• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Minnesota ( -13.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• futoo

Who gets livingstons minutes

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

25% on harris and zbo. Ironically there in the same lineup together. But I am 75% on tolliver.

• dunbarnation

I love Jokic tonight. Lower chance than usual to get in foul trouble and posted 60 FD points at home in a blowout win against GSW last year with a depleted Nuggets roster.

• Dirt_Lavert

@dunbarnation said...

I love Jokic tonight. Lower chance than usual to get in foul trouble and posted 60 FD points at home in a blowout win against GSW last year with a depleted Nuggets roster.

Absolutely the same. Played him GPP in the pickem. Played Curry cash

• Dirt_Lavert

40% on Tyreke with Gasol and Conley back?

• kettab24

i totally understand what you’re saying…but at this point i don’t think zbo is very good tbh

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

He’s definitely fallen off, but he’s not KG bad in his later years. I think overall that first game on the slate is going to be interesting. Going to make or break lineups making the correct selections there.

• Dirt_Lavert

Looking at the 300$ pickem which was the highest $ contest so far.

No player other than Tyreke used and he is used 3/11 times (27%)

• Dirt_Lavert

Jarrell Martin a foul machine kiss your lu goodbye if you have him.

He’s like Noah Vonleh. U draft them and they rack up a bunch of fouls within one sequence.

• gaelicgirl

@futoo said...

Who gets livingstons minutes

Wouldn’t be surprised to see McCaw get a little run tonight. Kerr said he’s officially Klay’s backup at SG over Swaggy. He’s much better defensively and they’d like to see him be a little more aggressive on offense.

• AdamBrag

McCaw and Milsap or Chandler and Barnes for a GPP?

• chronoxiong

The last time D’aaron Fox got the start, he was an 80% owned bust and didn’t even crack 10 fdp. The Pistons aren’t the best match up for another start. I still don’t know if the Kings can hang tough in this game. They have disappointed me badly this year.

• Dirt_Lavert

Apparently Blake was the play good call to the guy who said he’d go off tonday

• Headre3000

E’Twaun Moore is not only playing his old team, but he also grew up about 20 miles from the United Center and played High School ball at East Chicago Central. I went to a few of his high school games, the one I most remember was him playing against Robbie Hummel and Valporaiso (who played for the T-wolves a few years ago). He should have a bunch of family and friends at the game, I think he can get you 6-8x tonight.

• 40coach

Made a couple lineups I really like. I have cashed once this week…need to have a descent night. Jokic and Dray are my two locks.

• jprem24

curry/taj or butler/teague gpp?

• feekdogg

@Headre3000 said...

E’Twaun Moore is not only playing his old team, but he also grew up about 20 miles from the United Center and played High School ball at East Chicago Central. I went to a few of his high school games, the one I most remember was him playing against Robbie Hummel and Valporaiso (who played for the T-wolves a few years ago). He should have a bunch of family and friends at the game, I think he can get you 6-8x tonight.

I remember Robbie Hummel from his seven seasons at Purdue. Second longest career as a Boilermakers after Brian Cardinal, who played 13 seasons for Purdue.

• jfree901

I am calling it now Noel goes bonkers. :\

• Dirt_Lavert

okay grizzlies time to blow them out!

• maxxxoo

Buddy Hield at 4k on FD, can he hit value being guarded by Avery Bradley?

• Dirt_Lavert

boys4 once again loads up on the first game on this slate.

Swear idk if that guy makes any money. He also has 14 lus in the 20 max 3$ and he’s got all Blake. Interesting.

• Dirt_Lavert

Blake going for 60 and P bev on pace for almost 40.

This first game looking tasty I guess boys4 strikes again!

• mbyrd75

75% of bets on the Kings/Pistons over..total has dropped 3 points. Pistons 22nd in pace and kings 29th. Not much for me there.

• Dirt_Lavert

@mbyrd75 said...

75% of bets on the Kings/Pistons over..total has dropped 3 points. Pistons 22nd in pace and kings 29th. Not much for me there.

Don’t the Bucks play pace down too? Didn’t stop Avery from having a 19-6-2-1-1 line at the half last night

• Dirt_Lavert

Blake 60 burger incoming.

This is why I almost completely abandon totals and the pace stuff. I was doing great all the nights I didn’t use them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).