8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Phoenix ( -9 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• MarcusEffect

Sold on that Clippers @ Warriors game.

• xHotLineBlingx

Tyson Chandler vs No Cousins.

• pick6er

There’s some tough matchups here! Potential blowouts like crazy! Making my lineup will be a dice roll.

• WuChef1986

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Tyson Chandler vs No Cousins.

Tyson 50 tonight…

legoooooooo grinders lets get that 100K .. good luck to all tonight ..

• WuChef1986

Think D.J Aug can get 20 fd points ?

• S7ubs

Don’t think I’m touching steph tonight

DJ v GS?

• CoachTrav

Chances of MCW suiting up? don’t want to pick him, thinking about picking Bayless

• WuChef1986

kdriskell311

i sent you a PM

congrats on yesterday

• WuChef1986

Gasol getting hurt cossed me over 13k

he was on pace for 62 FML

Center is stacked today..
    Gobert, Monroe, Howard, Chandler, Val,
    all look juicy as F
    playing 2 of them on dk fo rsure

• tityBOI

You don’t mean Deandre, right? How is that going to affect Steph’s threes and jumpers?

I’m looking to stack on GSW/LAC. I feel that’s going to be the closest game of all the high OU games.

• RatedDAL

Thoughts on Kawhi vs The Wiz?

• ashank

I have 2 lineups I like and don’t know which one to play. One of them has Curry, Griffin, Kawhi, and Vucevic. The other has Paul George, Lebron, Brandon Knight, and Greg Monroe

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I have 28 tickets to the Mega Slam tonight… this should be interesting.

#1 guy that I will probably have in all my lineups so far is Bayless.

• millerto

@WuChef1986 said...

Think D.J Aug can get 20 fd points ?

He has been consistently. As long as he keeps hitting his 3’s he should be 20-25. That’s about it though.

• monarch

Initially I was all over Gobert vs Portland but how much does Leonard pull him away from the basket?

• hoffs812

thankfully we wont have to worry about rostering an underperforming brow tonight

• doug22176

• tityBOI

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I have 28 tickets to the Mega Slam tonight… this should be interesting.

#1 guy that I will probably have in all my lineups so far is Bayless.

Don’t you think Jabari coming back will affect his playing time enough to bring him back to mediocre value?

• tityBOI

@hoffs812 said...

thankfully we wont have to worry about rostering an underperforming brow tonight

EXACTLY!

• WuChef1986

@millerto said...

He has been consistently. As long as he keeps hitting his 3’s he should be 20-25. That’s about it though.

thx

thats 5-6X

ill take tht

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@tityBOI said...

Don’t you think Jabari coming back will affect his playing time enough to bring him back to mediocre value?

No, not really. I’ve watched all their games and more often then not Bayless is staying on the floor instead of MCW to continue to run the offense with the 2nd unit. It looks like he’s the guy Kidd trusts the most out there.

If anything Parker coming back hurts minutes for guys like Middleton/O’Bryant/Plumlee – since Parker will be playing the 3 or the 4.

• dominicanpapi

Delly is an obvious play, so is Fournier. I look Hood also since CJ is a matador on defense. Gobert would gobble all the rebounds if Favors is out. I also like Favors a ton if he plays. Aminu had a decent game against Utah in the preseason, scoring 30 FDP, so that’s about value. Actually have two lineups where I punted w/Hood and Fournier at shooting guard.

I also like Okafor a lot. If Bogut is out Ezeli becomes another obvious play, I’m avoiding him having him in every lineup though b/c if Bogut does play, that’s gonna be a pain in the ass to redo lineups.

• monarch

Noel having to guard Parker or Greek could be interesting

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Initially I was all over Gobert vs Portland but how much does Leonard pull him away from the basket?

I kinda feel Rudy will be on gorbert and favors will take Leonard.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tityBOI said...

Why would Parker take away bayless playing time?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).