8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Phoenix ( -9 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bluesunday1287

Seems like quite a few of us had solid returns tonight.. May skip out on tomorrow. CYA Friday!

• Lionfan22

Cool see you later bluesunday1287

• CoachTrav

A small profit today, tomorrows slate is gross.

• ChargerDodger

Coulda made profit had Festus not been in the bench in the 4th qtr:(

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Turned 28 mega slam tickets in to $1300. High score was 317 with 15/28 lineups cashing. Best NBA night so far this season! Back to 50/50s and double ups tomorrow!

• millerto

I love how everybody slams coaches for not playing their players enough. Golden State won. That was their goal. Not to get more fanduel points for Festus

• extremeneon01

I had a score of 327.6 and only played a double up…..I would’ve cashed very nicely if I played GPP.

• shockermandan

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Turned 28 mega slam tickets in to $1300.

Nice Work!

• wuchild97

Made a LU five min before lock with blake russ and the Chef. 322 on Dk. Only threw it in a friends 10 man tourney. The one day I don’t play a ton of contests. Dems da breaks

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@AaronAKG said...

Thank you Luke for playing Harrison Barnes you made me win over $200 tonight.

My core lineup had Barnes on it but for some reason I was anti-Barnes and blew it up for the worse. Missed cashing by about 10 points..lesson learned (maybe).

• SJR

I can’t believe I started a LU with Connell, Pizza Guy, Fournier and didn’t even cash…..what a dumpster fire after that

• soloucity

@AaronAKG said...

You didn’t Cash $ with 300 on FD

megaslam cash line was 287.

• semobb1993

I haven’t had enough time to read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has been mentioned already, but massive dead money in the slam last night on FD. 2k or so entries didn’t change the default/placeholder lineups, and another several dozen only changed 1/2/3 players. (weird.)

Also there was one guy who created a lineup that left somewhere in the neighborhood of $16k salary on the table. It scored 148.9 points. He then entered said lineup 87 TIMES.

The guy has over a thousand NBA cashes so that makes it more bizarre. Not complaining though!

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@semobb1993 said...

I haven’t had enough time to read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has been mentioned already, but massive dead money in the slam last night on FD. 2k or so entries didn’t change the default/placeholder lineups, and another several dozen only changed 1/2/3 players. (weird.)

Also there was one guy who created a lineup that left somewhere in the neighborhood of $16k salary on the table. It scored 148.9 points. He then entered said lineup 87 TIMES.

The guy has over a thousand NBA cashes so that makes it more bizarre. Not complaining though!

I imagine most of them are from people who won tickets for their entry.

• tonytone1908

@semobb1993 said...

I guess his script didn’t work properly lol

• tianyihe

I imagine everyone is off Lillard because he’s facing Memphis, especially on DK where Durant is only 500 more?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).