• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 235.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 229
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@Pandamonious said...

For supposedly owning real estate in Drummond’s head Embiid spends a lot of time thinking about and talking about Drummond while digging through Drummond’s social media history to supposedly get in his head even more. Odd dude.

Yea I like Embiid the player but his antics on social media, specifically in regards to Drummond are getting old and kinda pissing me off. Like, can you try being humble?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

I can tell you’re an Oubre fan boy..

I just like to play guys who are under priced for their situation. It usually works.

• KindGuy

@csandbizzle said...

He’s basically a giant 14 year old. Sometimes it’s funny sometimes it’s immature he just lives for the rush of going viral. Should be interesting to see if he matures at all as he gets older with social media being so prevalent. I like trash talk as much as the next guy, but I could do without all that attention whoring.

Exactly. Did Drummond say anything about Embiid that I’m missing? Even if he did, Joel has been doing this for way too long so he should just let it go. If Drummond never did anything, then Embiid is just really immature. Maybe he got bullied as a child and is projecting, idk.

• mtdurham

@DirkDigglerz said...

I can tell you’re an Oubre fan boy..

Oubre is probably the best play on the slate tonight…. not a very good player IRL, but he’s a nice DFS option….

Good chance he gets like 34 mins

• Monty1507

Cunningham or Bertans

• BigSeph

Looks like THJ is done with a wrecked back.

• tommykarate

fantasy labs has Kawhi Q, RG as Out?

• noddy

@BigSeph said...

Dammit

• Pandamonious

@BigSeph said...

Are you confusing TJ Warren questionable with a back injury? Not watching the game.

• mtdurham

@BigSeph said...

gotta be kidding me…. i was desperately trying to find the extra $100 to get from THJ to Booker in the main event…. ran out of time

• mtdurham

@Monty1507 said...

Cunningham or Bertans

bertans…always take the guaranteed minutes in a spot like this… esp with pop, esp on a back to back

Pop is a matchups guy. he’s basically annoucing he likes bertans this evening…. cunningham is a defensive stopper. nothing guaranteed in a role like that

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Are you confusing TJ Warren questionable with a back injury? Not watching the game.

No it is THJ. They said he got hurt, but I didn’t see it and have no idea if he’ll return. If he doesn’t my night is done

• Petergunz82

@mtdurham said...

it was filled, bbut invite sent so you can join in tomorrow

Awesome, thanks

• Monty1507

is bertans guarnteed Mins? both are starting and cunningham has more consistent mins than bertans

• jayzee666

@BigSeph said...

SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!! My first victim on the main slate comes early! I already shut down the Sac team this afternoon. Have to adjust my earlier prediction of 235 on DK..

• mtdurham

@Monty1507 said...

is bertans guarnteed Mins? both are starting and cunningham has more consistent mins than bertans

oh sorry i thought bertans got cunny’s spot…geez tough call i guess… cunny rebounds well

checked roster and i think cunny minutes are more guaranteed and less sporadic production b/c of the rebounds

Cash – Cunningham

GPP – Cunningham lean but can go either way

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!! My first victim on the main slate comes early! I already shut down the Sac team this afternoon. Have to adjust my earlier prediction of 235 on DK..

It is official. Just went back to locker. Who be next to fall??? My work here is done.

• Monty1507

thanks appreciate it

• mtdurham

THJ wasnt even on my radar tonight… got to pay up for him after the oubre news… so i cant get too mad…but i really wanted booker for $100 more …. ineeded prob 38 more seconds

• noddy

@jayzee666 said...

It is official. Just went back to locker. Who be next to fall??? My work here is done.

Well if he’s done for the night it’s back to FD for me except for our leagues here. I am now going to lose all my cash games because of an injury. If I was on FD I’d at least still have a chance.

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Well if he’s done for the night it’s back to FD for me except for our leagues here. I am now going to lose all my cash games because of an injury. If I was on FD I’d at least still have a chance.

He’s suppose to have returned to the bench, but not yet the game so hold out hope.

• KindGuy

I’m just going to keep backloading my lineup till we get Kawhi news. Most important news of the night imo. Even if it means selecting from just the two late games, I’m going to wait it out. I got time :)

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

He’s suppose to have returned to the bench, but not yet the game so hold out hope.

Please dear God

• noddy

Wouldn’t they have announced if Kawhi was out since it’s rest?

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

I’m just going to keep backloading my lineup till we get Kawhi news. Most important news of the night imo. Even if it means selecting from just the two late games, I’m going to wait it out. I got time :)

That will decide the slate, no question about it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).