7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 186.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbyrd75

@kpquick24 said...

You worried they may try to limit Beal, Morris, and Gortats minutes in the back to back or do they see their normal 30+ minutes?

No idea but given Wall is sitting and their 2nd unit is trash I’d say they can’t really afford to limit anyone else unless they’re punting the game. I mean nicholson will get some big minutes but they surely aren’t running jason smith out there 25 minutes. They’re thin in the frontcourt til Mahinmi gets back.

• rebkell

Announcers are so full of it, trying to justify calls that are totally phantom. It’s just silly when there is a blown call and they’ll be like yeah he got him … it’s ridiculous …

• yodertrey

Curry still rolling for me, bringing home more cash tonight. #CLUB300 #BURGERS #ICANFINALLYEAT

• WestCrook1

Until KD goes up to 11k he’s a must play

• rockpie

@rebkell said...

Announcers are so full of it, trying to justify calls that are totally phantom. It’s just silly when there is a blown call and they’ll be like yeah he got him … it’s ridiculous …

that call on Green? yeah there was nothing there.

• S7ubs

Rather just have this game end

• cedric19

Nice disappearing act Nance Jr.

• Whacko

and no nance…lol

• WestCrook1

Boy I am glad I dodged that Wes Matthews bullet

• rebkell

@rockpie said...

that call on Green? yeah there was nothing there.

yeah, that was one, but they do it all the time … it’s like the refs are always right, it goes the other way too, somebody will get clobbered and they will be like he was squared or just totally ignore it … of course the home town announcers never see a foul on their guys … but I understand them, they are homers and don’t care who knows it, the espn announcers seem a bit more pro refs than most …

• cedric19

Larry Nance 4 for 4 and can’t get a shot

GS Warriors vs. LA Lou Williams

• Mr_tjRoto

for Washington back end of a back to back.
    time to FADE

• jbmilson

@WestCrook1 said...

Why is Klay so highly owned? I don’t get it

I guess people think he’s due to brake out with a big game. He can’t make his own shots tho and in a slump

• tianyihe

@jbmilson said...

I guess people think he’s due to brake out with a big game. He can’t make his own shots tho and in a slump

Klay wasn’t a bad play with the price and the volume of shots he’s been getting. If you normalize his shooting % a little bit, he’s hitting value this game with 8 minutes remaining.

• mvanderk10

I don’t don;t like golden state anymore I hope they die..I bet 1,000$ -8 opening against san antonio and they lost by a lot I hope they don’t make they playoffs this year

• mrmogz

As if the Lakers are destroying GSW.

• Tammy409

@slpanthers24 said...

Lol Jones back in. Haha

Pathetic; THis One.

PMR: 46
    S. Curry 21.5 lock
    L. Williams 9 lock
    K. Durant 27.5 lock
    D. Green 28.25 lock
    Z. Pachulia 5 lock
    K. Thompson 14 lock
    J. Simmons 14 lock
    J. Clarkson 17.25 lock
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 211.25

• Kujo2020

Klay and Steph 2-19 from 3 pt range. Steph’s salary needs to come down. There is no reason to play him right now over any of the other higher stud PGs.

Damn, was not expecting the Lakers to look this much improved.

• tianyihe

Man, 328.5 with the lineup I put into the DK courtside and then withdrew now, good for 8th place tie…at least I took down the mini crossover for $550

• t3rminallychill

god bless lou williams, just turned a meh night into a really good one.

• Whacko

1 more lance rebound please for the Dbl Dbl

• cedric19

Last time I roster Lakers, bunch of ball hogging guards. Never seen so many unassisted scores

• TeamTwerk

Curry’s 157 game 3 point streak broken

• kpquick24

@Kujo2020 said...

Klay and Steph 2-19 from 3 pt range. Steph’s salary needs to come down. There is no reason to play him right now over any of the other higher stud PGs.

Damn, was not expecting the Lakers to look this much improved.

They have a lot of talent. Well rounded team and they have a good bench as well. I also like Luke Walton as a coach much better than their last few coaches.

• mbyrd75

WHEW. after rostering 45% bogut i’m very happy to escape tonight with a very minimal loss

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).