• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Minnesota ( -13.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yanksfan1

Why is Stanley Johnson projected for 35 points on the lineups page?

• Pointgiven

@NarrowJ said...

Anyone else notice that Taj Gibson is not in lineup builder this morning? Or is it just me and I can’t find him?

He is on there now.

The lineup builder must think Detroit is going to score 300 points tonight. Avery Bradley with a ceiling of 60….lol

• kettab24

yea i saw that too hmmm

• kettab24

so glad the SAC game was at 7 and we got news early I was gna end up playing a lot of hill

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I’m only playing a single line up today. Too many hard choice, poor player pools, lots of B2B. Nah I’m good.

• BUFUu2

guys i made a lineup i like a lot it features curry drummond jokic and millsap but went to look for better in the lineup builder and it says it can’t make that lineup that ever happen to you guys

• IronMonkey415

Got a lineup of
    Avery
    Drummond
    Tobias
    Barton
    Nwaba

that I kinda like.

• gmaloney34

Any resources to see how guys perform on the 2nd night of a B2B? Feel like that’s pretty important tonight haha

• antzilla810

i have a lineup with Curry Klay Durant Milsap and Jokic that i don’t hate.

• antzilla810

With am o/u of 230 I think I’ll take a shot with it.

• moped_jones

100% exposure to Warren last night ruined my night completely. Was within 10-20 pts of cashing on all LU’s. Ouch.

Sucks b/c that was such a great slate. Don’t really care for tonight’s.

Going back to the Nwaba well for the 3rd time while he’s still cheap. Bulls are actually competitive with him in there so I’m sure Hoiberg will bench him soon. Also like Justin Holiday and Dennis Smith Jr. Throw in a stud or two and call it a lineup.

• jhayes1

One thing I realize is that b2b is so overrated, I only apply that rule to old heads like Dirk. anyone under 30 is safe on b2b.

• infantryboys

@gmaloney34 said...

Any resources to see how guys perform on the 2nd night of a B2B? Feel like that’s pretty important tonight haha

In March, sure. I’m not too concerned about younger players in a B2B at the beginning of November.

• thegeneral391

is Nwaba starting?

• mdritter3d

@thegeneral391 said...

is Nwaba starting?

He did yesterday

• badtrip

The sky is a dismal shade of grey and a cold blowing rain is heading my way. I have no responsibilities and no distractions today. The slate looks like garbage, and that’s my style. I have $29.70 in my account……that’s all I need.

I don’t post much because I usually suck, but I’m going to be molten hot today. Nothing like winning a whole bunch of money and drinking a whole bunch of beer.

• noheartanthony

@badtrip said...

The sky is a dismal shade of grey and a cold blowing rain is heading my way. I have no responsibilities and no distractions today. The slate looks like garbage, and that’s my style. I have $29.70 in my account……that’s all I need.

I don’t post much because I usually suck, but I’m going to be molten hot today. Nothing like winning a whole bunch of money and drinking a whole bunch of beer.

Truly inspirational. Thank you.

• deepfat

My initial LU builds have a lot of Dennis Smith in them. They’re going to be down and hopefully he can log 35 min.

• rbartos12

Dennis Smith vs fox? Thoughts? Fox burned me the other day so I’m a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on him.

• feekdogg

Dieng is way too cheap on FD. Thibs liked the way he played on Wed. Locked in for me.

• Brdmc3

Feekdogg- did you watch the game on Wednesday?

Towns was in foul trouble the entire game hence Dieng minutes. Just FYI. Had nothing to do with thibs liking his play.

• zeroandmegax6

SF , Nwaba, Chandler, or S. Johnson who ends up being the Chalk and best pivot

• bjacksonibew

Is there any merit to Thibs not resting his starters even in a blowout or no?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

Dieng is way too cheap on FD. Thibs liked the way he played on Wed. Locked in for me.

Umm yea he may have liked the way he played. I overall love gorgi (i’m a minnesotan) but if your playing him tonight your thinking wolves up by close to twenty through the third quarter. If thats your feeling go for it. HOWEVER i’ve seen thibs send his starters out until the final two minutes (this season and last) to close out the games. The Achilles heal of this team has been the 4th quarter for years and when you throw thibs in the mix starters will lock in 35 even in blowout scenario until theyve proven they deserve not to be on the floor. Just saying be cautious. I’m on Tolliver tonight, 3100 on FD little cheaper than gorgi. slim at the PF position with Leur (minnesota boy lol) out didn’t have crazy minutes last night, Gives you more of a scoring threat. Again if your looking to penetrate the wolves bench I know it looks like value but just be careful, Shabazz plays well against dallas So if anyone on the bench gets 15-20 min it’ll be him, plus matchup and gamescript when dal goes small w/ just noel, or dwight, or dirk on the floor and move barns to the 4 position. But back to my original assesment I’d go tolliver over gorgi, towns minutes and foul trouble last week showed us that he absolutely is a play if he’s going to get run but I just dont see it happening tonight. I expect an angry KATBURGER :)

• Jaseboyhyde

I have 4 lineups made and they all look like garbage. I think I’ll leave it alone and see what happens, as the lineups that I love usually poop their diaper.
    Highest score last night was 316 (DK) which won me a whopping $4. But hey, anytime I break 300 I celebrate not entirely sucking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).