• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Minnesota ( -13.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• badtrip

Man,… I will be back on Monday,………but this NBA stuff is hard! I’m going to wake up with an arrestable buzz, and I’ll still end up cashing NFL. I’‘ll do what I can to bring NFL $ into the NBA.

• grb4079

I was stuck in Texas all day. Landed at 545 central time. Only could get into 50/50 and 3-100 contests on FD. Had 321 and first in all. What would that have gotten in the small $$ single entry. It’s what I always play but couldn’t tonight. Hopefully not a lot.

• Beckhams3Fingers

I can’t ever remember seeing the Vegas oddsmakers completely whiff this often. Every night it seems like they miss a spread by double digits. GS -9, oh wait, GS -20? Vegas, you have ONE job. Why are you air-balling on so many NBA spreads??

• jfree901

I had season tixs during Bartons years at Memphis. I called him Will the Thrill. He might not have all the skillsets to be a allstar talent, but some nights he could straight light you up.

• tmarohl

I don’t play much Draftkings. Invested $23 tonight there. Turned that into $1,862
    9th in $3 sharpshooter for $400
    3rd in 12.5K and 1 for $200
    10th in $8 Excellent 8’s for $1,250

Two other $6 dollar wins in $3 sharpshooter.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If it wasn’t for the OT in CHI I would have had to buy a Will Barton jersey….

• DirkDigglerz

@tmarohl said...

I don’t play much Draftkings. Invested $23 tonight there. Turned that into $1,862

Nice win Nice profit

• Beckhams3Fingers

@tmarohl said...

Did you stack Mudiay/Barton? Jesus. LOL! Congrats! Wish I could just go on DK, throw out $23 and win almost 2 large like it’s nbd lol

• Kamais_Ookin

lol jokic 24pts

• thechosenone

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I can’t ever remember seeing the Vegas oddsmakers completely whiff this often. Every night it seems like they miss a spread by double digits. GS -9, oh wait, GS -20? Vegas, you have ONE job. Why are you air-balling on so many NBA spreads??

They’re not giving any NBA team a -15 or higher spread on the road. That’s an auto smash for every sharp out there. Know your stuff before you criticize me or Vegas you imbecile

• eleanorRigby

Watching a Saw marathon with my son while sipping on some Merlot.Good times. Checking on Millsap’s scores. Pit in my belly. Time to increase my Merlot.

• tmarohl

Did you stack Mudiay/Barton? Jesus. LOL! Congrats! Wish I could just go on DK, throw out $23 and win almost 2 large like it’s nbd lol

Nwaba
    Bradley
    Barton
    Gibson
    Davis
    Mudiay
    Green
    Drummond

• JMAC126

@thechosenone said...

They’re not giving any NBA team a -15 or higher spread on the road. That’s an auto smash for every sharp out there. Know your stuff before you criticize me or Vegas you imbecile

So Golden State -9 wasnt an auto smash?

• eleanorRigby

@tmarohl said...

Nwaba
    Bradley
    Barton
    Gibson
    Davis
    Mudiay
    Green
    Drummond

Congrats bud. Spot me tree fiddy?

• SkateFiend

I knew the Kings coach uses some weird rotation, but with George Hill out I thought Fox would get some extra run.

That’s what gets me more than Milisap. The Lakers ran kyle Kuzma for almost 40 minutes yesterday and with that kind of usage, even a bench player would at least hit value. The Kings trotted out a bunch of nobodies that average 5 points for nearly a quarter and a half, and Fox played under 27 minutes.

Obviously the Kings would love to tank and land someone like Ben Simmons next year. I fear that as early as February, some teams will essentially give up or start holding back on young assets. And playoff teams will randomly rest players. Then the NBA will be even more of a crapshoot than it is now.

What is the league doing about this? Eric Bledsoe is a perfectly serviceable point guard, but the Suns pretty much discarded him for transparently calculating reason. So that teams has two scorers surrounded by two B level centers and nobodies like Bender. They even don’t care about putting out a winning product.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Good stuff

• Beckhams3Fingers

@tmarohl said...

Nwaba
    Bradley
    Barton
    Gibson
    Davis
    Mudiay
    Green
    Drummond

You did! Rolled the dice on game script huh? Sick.

• Kamais_Ookin

My bankroll increases with nfl and lose it all with nba rinse and repeat. Thus is the fact of life.

• Juicy2funny

Turnt $9 into $1260
    1st in $1 single entry dribbler won $25
    47th in the NBA clutch shot won $200
    2nd in the NBA block $2 single entry won $900
    6th in the NBA swat $1 entry won $75
    33rd in the 25 cent NBA Fadeaway(4 entries) won $60
    Not a bad night!!!

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

Good stuff

Also managed to turn $92 in Fanduel into $65

• tmarohl

You did! Rolled the dice on game script huh? Sick.

No, just got really lucky and rearranged my lineup 30 seconds before lock when I heard Wes Mathews might not play.

• eleanorRigby

@Kamais_Ookin said...

My bankroll increases with nfl and lose it all with nba rinse and repeat. Thus is the fact of life.

My bankroll just decreases. Maybe I should just invest in penny stocks.

• Pointgiven

Tim Frazier is not listed on FanDuel tomorrow….wtf?

• Beckhams3Fingers

@tmarohl said...

Also managed to turn $92 in Fanduel into $65

• Beckhams3Fingers

@tmarohl said...

No, just got really lucky and rearranged my lineup 30 seconds before lock when I heard Wes Mathews might not play.

Not sure Wes out explains why you stacked two DEN bench players, especially Barton. I can see Mudiay, but Barton? C’mon. Will Barton?? lol. I’m by no means knocking the play, just trying to understand how one gets to Will Barton tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).