• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Minnesota ( 5.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Memphis ( 6.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kps3205s

I feel dirty wanting to play Mario Hezonja in my GPP only single LU on DK tonight.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Any downside risk with Brandon Clarke moving into the Starting Lineup? Minutes may increase a bit but he goes from the second option on the second unit to the 3-4th option on the first unit. Does this push Crowder/Brooks down a spot in the pecking order?

Crowder vs. Prince tonight. I’m leaning crowder to play the role that Prince played against Houston a few nights ago… Is the Memphis stack viable here at there price points?

I really wanted to get Clarke in my lineup, but just couldnt do it. But a Memphis “stack” is never in play IMO.

• jessedio

I have yet to play Drummond this year and I keep playing Eric Gordon. Doubt that changes tonight.

• JSteele

@thedude404 said...

The problem with that is there are so many sub 5k guys that are starting and/or getting 30+ minutes, as there is an over abundance of low priced players on a mid sized slate. In fact, as of right now barring any change to injury news there are more quality low priced plays out there than one has slots to put them.

How can you go for mid priced ie 6k or 7k players when there are players priced at 3700 that have a high probabilty of outperformed players priced 3k above them?

Thats true, I’m not sure yet. I feel like a number of value plays are traps.

I really like Bruce Brown Jr, and Jahlil, but after that i’m not too sure. Brandon Clarke seems like he’s in a good spot but will he actually see an increase in minutes? Or will they just let Caboclo get some run? The Warriors guys are interesting but i’m not sure what Russell is doing today, if he sits I like Bowman and Robinson.

• thedude404

@JSteele said...

Thats true, I’m not sure yet. I feel like a number of value plays are traps.

I really like Bruce Brown Jr, and Jahlil, but after that i’m not too sure. Brandon Clarke seems like he’s in a good spot but will he actually see an increase in minutes? Or will they just let Caboclo get some run? The Warriors guys are interesting but i’m not sure what Russell is doing today, if he sits I like Bowman and Robinson.

What do you mean by “traps”? Who is trapping you?

• JSteele

@thedude404 said...

Clarke
    Dieng
    Giannis

• kbsktbll88

@thedude404 said...

The DFS gods

• thedude404

@JSteele said...

Clarke
    Dieng
    Giannis

The term “trap” in reference to sports betting IMO was devised by losing bettors to come up with a way to justify themselves losing.

• jessedio

Why is Dieng a Trap tonight?

• mbunner23

@jessedio said...

Why is Dieng a Trap tonight?

He’s not.

• Calicapo

How thin of a play is Solomon Hill?

That price tag is calling me like a late-night booty call…..

Don’t know if I can keep from rostering him… someone talk some sense into me.

• leeg9685

People literally just saying the word trap to say it

• leeg9685

I’ll gladly fade Eric Gordon tonight…even if he drops 40 It’ll be a lot more pleasant than hating myself for playing a guy who will probably need to hit a 3 in the final minute to get to 20

• Garpeters

Difficult decision tonight on FD, whether to go with Drummond or Dieng/Okafor… really need Griffin and Favors to play so that it makes the decision much easier.

• Vdaddy8888

Don’t say the T word… There are no Ts in DFS

• leeg9685

Griffins out

• Vdaddy8888

@leeg9685 said...

I’ll gladly fade Eric Gordon tonight…even if he drops 40 It’ll be a lot more pleasant than hating myself for playing a guy who will probably need to hit a 3 in the final minute to get to 20

Someone snapped a pic of Eric Gordon out on the town the other night…

• monarch

Dieng is not on my radar. People talking about needing 425+ points. Not sure Dieng taking up 1/8 of a lineup gets anyone there.

• queensfinest

ppl are really playing gordon with all the other value tonight? hes been absolutely dreadful. i dont care about westbrook being out. hes lost right now. gotta see it first. cant afford an 8 pt dk game

• realphipps

All that Minnesota value dirtier than a trap house.

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

ppl are really playing gordon with all the other value tonight? hes been absolutely dreadful. i dont care about westbrook being out. hes lost right now. gotta see it first. cant afford an 8 pt dk game

I’m with you. They have been asking him to step up and he has done nothing. He will play eight minutes at most without Harden tonight? And that’s if the game is competitive

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@leeg9685 said...

Gordon is a great GPP play and horrible cash play imo. As a Rockets fan I only play him in GPP’s. I really hope MDA plays EG off the bench opposite of Harden as much as possible.

• kbsktbll88

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Gordon is a great GPP play and horrible cash play imo. As a Rockets fan I only play him in GPP’s. I really hope MDA plays EG off the bench opposite of Harden as much as possible.

EG is pretty much guaranteed to start with Westbrook out.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Dieng is not on my radar. People talking about needing 425+ points. Not sure Dieng taking up 1/8 of a lineup gets anyone there.

Why not, he’s 3300, can fill it up…I’m not all in, yet he’s a fine filler IMO…with plenty of upside.

If the game is close and the rotation sticks he should play between 28 and 30 minutes. That’s good run for a Center who has Forward eligibility on DK for 3300. He’s in my pool

• monarch

Has anyone made a Irving, Harden, Beal and faded Bruce Brown lineup?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).