• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Minnesota ( -13.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

drummond 2 fouls in 15 seconds.

come on man

It’s like taking Noah Vonleh on a short slate.

Pretty much waiting for him to foul out in like 2 minutes lol

• tcjr1212

Drummond early foul trouble, as is tradition

• Kamais_Ookin

Drummond sucks I’m toast.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

hmmm how about that zbo call though..just saying just saying… need fox to be productive when he comes in the second quarter though. He should have 3-5 minutes without bradley guarding him. Unless joerger pulls dumb rotation lmao which …its joerger he definitely can.. but i think he saw that bradley was on him, so fox hit the bench as jackson did. If he can get back in around the 9 minute mark of the second then we might have a chance to get some fps

• Dirt_Lavert

@Kamais_Ookin said...

he did this last night man relax

Even I’m relaxed. That’s a good sign lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@tcjr1212 said...

Drummond early foul trouble, as is tradition

Hey…he got 9 minutes in… way ahead of his usual pace!

• Anton83

@Kamais_Ookin said...

i thought he was done last night after 2 fouls , he ended with 50 ftps

• mbyrd75

@tmarohl said...

I don’t believe much in the back to back stuff. If anything, I think it takes more energy to play defense than it does offense. You get these kind of games where the d doesn’t tighten up until the end after back to backs.

makes sense. I really thought it’d be a blowout. Shocked the kings are hanging in.

• clarnzz

@KATburger said...

hmmm how about that zbo call though..just saying just saying… need fox to be productive when he comes in the second quarter though. He should have 3-5 minutes without bradley guarding him. Unless joerger pulls dumb rotation lmao which …its joerger he definitely can.. but i think he saw that bradley was on him, so fox hit the bench as jackson did. If he can get back in around the 9 minute mark of the second then we might have a chance to get some fps

I didn’t play him on a single team, it’s all abou Draymond and Anthony Davis.

• jwq14

0% Drummond for me, went Lopez, Jokic, and KAT

• P0key

i played A Davis because i think he’s from Chicago…couldn’t stomach fading both him and boogie in a small slate

• nickelos85

@P0key said...

i played A Davis because i think he’s from Chicago…couldn’t stomach fading both him and boogie in a small slate

He’s from chi town.

• clarnzz

Not sure Pelicans good enough to blow anyone out despite the Bulls being terrible, could be the LeBron of tonight.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

drummond had a goose egg mid 2nd quarter last night and ended with 50

chill

• tmarohl

Now with all the scrubs on the floor, back to a pace down game because no one can score.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Now with all the scrubs on the floor, back to a pace down game because no one can score.

wont be long for detroit though

bench is so bad they have no choice

• Tnjkoch221

I faded AD/boogie. Felt the other 3 centers were in good spots. Also can see Jrue taking more shots v his bro. Dunno. Hope it works. Those 2 have been gold

• mark83vt

Need Stanley Johnson to get it going

Only have like 4 LUs without him. But one of those is Bradley and Tolliver and is my Durant/Davis/Cousins lineup

• clarnzz

Was close to all in on Stanley Johnson, that’s looking like a major breakdown.

• SkateFiend

The Kings on the floor minus Hield literally average 5 points a game.

• nickelos85

Man this is one ugly slate for a Saturday night.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Drummond just wiped his hand off on Koufas. lol

• mark83vt

Fox choking hard would be nice. 30% on FD.

0% for me

• jwq14

Can the starters come back in now damn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).