8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Phoenix ( -9 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Dorr185

@Dmurphy104 said...

Good luck Dorr. I pretty much am on all of the same plays (At a much lower level).

Thanks! Hopefully we’ll both be winners tonight.

• Jkray25

Monroe or George in the last spot

• Lionfan22

I can’t decide between Oladipo or DeRozan?

• tr_baskin

@cdaus8989 said...

Bayless. Is there any reason why Delly should see a ton of minutes tonight?

Yes, Delly has hit value so far in all games. Bayless may have minutes cut by Jabari return

• mflasza

Playing DK turbo slate and C is awful….I don’t really want to pay up but there are basically no cheap options. Does Splitter get any extra minutes with a possible blowout or is that just hoping for too much

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Loveyduvey50 said...

Bayless minutes will be cut wiith Parkers return tonight.

Um no

• crazylox2001

Ezeli and green or Morris okafor?

• cdaus8989

Can someone help me understand why Jabari playing a few minutes tonight with no MCW is supposed to eat into Bayless minutes?

• Undrafted

I am certain Fournier will not duplicate last night. But just in case, I looked the other way as I slipped him into a lineup.

• Rsmith11

Got it. The kiler lineup that I will lose 70% of my games with.

Curry, LBJ, Kawhi, Tyson, mixed with a whole lot of scrubs who should get minutes.

• millerto

@mflasza said...

Playing DK turbo slate and C is awful….I don’t really want to pay up but there are basically no cheap options. Does Splitter get any extra minutes with a possible blowout or is that just hoping for too much

Awful?

Okafor, Valunciunas are not that expensive.

Kanter at 5600 can be a double double machine.

Mozgov is only 4200 and can easily hit for 20 fantasy points.

Adams can get a double double on a good night, and 5 points, 5 rebounds is pretty much the minimum without foul trouble.

It’s not an oasis of cheap talent, but there are options if the rest of your lineup covers for your center only getting 16-18 points.

• millerto

Is this the night All Star David Lee shows up and Amir Johnson only gets 4 minutes off the bench?

I sure hope not. I’ll be going to bed early if that happens.

• csandbizzle

@Undrafted said...

I am certain Fournier will not duplicate last night. But just in case, I looked the other way as I slipped him into a lineup.

He doesn’t even have to come close to last night to be worth rostering.

• cdaus8989

@millerto said...

Is this the night All Star David Lee shows up and Amir Johnson only gets 4 minutes off the bench?

I sure hope not. I’ll be going to bed early if that happens.

Urghh… Don’t say that

• tonytone1908

100 LU’s locked and loaded. No tinkering for me. Lots of Nerlens, Millsap, Giannis, Aminu, and George Hill. Wish me luck guys.

• IronMonkey415

Mahnini and CJ Miles will sit out today

• millerto

CJ Miles and Mahinmi will sit tonight.

• jrydell15

Mahimi and CJ Miles are out per Rotogrinders Alerts. Give me all the Myles Turner.

• IronMonkey415

You can tell I have no life and is sitting her updating various info for you guys..LOL

• JJourneay33

• ntbaseball245

My prevailing tonight on this slate: I really wish I could play all guards and centers and no forwards.

• cdaus8989

Who destroys the most lineups tonight?

-Stevens
    -Pop
    -McHale

• TheWhiteMamba

CJ Miles and Mahinmi both out.

• t4t3r

Any other low-cost C options besides Koufos? Got $900 to play with…

• cdaus8989

@JJourneay33 said...

Woah. Marcus Smart out.

If that’s the case then Isaiah just became very valuable considering Avery is already iffy with a hand injury.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).