• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 235.5
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 229
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Monty1507

Kawhi out glad i faded

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• jayzee666

@RipCityRings said...

The only fault in this logic is that the Spurs are also awful outside of DDR/Gay/LMA, and ORL’s bench is stepping up.

“The only fault in this logic is that the Spurs are also awful outside of DDR/Gay/LMA, and ORL’s bench is stepping up.”
    That is exactly the reason to play him. No Gay, Dante starting, Ceiling is 60+ and actually reachable when not in blowouts. For 2K less then the Embiids of this world.

• scott33

Augustin 5x damn

• mtdurham

WHy do i play Fournier like 85% of nights and get 22 and the ones i dont play he gets 7-8x? How is that possible

• opinionn

@opinionn said...

Kawhi is going to start. They would’ve announced it by now. Toronto is favored to win on the road. He’ll play.

what an idiot

• mtdurham

@cdaus8989 said...

Feels like Aaron Gordon has a 5% usage rate a lot of the time. Tough to know he’s even on the court.

This is just CLASSIC steve clifford playing guys out of position….

you’re talking about the guy who used to play batum at SG, Marv Williams and MKG at SF….

I mean the guy just doesn’t get it…

Aaron gordon has sucked donkey at the 3 his entire career…. very good 4, very bad 3…. not that hard….

ice cold, fire hot……

• scott33

Surprised Patty is only 3% after going 10x yesterday. Wish I had found a way to get to DJA for only a few hundred more.

• scott33

@opinionn said...

what an idiot

lol

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

I hope Siakam and Ibaka gets 50 burgers again :) I got LBJ Danny Green Tyus with them

• RipCityRings

Almost 3 minutes before before JJJ’s first foul, I’ll take it!

• scott33

Rhyno could be a really nice value play if he gets the same run as last game. Suns gotta keep it respectable though.

• DirkDigglerz

hahaha Trevor Ariza thought I was sneaky with with… he sucks

• Bigb1485

Loved beals price and matchup..i just couldn’t get alineup i loved with him

• KindGuy

Kawhi out. Now time to make my lineup lol!

• tmarohl

Philly just threw in the towel.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Philly just threw in the towel.

Unbelievable. Had Simmons on pace for 60. Can’t believe they’re getting blown out by the Nets.

• RipCityRings

Can’t wait for this year’s BKN/SAC finals, just like everyone expected.

• noddy

Cunningham didn’t start the second half. Last time I play any Spurs not named DeRo

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

Waiting through the first two games when all your players are in the last two games…

Time for a beer.

That’s exactly what I’m doing hahaha. Bought the family sushi. Reading the thread posts. Waiting on my players. And drinking a beer lolol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I guess Oubre isn’t getting back in…Whoops.

• noddy

@noddy said...

Not for me. I think it benefits Beal and Wall more. I have Beal

Wish I would have played Wall also

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Well I took Kelly Poobre so he’ll probably flop. Sorry guys.

Poobre with the 19.5 burger. Sorry guys.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Cool start Gasol

• noddy

I HAVE to cash my 50/50’s tonight boyz, but don’t think it’s going to happen with Cunningham and THJ in my lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).