• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Memphis ( 6.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

At first glance, I like this slate. If Westbrook sits, Does Harden go HAM And go for 50+? He’s had monstrous games against Memphis historically. Does the struggling Eric Gordon get a boost with this? Shouldn’t be a problem finding value tonight as well (Bruce Brown, Clarke for the Grizz) if you wanted Harden and Drummond in your lu’s. Should be an entertaining slate, good luck to all

• FantasySultan

Everyone will be on the same value guys. For gpp – multiple lineups around the obvious value guys is the way to go.

Clarke
    Paschal
    Brown
    Gordon
    Dieng
    Ky (if russel still out)

You can get giannis, harden, and one more 9500 + guy in there easily tonight.

Going to be a lot of similar lineups at the top.

• gaelicgirl

@Bodiaz36 said...

If Westbrook sits, Does Harden go HAM And go for 50+?

Maybe he will, but through 6 games he has a 37.1 FG% and a 21.5 3P% – the only thing I trust him to hit is FTs
    Something is wrong, his shot seems to be broken, I’d rather spend that kind of salary on more reliable players

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

If Westbrook sits, Does Harden go HAM And go for 50+? He’s had monstrous games against Memphis historically. Does the struggling Eric Gordon get a boost with this?

Yes wouldnt be shocked if he put up 90 Fpts. Yes gordon gets a boost. The whole team will

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yes wouldnt be shocked if he put up 90 Fpts. Yes gordon gets a boost. The whole team will

The only thing for sure this year so far is that Eric Gordon is a value, and Eric Gordon shows us why he is a value. Can’t jump off the train yet, because as soon as I do he is guaranteed to go for 9 X.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to mojaverob for taking 1st in the Forum contest last night

Here is the link to today’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/80021135

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

The only thing for sure this year so far is that Eric Gordon is a value, and Eric Gordon shows us why he is a value. Can’t jump off the train yet, because as soon as I do he is guaranteed to go for 9 X.

Lol, hopefully he isnt super high owned today since he has been garbage. Lots of good value today

• Shaudy_lo

@gaelicgirl said...

Maybe he will, but through 6 games he has a 37.1 FG% and a 21.5 3P% – the only thing I trust him to hit is FTs
    Something is wrong, his shot seems to be broken, I’d rather spend that kind of salary on more reliable players

Even with the bad shooting if Russ is out then Harden usage will be very high . He could easily hit 50+ on terrible shooting .

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

I really hope other people think like this tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Happy birthday Eric!

23 years young

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I know he’s listed as out right now, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Blake suits up tonight. Blake has mentioned specifically missing the first 7 games multiple times, and being patient about coming back even though he wants to play and feels ready.

It’s possible since the Pistons are sort of holding their own so far this season without him and Reggie, and a sort of soft match up against Washington they wait another game, but just figured I’d bring it up.

““If I have to sit out seven games at the beginning of the season to be healthy the whole season, then it’s worth it. Early in my career, that wasn’t something I could really wrap my head around.”

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2019/11/01/detroit-pistons-blake-griffin-injury-update/4123558002/

• monarch

Anyone know the status of Austin Rivers? I saw him limp off with an ankle last night

• dominicanpapi

A lot of good center plays tonight:

Capela – no Russ, maybe more rebounding/scoring opportunities.
    JV – on the other side of this game, if the trend continues, he might get 26 minutes tonight. Elite point per minute producer
    Dieng – value play, somewhat risky to use him as your only center option on FD tonight
    Drummond – nuff said, no Rose, no Frazier, should eat and still under 11K (which was surprising)

If you’re playing on Fantasy Draft or DK, I’d just load up on center, get the cheap guards and finish with Harden or Giannis.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I think it’d be a mistake for the Rockets to sit Westbrook tonight. I have heavy doubts they’ll follow through with the unlikely to play report.

• JSteele

The thing with Harden if Russ sits, is he can still shoot terribly but he will pick up the peripherals that he has been lacking with Russ taking all the rebounds and assists.

I think this is also a big boost to Capela who should pick up a few more rebounds and become the 2nd option on offence in the pick and roll with Harden.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

The thing with Harden if Russ sits, is he can still shoot terribly but he will pick up the peripherals that he has been lacking with Russ taking all the rebounds and assists.

I think this is also a big boost to Capela who should pick up a few more rebounds and become the 2nd option on offence in the pick and roll with Harden.

If RWB does sit, you play Harden for sure. Capela definitely goes back to a 50 upside C and Gordon probably takes 20 shots. They’re all in play.

I think the only question is do they start Harden/Gordon/House/ or Rivers/Harden/Gordon.

Either way Rivers becomes puntable, if he plays, due to the match up.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I know he’s listed as out right now, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Blake suits up tonight. Blake has mentioned specifically missing the first 7 games multiple times, and being patient about coming back even though he wants to play and feels ready.

It’s possible since the Pistons are sort of holding their own so far this season without him and Reggie, and a sort of soft match up against Washington they wait another game, but just figured I’d bring it up.

““If I have to sit out seven games at the beginning of the season to be healthy the whole season, then it’s worth it. Early in my career, that wasn’t something I could really wrap my head around.”

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2019/11/01/detroit-pistons-blake-griffin-injury-update/4123558002/

If he plays, I’m sure it would be for limited minutes. Drummond would probably take the biggest hit though because 15 minutes of Blake could take a little something off his ceiling.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Anyone know the status of Austin Rivers? I saw him limp off with an ankle last night

His status is that it doesn’t matter what his status is. He is a very low usage player historically, even when given starting responsibilities. I would rather take a chance on the other guy. I think his name is Chris Clemmons or something similar.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I think it’d be a mistake for the Rockets to sit Westbrook tonight. I have heavy doubts they’ll follow through with the unlikely to play report.

I mentioned that last night. That may have been the plan, but after an ass whooping like that and limited minutes, I think he plays.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I like a spread out lineup for cash am I doing wrong. I have a lot of mid range plays Horford Ingram McCollum Dinwiddie. I have some value with Harden in there but not stacked on bigs

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I mentioned that last night. That may have been the plan, but after an ass whooping like that and limited minutes, I think he plays.

Not to mention if there is any turmoil at all in that team right now with their slow start, going out tonight and winning without Westbrook is going to plant seeds in minds. I don’t think they need that. They have have a B2B, Thursday and Friday. If they can win tonight and Thursday, then rest him Friday.

• Petergunz82

Anyone know what score won the late $10 $40K on DK?

Also, pricing for Dieng and other Minny players still cheap. Bruce Brown, Jahlil, GS bench turned starters all dirt cheap as well.

• noddy

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I like a spread out lineup for cash am I doing wrong. I have a lot of mid range plays Horford Ingram McCollum Dinwiddie. I have some value with Harden in there but not stacked on bigs

I’ve been getting my ass kicked the last few nights going balanced. I’m starting to wonder. Hard to win if you don’t have the stud or 2 that go for 65+ fantasy points.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@noddy said...

I’ve been getting my ass kicked the last few nights going balanced. I’m starting to wonder. Hard to win if you don’t have the stud or 2 that go for 65+ fantasy points.

There must be a method to narrow down this choice on small-medium slates. I’ll have to do some pondering. I guess you have to start in the 3-4k range and really decide if you want to play any of those players and go from there

• JSteele

@noddy said...

The only time balanced seems to work is if those mid range guys go off for 65+, which doesn’t happen all that often.

Today I like Harden, Kyrie and Giannis at the top.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler