• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Minnesota ( -13.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@yountingly said...

plus he was going up against Green most of the night. No thanks there. Not sure why some many seem to be on him.

I thought Steph / KD / Green / Klay was too much so I went to Milsapp (over Klay) for exposure on the other side.

• nickelos85

Taj got a lil bump in points from stat correction

• kettab24

lol malone mailed in the game with 8mins to go the 3rd

• Beckhams3Fingers

McGee > Millsap

• Dirt_Lavert

These NBA teams and NFL teams this year are JV nonsense horror show garbage festivals.

• sidislike

This is a nightmare scenario in Denver. Hes seriously going to bench his starters the entire half because the Warriors went on one run

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Dirt_Lavert said...

These NBA teams and NFL teams this year are JV nonsense horror show garbage festivals.

Dude you’re tilting bad right now lol! Sorry, it’s not funny but it is. I’ve been there sooo many times

• tmarohl

Why does everyone make such a big deal about the triple double. Isn’t that like 1 point on DK?

• tarheelsrule44

I hope Paul Millsap bumps his pinky toe on the coffee table everyday for the rest of his life.

• damionismyname

Sometimes I look at the winning fanduel lineup and think. “Who would play these guys together and possibly think it will score the most points?”

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wouldn’t mind climbing a bit more…. but I’ll take it… they can take everyone off the floor and shut off the lights

• nickelos85

@tmarohl said...

Why does everyone make such a big deal about the triple double. Isn’t that like 1 point on DK?

3 pts. 4.5 when you count the double double bonus.

• tmarohl

@nickelos85 said...

3 pts

Then Dray better come in and get one.

• nickelos85

@tmarohl said...

Then Dray better come in and get one.

Lol.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@damionismyname said...

Sometimes I look at the winning fanduel lineup and think. “Who would play these guys together and possibly think it will score the most points?”

You don’t take down large GPPs thinking that way. You roster guys other people want nothing to do with, and pray you get lucky.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Dude you’re tilting bad right now lol! Sorry, it’s not funny but it is. I’ve been there sooo many times

Nah it’s awesome. We live for this no matter much we hate it!

I’m actually right on the line tonight. I’ll be super bummed if I lose this slate tho. I’ve played a bunch of nonsense soccer and nba lus that have crushed lately. Every night I go in on a slate I lose tho idk what the deal is.

I also need to tread carefully. I don’t make money without LOL being active. We’re in the offseason. I’m dying over here. It’s the only expert sport I have. NBA and MLB I am usually treading that 35%-50% nightly if I don’t cash in GPP.

• Dirt_Lavert

341 and 300 cash this double up. I have Curry Dray and Milsap.

Course I won’t cash it tho

• thechosenone

Malone wins me money again! Thanks Millsap owners!

• Beckhams3Fingers

Please Draymond come back in… pleeeeeease.

• Dirt_Lavert

I left the dude out of one lu and it was the last I made. Such a bummer that I just didn’t plug in Klay I had him in utility but 4 GSW players usually doesn’t work. Gahhd

• Dirt_Lavert

@thechosenone said...

I like this guy because it probably distracts the people that hate me into just hating him.

Post all your links dingus, you win the snack tonight?

• Dirt_Lavert

I also love how you have claimed you have won all the money yet nothing is over.

• damionismyname

@thechosenone said...

• sidislike

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I like this guy because it probably distracts the people that hate me into just hating him.

Post all your links dingus, you win the snack tonight?

Hes the same dork who “knew” Dray would get ejected from the Wizards game

• Beckhams3Fingers

Barton / Mudiay feasting my god. I feel sick.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).