• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 235.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 229
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

embiid is amazing. top5 player atm in the nba

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Even if Kawhi is in, do you think he’ll get his usual minutes? Especially with a gimpy ankle?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Well if he’s done for the night it’s back to FD for me except for our leagues here. I am now going to lose all my cash games because of an injury. If I was on FD I’d at least still have a chance.

That’s simply not true. He is $7,500 on FD (and there isn’t a 6pm slate there anyway). If you are spending $7,500 on a zero, I don’t believe you are cashing.

• Monty1507

@noddy said...

Wouldn’t they have announced if Kawhi was out since it’s rest?

He has an ankle injury as well

• noddy

@Epignosis said...

That’s simply not true. He is $7,500 on FD (and there isn’t a 6pm slate there anyway). If you are spending $7,500 on a zero, I don’t believe you are cashing.

You can definitely still cash with a zero for $7500.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

THJ is back in

• gaelicgirl

@srcripps said...

Even if Kawhi is in, do you think he’ll get his usual minutes? Especially with a gimpy ankle?

FWIW, he jammed his foot, not his ankle. Doesn’t sound like a serious injury, but he’s resting one day on B2Bs regardless.

• KindGuy

@srcripps said...

I think so. Kawhi said earlier that he’s fine.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Gotta love when a guy you didn’t even necessarily want, and just kind of stumbled into through tinkering, Winds up getting hurt. Ugh. F’ me…

• noddy

HTHJTJH back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DirkDigglerz

I have so much Shelvin Mack as punt I hate it

• gaelicgirl

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

THJ is back in

Yep, but I don’t think he will be any good. He has to be shaken mentally with the combination of being in my LU AND the back injury. I think he stays in the locker room after the half, cowering in the corner of the shower, crying uncontrolllaby! :)))

• Bigb1485

Duh, with dwight out there why didnt i think to play kanter

• noddy

He just made a foul shot. Woohoo!!!!!!!!

• DirkDigglerz

wow cunningham only 4% owned

• KindGuy

So with Warren out, who gets more minutes between Jackson and Bridges?

• noddy

THJ doesn’t look good. I’d be surprised if he played in the second half. Just my opinion though from watching him now.

• mtdurham

@TeamTarek said...

embiid is amazing. top5 player atm in the nba

yeah he was #4 overall last year in RAPM… he’s clearly right there with anyone….very few players have his impact on both ends

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

You can definitely still cash with a zero for $7500.

• KindGuy

Holy crap I just looked up Josh Jackson on ESPN and his PER is…. .1.69.

• mr_papageorgio

Ben smashing at 8%. I like it

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

THJ is back in

sweet….if i could salvage 30 FPS from him i can still cash i believe in the main

• RipCityRings

Well, couldn’t resist throwing Kawhi in one. Pretty weird slate, I’m definitely uncomfortable with how much TOR I have. Fully faded DeRozan and LMA, hope that doesn’t come back to bite me. I just can’t shake the feeling that Aldridge only gets around 25 minutes, and DeRozan at $10K is absurd.

Ended up going super contrarian with 2/3s AG and JJJ. 100% Booker/Okogie at SF, Iwundu/Bertans punts at SF, and of course Siakam. C was also a mystery to me, lots of guys in great spots that are at or near peak pricing. KAT, Vuc, Gasol, Ayton and McGee are all about $1K more than I’d like. Sweet Val might just bring it home tonight, but there are already too many mouths to feed if Kawhi is in.

• noddy

@mtdurham said...

sweet….if i could salvage 30 FPS from him i can still cash i believe in the main

Yep I’d take 30 in a heartbeat. He has 12 at the half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).