• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Memphis ( 6.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

So the key on DK is two high ceiling studs and then value plays from the Nets/Pels and maybe a Warrior or Blazer?

Maybe three high ceiling studs. You can really build a nice lineup though with two and not have to rely on punts.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I think that is pretty rare for Kyrie. That is why you have such astronomical odds.

500+ career games. That was his 3rd triple double. Of course BKN is a different set up for him, even from BOS. Certainly different than all the games he played with LBJ.

For $1 I’d make the bet. I just wouldn’t like my chances.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Maybe three high ceiling studs. You can really build a nice lineup though with two and not have to rely on punts.

I’m going to have a hard time fading Ja Morant just to jam in Giannis.

• scott33

Anyone else missing funds out of their Yahoo accounts? Was just making lineups & noticed my account is at zero, which it obviously shouldn’t be (Sorry mods for being off topic).

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

no mention of Dre Drummond?

4 mentions of Drummond in the first 2 pages.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

Anyone else missing funds out of their Yahoo accounts? Was just making lineups & noticed my account is at zero, which it obviously shouldn’t be (Sorry mods for being off topic).

I just looked and have no funds either.

Awesome.

• monarch

J Val vs the Rockets with no JJJ?

Back to the Jarrett Allen well at 4400 vs the Pelicans? I still believe he has a 10x in him at that price as does Brandon Clarke

• newzreview

@Pandamonious said...

Awesome.

Yahoo has a message up now saying they are aware of issues.

• scott33

@Pandamonious said...

Awesome.

Hopefully it’s just a glitch. Wont let me check my account history to see if anything has been withdrawn or not.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@newzreview said...

Yahoo has a message up now saying they are aware of issues.

Yeah, i’m sure they’ll fix it. Not worried about it.

• kbsktbll88

Going right back to Bruce Brown with Rose out again and Frazier doubtful against Washington guards.

• dange

If anyone is asking if it’s possible to not cash when you had Drummond, Giannis, and Teague in your lineup the other day.. yes.. gotta get out of this rut.

• queensfinest

whats up with dk having guys like okafor, bruce brown and dieng barely above minimum price? they are always on the ball in terms of raising salaries in terms of playing time and production. crazy

• JSteele

@queensfinest said...

whats up with dk having guys like okafor, bruce brown and dieng barely above minimum price? they are always on the ball in terms of raising salaries in terms of playing time and production. crazy

Maybe they want everyone to be able to fit in the top stars on the slate. Or maybe DK and the NBA is rigged and balanced is the correct way to go tonight, but they are throwing everyone off by having all of these value plays available?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

Hopefully it’s just a glitch. Wont let me check my account history to see if anything has been withdrawn or not.

My funds are correct on Yahoo now..

• @monarch said...

J Val vs the Rockets with no JJJ?

Back to the Jarrett Allen well at 4400 vs the Pelicans? I still believe he has a 10x in him at that price as does Brandon Clarke

They really are nursing JVal back slowly. Thought he had a primo matchup the other night against Phoenix and didn’t get there.

Love your other mentions. I think Allen at that price in a pace up makes a ton of sense.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

Because they’re all traps.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

I know he’s listed as out right now, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Blake suits up tonight. Blake has mentioned specifically missing the first 7 games multiple times, and being patient about coming back even though he wants to play and feels ready.

It’s possible since the Pistons are sort of holding their own so far this season without him and Reggie, and a sort of soft match up against Washington they wait another game, but just figured I’d bring it up.

““If I have to sit out seven games at the beginning of the season to be healthy the whole season, then it’s worth it. Early in my career, that wasn’t something I could really wrap my head around.”

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2019/11/01/detroit-pistons-blake-griffin-injury-update/4123558002/

He would ruin Markieff revenge…

• @hobbes2d said...

He would ruin Markieff revenge…

And it does feel like the Morris’ take their revenge games SERIOUSLY!

• scott33

@Pandamonious said...

My funds are correct on Yahoo now..

Same. Speaking of Yahoo, IT3 gonna be chalk city at min price. Wanna play Drummond but hard not to play both Okafor & Dieng at near min price as well.

• Njsum1

Feels like end of March NBA DFS. Half the league is injured or resting, guys seeing good minutes and usage are near 3k. There have been a few slates where not cramming complete stars and scrubs lineups has worked. Don’t think you need to go 3 stars tonight, yet it’s certainly viable….any less than 2, you’re making a donation.

GG… could be wrong here, yet you mentioned possibly not playing Harden if Westy sits……don’t do that. 🤷‍♂️🐶

• monarch

Beal feels like a good GPP play. He will go ignored and put up 30 actual points in 28 minutes with one peripheral vs the Wolves. He has been the high scorer on the slate before.

• superstars92

So basically, what you guys are saying tonight is that everyone will have like the same “optimial” lineup again like the other day consisting of Harden, Gordon (optimizers don’t watch games), some Warriors, another star, Bruce Brown, and another kinda high priced player (maybe Simmons).

Well, let me tell you guys something. The optimizer has never seen Andrew Wiggins play. He’s about to drop 50 on this Bucks team while the best defensive player in the world Robert Covington (according to analytics and mtmdurham) is gonna shut down the chalky Giannis like the Brazil team in FIBA.

How’s that for data.

• JTL33

Gonna just cram in Harden, Drummond and Kyrie in cash and play a few props today, GPPs are gonna be a mess with how high the scoring can possibly be.

• superstars92

Today’s the day for mtdurham to come back and tell the world what a stud Robert Covington is once he shuts down Giannis.

Actually forget about shutting him down, he’s gonna get 5 steals + blocks and maybe 30 points on 10 threes himself too for a decent fantasy game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).