• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 235.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 229
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tarheelsrule44

Never playing Noah Vonleh again lol

• mtdurham

@elementasrat said...

Holy crap I just looked up Josh Jackson on ESPN and his PER is…. .1.69.

lolllllll PER was widely discredited over a decade ago by statisticians… but sometimes they get it right….

1.69?!

• DirkDigglerz

Levert is like TMac with less athleticism, the dude is a superstar

• mr_papageorgio

Wow Forbes with two fouls in 3 seconds.

• mtdurham

@tarheelsrule44 said...

dont agree with that stance… just not the right matchup…. when you have a player who is somewhat undersized but grabs a crapload of rebounds…. dont play him against rebound vacuums like dwight, deandre, drummond, embiid, etc….

you want him battling for rebounds with guys his size and hope he grabs 8-12….. against a rebound hound he’s ineffective so most coaches just wont play them much….even if they do you’re looking at like 7 pts, 5 reb type junk you dont want

• DirkDigglerz

@mr_papageorgio said...

Wow Forbes with two fouls in 3 seconds.

more fatty mills dammmm

• mtdurham

@DirkDigglerz said...

wow cunningham only 4% owned

thats totally absurd…guy was 10x last night…. i mean he’s far from a guarantee…. but at 4% he’s an ELITE play

His most likely outcome is like 20 FPS tonight but with 30-35 FPS upside….at $3.2k thats just gross for 4%

• TheRyanFlaherty

Well Hardaway Jr is back, but still F me for switching out LeVert. After a nice week or so to start, back to any toss up decision going spectacularly wrong

• Monty1507

got DDR for 25% owned in one FD little lower than expected

• dantonv08

Mitchell out tomorrow. So does Kawhi play today then rest vs utah?

• noddy

wow LMA HIGHLY owned in my 50/50’s

• CuttyTheInsane

@Monty1507 said...

got DDR for 25% owned in one FD little lower than expected

I took 10 percent Derozan… someone said 10k is absurd for him but I disagree.. just liked a lot better spotst tonight.

• DarthPasta

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Same… Le sigh.

• DirkDigglerz

So I paired up Mike Conley and Shelvin mack together….

• jayzee666

@mtdurham said...

thats totally absurd…guy was 10x last night…. i mean he’s far from a guarantee…. but at 4% he’s an ELITE play

At least he will help my DK achievement reward for fouls!! 17% in my contest. Hopefully he gets 1x value.

• RipCityRings

@mtdurham said...

His most likely outcome is like 20 FPS tonight but with 30-35 FPS upside….at $3.2k thats just gross for 4%

Cunningham was not a great play today. Dude is 31 going on 40, relies on athleticism and played 38 minutes last night. The writing was all over the wall on this one, Pop is going to give Bertans all he can eat. Easy fade.

• mtdurham

If Fournier goes off tonight i might cry

• jayzee666

@RipCityRings said...

Cunningham was not a great play today. Dude is 31 going on 40, relies on athleticism and played 38 minutes last night. The writing was all over the wall on this one, Pop is going to give Bertans all he can eat. Easy fade.

Thanks Capt Hindsight!!

• RipCityRings

@jayzee666 said...

Thanks Capt Hindsight!!

Not sure if it’s hindsight if I already faded the guy an hour ago, I’m just explaining why he was a bad play.

• noddy

THJ starting the second half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mtdurham

@jayzee666 said...

At least he will help my DK achievement reward for fouls!! 17% in my contest. Hopefully he gets 1x value.

I mean the 0 FPS in the 1Q sucks dont get me wrong…. but this isnt a guy we need to get 14 FPS per quarter from….

2 fouls on him are almost meaningless…they aren’t worried about him fouling out… he wasnt getting 40 min tonight either way

• DirkDigglerz

T Ross heating up LMAO rostered him in 1 with Cunningham smh!!!

• mtdurham

@RipCityRings said...

bertans price is low enough to take a stab but he’s a guy who stands in the corner with low usage and pop doesnt seem to like playing…. he can easily go either way…

and with oubre SF eligibility i dont see many good reasons to play him….

• CuttyTheInsane

@RipCityRings said...

Not sure if it’s hindsight if I already faded the guy an hour ago, I’m just explaining why he was a bad play.

• noddy

@RipCityRings said...

No Gay and he’s 3200 can’t be a bad play. Only if Pop pulls his crap and doesn’t play him then we are screwed, but not a bad play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).