• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Memphis ( 6.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Shaudy_lo

Westbrook officially out .

Harden locked in and I’ll probably have to lock Gordon in a few at that price

• superstars92

Remember when Eric Gordon was averaging 20+ points a game as a 21 year old? Yea, he was the original Donovan Mitchell. Too bad he never got better and he got injured over and over again.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Was hoping I could wish Westbrook playing into the universe if I put it out there. Should have known I’d just be proven wrong once again..

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

Was hoping I could wish Westbrook playing into the universe if I put it out there. Should have known I’d just be proven wrong once again..

Houston wants to win so I think it was a good decision he’s sitting.

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

sounds like they already knew he’d be out because the ‘official’ news that he was sitting didn’t move the odds at all.

• superstars92

Damian Lillard gonna have a million fans in attendance tonight, especially given a lot of Warriors fans already gave up on their season.

• Pandamonious

@superstars92 said...

Remember when Eric Gordon was averaging 20+ points a game as a 21 year old? Yea, he was the original Donovan Mitchell. Too bad he never got better and he got injured over and over again.

I do. I also remember over the last couple seasons he was useless in DFS when Paul and Harden played, but take one out he would get 30+ DK points all the time with more than 40 occasionally.

As a 3rd option he’s been Dillon Brooks, as a 2nd option he’s been close to a Donovan Mitchell.

• monarch

Also like Luke Kennard at 5k. So many plays today just above the pricing of where the masses are forcing themselves to go

• superstars92

Looks like people will choose Gorgui Dieng. He’s basically a slightly better version of Bol Bol except 10 years older. Minnesota is good at giving contracts out though between him and Wiggins.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Also like Luke Kennard at 5k. So many plays today just above the pricing of where the masses are forcing themselves to go

The slate is loaded. You have 6 stackable games with several options all at different price points in each game. Half the teams are missing someone significant that impacts everyone else in the rotation and all those players are still under priced for their potential outcome.

• superstars92

Speaking of Gorgui Dieng, let’s not forget how good he was as a 22 year old at Louisville leading them to a National Championship over Trey Burke/Tim Hardaway/Glenn Robinson/Nik Stauskas and the Wolverines. Montrez Harrell was his backup.

Too bad he also NEVER got better, just like Eric Gordon.

That just means you gotta choose both Gordon and Dieng tonight.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Looks like people will choose Gorgui Dieng. He’s basically a slightly better version of Bol Bol except 10 years older. Minnesota is good at giving contracts out though between him and Wiggins.

NO way Dieng comes close to matching that tonight vs the Bucks. Is he going to block several Brolo three attempts? The Bucks keep teams in front of the defensively which will lead to far less dump offs to Dieng around the rim.

The game could go really small and fast.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Kennard is so much more talented than a 5k player, but unfortunently, guys like Bruce Brown, Langston Galloway, Tony Snell and Markieff Morris take away his shot attempts. And Drummond to an extent, although it’s fine if Drummond does.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

NO way Dieng comes close to matching that tonight vs the Bucks. Is he going to block several Brolo three attempts? The Bucks keep teams in front of the defensively which will lead to far less dump offs to Dieng around the rim.

Nah he’ll just meet Giannis at the rim a few times, just like he wanted to meet Devin Booker in the tunnel last year.

This is after the world’s greatest defender Robert Covington gets done shutting down Giannis on the other possessions.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

And turn into a blowout. I think Dieng is the value trap of the day.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Kennard is so much more talented than a 5k player, but unfortunently, guys like Bruce Brown, Langston Galloway, Tony Snell and Markieff Morris take away his shot attempts. And Drummond to an extent, although it’s fine if Drummond does.

I think Drummond smashes. We have to give him that. In the event that the Wizards account for Drummond with actual practice time to prepare (unlike the road B2B Nets) and double him then Kennard could crush. Just being in that game is good enough.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

I think Drummond smashes. We have to give him that. In the event that the Wizards account for Drummond with actual practice time to prepare (unlike the road B2B Nets) and double him then Kennard could crush. Just being in that game is good enough.

Yea well the key really to this slate is Drummond vs. Giannis.

Because everyone’s picking Harden, it’s the other guy you pick. It’s really hard to pick all 3 but it’s doable I guess (don’t recommend it).

• yisman

JJJ officially out.

Grizzlies needed to counter the Westbrook news.

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

I have found that going balanced is the hardest way to cash. Usually a couple of those mid range guys bust in a lineup. It’s tough to nail down 8 mid range guys. Just my opinion.

Thanks.

• superstars92

@kbsktbll88 said...

And turn into a blowout. I think Dieng is the value trap of the day.

Cmon have more faith in Andrew Wiggins. Why do you think he got a max contract?

Have more faith in Robert Covington. His advanced defensive stats are off the charts, almost at historic levels the last 4 years.

I might be kidding about 1 of the statements above, but the other is actually true.

• kbsktbll88

@superstars92 said...

Cmon have more faith in Andrew Wiggins. Why do you think he got a max contract?

Have more faith in Robert Covington. His advanced defensive stats are off the charts, almost at historic levels the last 4 years.

I might be kidding about 1 of the statements above, but the other is actually true.

We will see the Timberpups tonight, no thanks.

• noddy

Anyone like Lillard as a stud?

• @yisman said...

JJJ officially out.

Grizzlies needed to counter the Westbrook news.

Clarke won’t be sneaky now. JJJ woulda picked up 2 fouls in the first minute.

• cgg716

I like fantasydraft, been playing there for small amounts. Question is, with all the places you can put him on draft, is it crazy to fade Harden? Current line I like Lillard/McCollum/Brown/Paschall/ Giannas/Drummond/Gordon/Baynes

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

Yea well the key really to this slate is Drummond vs. Giannis.

Because everyone’s picking Harden, it’s the other guy you pick. It’s really hard to pick all 3 but it’s doable I guess (don’t recommend it).

My concern with Giannis is that this game turns into a blowout with no KAT, and he “only” puts up a 55-60.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).