• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Memphis ( 6.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Dray Jr (E Paschall) Carries me to the Top! In the 25c lol Pull away now w K Bowman! CMon G S!

• tmarohl

@circadudexl said...

When you say adjust their point projections you mean you use your own projections over theirs? And for the csv, you have to individually upload all 150 lineups to the tourney or just one big one?

Rotogrinders has their own projections. I adjust some of the players upwards or downwards based on what I think they are going to do. I export the entire 150 lineup set that is built to CSV, then upload the entire CSV in one shot to FD. Takes all of 30 seconds.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Bleeping LineupHQ kept forcing Clarke everywhere…. thank god I forced in Paschal in several. Tough day as I didn’t have enough time, but ok night thanks to Paschal and Bowman

• chronoxiong

I knew I should have not faded Paschall Siakam tonight. He was more expensive than Clarke on FD but way cheaper than him on Yahoo who I could have just played instead.

• SkateFiend

James Harden scored like 8 more points than Kyrie Irving. It was Brown Jr, Troy Brown and Paschall that made the difference. Those guys allowed players to pair Harden with other studs. Aaron Baynes helped a bit too.

• tmarohl

GG should be happy!

• asmithii2287

Bittersweet win, I got first place in the Night slate with my FD lineup, only problem, it was in a cash game lol
    Oh well I guess

• tmarohl

Tough night when 355 doesn’t cash on FD.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Tough night when 355 doesn’t cash on FD.

barely cashed with a 358 thinking this whole time that should did well. lol.

• Petergunz82

Korkmaz over KOQ and I chop late night. What the fuck was I thinking

• stats99tuff

Finished 4th in the $12 single entry on DK, (Pending stat corrections lol)

0.75 points out of 2nd 2 people tied…
    For once all of the mispricing went off…. Go figure. I did nothing special…

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG should be happy!

I’m very happy!

This win feels like a balm to my soul after all the sh*t talking I had to read today LOL

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

the thing about dk is with the multi-position eligibility you can put the wrong guy in the wrong spot and screw it up. Tonight I put Giannis as SF when I should have put him at PF and used one of the cheap fowards that would have got me another 30pts and cashing.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m very happy!

This win feels like a balm to my soul after all the sh*t talking I had to read today LOL

well..

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

well..

I know…on to Houston to throw the Beard a beating LOL

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I know…on to Houston to throw the Beard a beating LOL

Hope so.

• Petergunz82

@damionismyname said...

the thing about dk is with the multi-position eligibility you can put the wrong guy in the wrong spot and screw it up. Tonight I put Giannis as SF when I should have put him at PF and used one of the cheap fowards that would have got me another 30pts and cashing.

Yeah D, this one hurts. I had Furk in the F spot and then checked to see who I could get at Center. When I went back to put another lineup in it was filled. Rookie move

• tmarohl

At least their is no value on tomorrow’s slate, unless about a million guys get ruled out. So we have that going for us.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Based purely on HOU inability to guard the 3 point line, Jae Crowder looks interesting as he’s averaging 7 3PA a game, most from MEM by far, but only hitting at a 22.9 rate. The #2 is Dillion Brooks who’s taking 4 a game and hitting at a 45% rate. One of those guys could tear it up tonight.

Did you factor in the nut punch technical and subsequent ejection?

• Wrx_guy

@Petergunz82 said...

You literally played the guy with more upside? Is it ever ok to play korkmaz?? Lol

399 Takes It! 🏀💰

• CJtheGrump

“Late Hammer” I used to make sure i had one, but really, if you think no one from the late game is any better than the other games, it doesn’t matter. Still, I absolutely HATE watching someone I did not roster going off in the late game while the entire field passes me.

Tilted right now. Last night, the optimal lineup probably had Harden and Kyrie, AND left 2K on the table. These kinds of slates happen, but not that often.

• mrmogz

@CJtheGrump said...

“Late Hammer” I used to make sure i had one, but really, if you think no one from the late game is any better than the other games, it doesn’t matter. Still, I absolutely HATE watching someone I did not roster going off in the late game while the entire field passes me.

Tilted right now. Last night, the optimal lineup probably had Harden and Kyrie, AND left 2K on the table. These kinds of slates happen, but not that often.

Well, considering I had (until a late minute swap) the optimal (at least a 401 pt LU) and it was

Harden
    Brown
    Ingram
    Horford
    Dieng
    Kyrie
    Paschall
    Bowman

I last minute changed Paschall to Clarke like an idiot and lost out of 1st places everywhere and about $5000. Won $80 instead.

As you can see with the LU though, nothing sneaky and it used the entire salary.

• SteeloCity

359 and DIDNT cash lol

• hautalak

Not having any of the last game hurt. The problem was I didn’t want to play the guessing game but I also didn’t want lineups with all the different GSW guys. No cashes for me with 320+ scores. I knew this going in but it still sucks. Damn you Richardson and Okafor!!!

Congrats winners as that ended up being a tough slate!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler