• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Minnesota ( -13.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@thechosenone said...

Malone wins me money again! Thanks Millsap owners!

Trying to find you at the top, what’s your dk username?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

wil barton will go for 50 now and i played fucking chandler

• Dirt_Lavert

I’m never moving back into cash. Really just gotta salvage now I need Iggy I guess.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I like this guy because it probably distracts the people that hate me into just hating him.

He’s the Donald Trump of this forum. Best to just ignore children.

• Kamais_Ookin

Jerian grant 41pts gtfo. Feels like teague is in daily winning line up.

• DirkDigglerz

@thechosenone said...

Malone wins me money again! Thanks Millsap owners!

Whose gonna get ejected tomorrow?

• Dirt_Lavert

And iggy out.

What a night. Can’t win a lick when I don’t make lineups as fast as humanly possible.

• Dirt_Lavert

Hope you all had Nelson / Grant / Mudiay lus going lol

This is why you can’t win with limited lus. Just doesn’t work.

• KOTN26

To all the Milsap owners including myself…. “it’s not your fault (owners laugh it off and say it was nothing) “ it’s not your fault” (continues to smile) “it’s not your fault” Cries.

• thechosenone

@sidislike said...

Hes the same dork who “knew” Dray would get ejected from the Wizards game

LOL sorry I actually watch the games unlike many on here and use the eye test. The phrase “numbers don’t lie” doesn’t apply to DFS. Use your eyes if you want to win real money in this industry, champ. This is a perfect example of such as Draymond’s temper tantrums against the Wizards was well noted and Gortat would bully him in the post enough to agitate him. Beal did the rest for me surprisingly enough. Didn’t think he would be ejected that quickly if it happened, but hey, what do I know ;)

Read between the lines.

• badtrip

I might come from behind and cash a couple, but other than that, it was another big Ol’dump. I turned $29.70 into $13.70.
    The big problem is that I have ingested 15/18 limited Busch Lights, and the other 3 are going to go down.
    I might close out with some wine or vodka.
    So……. I won’t be feeling peaches in the morning.

• chronoxiong

How many times am I going to get screwed by picking Gary Harris or Will Barton whenever they play? Last few times I picked Barton, Barton doesn’t get the usage and Harris hits value. Tonight, Harris is a victim of the blowout so Barton gets the usage. This is so frustrating! I just want to cry for all this bad luck that’s coming to me!!!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

Barton getting a million points for no reason this is so sad. You don’t have anyone else’s time to waste Malone?!

Also, post your links man! We all want to see all the green

• tcjr1212

Well Jamal Murray is a permafade. Gave him ONE more chance. A mistake. Never again

• Asparagui

Chandler, Millsap & Fox killed me. Can’t seem to figure out the NBA this year, I won a GPP in the preseason but have bombed so far in the regular. I’ll be lucky to hit 275.

• DirkDigglerz

• jfree901

Bigger slates are just better for me. I fall in love with a few guys and play them across 3 sites. I have not really lost any money this year, but I sure aint making any either. I think I am going to switch to 10 dollar DUs and single entry $1-2 GPPs cause I can not get pick a GPP LU for sh!t :)

• nyknick

Millsap….sucks…period

• eleanorRigby

Millsap, never again. NEVER!

• Dirt_Lavert

Down 22 and Barton trying at 100%

NBA product at it’s finest

• Dirt_Lavert

I lose by 8 points with Milsapp going for 7.5

Really just want to die.

• damionismyname

@nyknick said...

Millsap….sucks…period

• eleanorRigby

@Asparagui said...

Chandler, Millsap & Fox killed me. Can’t seem to figure out the NBA this year, I won a GPP in the preseason but have bombed so far in the regular. I’ll be lucky to hit 275.

275? Showoff.

• chronoxiong

Why the fuck was Barton playing garbage time? When there have been times a certain 6th man will not get to play garbage time? I don’t understand this! This is effed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 40coach

Nuggets coach deserves to get fired….how do you sit your stars at home pretty much the whole second half?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).