• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Memphis ( 6.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I don’t like Capela tonight; maybe that will keep me different from the rest of the field. Valanciuanas isn’t a terrible defender anymore, and he’s certainly not fun on the other end in regard to staying out of foul trouble.

Yeah I’m getting zero Capela. I dont usually like to target centers against him lol. I’m just trying to decide if I’m gonna go Giannis/Harden/Drummond or just 2 of them and like Booker or Lillard

• JSteele

@frugal said...

Source?

Saw it on RG Alerts

• prezawrx

House is starting for Westbrook didn’t hear anything about Gordon not starting…..source?

• ryan7962

I have ABC and harden on fd but only can play abc if Okafor’s starts on dk otherwise I’m going ben smimmons

• JSteele

Jonathan Feigen on twitter also reported it.

• RipCityRings

Booker averaged 37/8/3 vs Philly last year, but has looked awful so far. Still, after seeing what Dame did to them last game he’s a tempting pivot who could conceivably out-produce Kyrie tonight at a discount.

• Snepal11

@ryan7962 said...

Who’s abc

ironically the guy without any b’s or c’s in his name

• captainwacky

I snuck some booker into a couple builds

• noddy

Well I took Okafor out of my lineups.

• JSteele

For anyone playing this narrative

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/warriors-eric-paschall-says-he-didnt-realize-it-was-his-birthday

• maxxxoo

Booker & IT or Kyrie & Okafor? GPP

• zpa1989

is covington a good pivot off clarke? wont he have giannis on him?

• piffffffffff

4 pistons too much? Drum brown kief and kennard

• packdog

@zpa1989 said...

is covington a good pivot off clarke? wont he have giannis on him?

Both could face foul trouble due to harden and abc

• monarch

@piffffffffff said...

4 pistons too much? Drum brown kief and kennard

Most likely

• Supersharpie

@noddy said...

Well I took Okafor out of my lineups.

Why? He’s starting.

• lwilly

Derrick Favors (knee) available to play Monday.

• FantasySultan

Any Ingram news?

• packdog

Favors available

• sanders_tj

I have the chalkiest lineup tonight. I think Teague and Bryant will be my two lowest owned plays. Remaining lineup will probably average 40% ownership. lol

• Tcbaseballfan

I swapped out Ingram on FD….. hate getting burned

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

For anyone playing this narrative

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/warriors-eric-paschall-says-he-didnt-realize-it-was-his-birthday

That’s pretty funny, but what’s the angle? Take the appropriately priced aloof PF who would need 34-36 points on FD to hit 6x.
    I think there are better plays in that range.
    For me, when taking these young GSW guys, you have to assume the risk of them totally bombing or just not getting enough minutes to produce. It makes it a lot easier to take them in the 3,4,low 5 range. 5800 is too risky for me, although I’m only doing one lineup. If I did 100, I can’t imagine he’d be in more than 5.

• mdalb

Okafor or Skal? Want to play oka but concerned favors will impact.

• roomchat

So take out all Okafor, or leave some in?

• Vdaddy8888

Favors Available, doesn’t want to lose that spot to Jahlil who has been crushing….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).