7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 186.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbyrd75

@vet0307 said...

Lol and I thought putting 20 on was to much. Dam Military pay doesnt allow for much of a deposit. And with my GM skills, it doesnt last long lmao.

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-earned?site=draftkings&range=season

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-allowed?sport=nba&site=draftkings&range=season&position=PG

• Mr_tjRoto

i guess Frazier should actually go down in price now.
    lol

• TeamTwerk

Vets, I would avoid Lou Williams for now. The Lakers back court is too crowded with Clarkson Russell and swaggy P all playing significant minutes .

• Mr_tjRoto

Schroder finally came through 2 weeks into the season

• Dirt_Lavert

@vet0307 said...

Where is PACE on RG? So i can study that crap lol along with the other long list of stuff my old brain needs to start cashing

Check out the first article of the day on the rotogrinders articles section. It is really helpful

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/category/nba

• JGun10

Tried to tell everybody about how weak little Frazier was, then somehow played him in 5 of 15 lineups. Lesson learned never play Frazier unless he’s in the $5k range and AD might have a real tough time this year surrounded by scrubs. Full on AD fade might be coming soon.

• S7ubs

Man what happened with Otto tonight. Him and McCullum crush my sharpie. Only gonna min cash again in it

• mbyrd75

@JGun10 said...

Tried to tell everybody about how weak little Frazier was, then somehow played him in 5 of 15 lineups. Lesson learned never play Frazier unless he’s in the $5k range and AD might have a real tough time this year surrounded by scrubs. Full on AD fade might be coming soon.

might already be here until they get a new coach or prove over a few games he’s back to 40% usage. 12k for a guy that doesn’t touch the ball until 3 minutes into OT is just silly

• billholler

Late DK slate is just weird tonight. Got accustomed to needing 275 just to cash, or so it seems. Tonight 275 will win it. Only 2 players in Spurs/Jazz game scored at least 30 fantasy points.

EDIT: So a sub 300 score won 2 of the last 3 late slates. Mehhh

• mrmogz

@tianyihe said...

Never have making 2k felt worse…if only I stuck to my cajones and kept my entry into the $1500 courtside on dk…315.25 and still rising…

How are making $2K with that score? You must be in some bigger buy in GPP’s? Cuz that’s cashing but nothing significant in the smaller ones.

Edit: finished reading the last 2 pages after I quoted and saw all the rest of your posts! GL dude, hope Nance gets another 25 pts for you! Would get me a few extra Bucks as well.

• mbyrd75

something wild for tomorrow though. Denver is allowing 58% of the average FPTs per game to opposing centers. I mean i knew those bigs were tough but whew. Not sure i’ll have to the stones to roll drummond out for that.

• vet0307

Thanks everyone

• vet0307

So blue and green on the pace o assume is good? Stay away from yellow and red?

• tianyihe

@mrmogz said...

How are making $2K with that score? You must be in some bigger buy in GPP’s? Cuz that’s cashing but nothing significant in the smaller ones.

I have entries into the 10x super booster and 6 different lineup trains into the $33 and $3 GPP, they are all over 290 so 100% cash rate, along with wins in all my double ups.

• vick325

Currently 8th in the fanduel shot. Big cash night but was the only lineup I had without Kieff. Pivoted to taj to be different. So stupid…

• Whacko

Ok Nance get your points this Half….need 23 more

• kpquick24

I know tonights not over yet.. but looking ahead to tomorrow who benefits from Wall’s absence? Beal? or whoever takes his place and who will that be? Possibly Burke or will they slide Beal to PG and start a SG or SF in his place?

• mvanderk10

I officially retire from NBA DFS…I may be good at college football and nfl…but NBA is another beast. Much respect for people who do NBA. Good luck everybody!

• WestCrook1

Why is Klay so highly owned? I don’t get it

• mbyrd75

@vet0307 said...

So blue and green on the pace o assume is good? Stay away from yellow and red?

You don’t have to stay away really. Just have to pick your spot. Like Det (25) vs Denver (5). So If they end up meeting in the middle detroit players should see more possessions than average. Same with Sacramento and the bucks. It’s not really as cut and dry as see slow team, avoid slow team. If that makes sense.

• jeffgo33

Why does Klay Thompson hate me? I don’t even know him.

• mbyrd75

@kpquick24 said...

I know tonights not over yet.. but looking ahead to tomorrow who benefits from Wall’s absence? Beal? or whoever takes his place and who will that be? Possibly Burke or will they slide Beal to PG and start a SG or SF in his place?

They’ve been talking about getting Satoransky into the rotaiton but not sure if that means a start already. Hoping he starts. I ran a query and Beals usage goes up a smidge but it looked like Gortat really benefited quite a bit. Just from a quick lookup though nothing extensive

• kpquick24

@mbyrd75 said...

They’ve been talking about getting Satoransky into the rotaiton but not sure if that means a start already. Hoping he starts. I ran a query and Beals usage goes up a smidge but it looked like Gortat really benefited quite a bit. Just from a quick lookup though nothing extensive

You worried they may try to limit Beal, Morris, and Gortats minutes in the back to back or do they see their normal 30+ minutes?

• tianyihe

@kpquick24 said...

You worried they may try to limit Beal or Gortat in the back to back or do they see their normal 30+ minutes?

John wall resting tomorrow. Might be value city on the wizards tomorrow but that offense really slows down without wall, could easily be a value trap.

• kemar785

FUCK YOU ZAZA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).