8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Phoenix ( -9 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ntbaseball245

@slpanthers24 said...

That is a very basic comment without backing it up with stats. I don’t think it’s splitting hairs at all Westbrook is by far the better play imo. I know Curry will go off and the I told you so’s will come out but if anyone just says they are even tonight and either will be good is not doing enough homework.

I don’t think you get what I’m saying – I’m not arguing against Russ here, I’m going to have some of him too, what I am saying is that this is a very good spot for Curry as well bc there are things (pace, LAC should keep it close, he’s hot, usage is even higher than in past years, etc) that are working in his favor tonight.

• Elz24

I like Markief Morris Tonight as a mid range guy with big time upside

• mschu1213

@slpanthers24 said...

I’m stacking LMA and Kawhi in a few lineups. Anyone else?

Love Kawhi but I honestly like Timmy at his price more than LMA

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jnoboa said...

Isiah Thomas, George Hill, and Brandon Knight are all excellent pivots with great upside.So perhaps fading Curry may be doable: this allows for a much more balanced roster imo. Plenty of value at C and SG tonight. GL

Yeah I keep looking at Thomas. I just hate that rotation. I mean they have turner, Bradley(kinda hurt), Turner, Smart, Crowder(not that he is point). Seems Thomas get’s his though. Love Knight though.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ntbaseball245 said...

I don’t think you get what I’m saying – I’m not arguing against Russ here, I’m going to have some of him too, what I am saying is that this is a very good spot for Curry as well bc there are things (pace, LAC should keep it close, he’s hot, usage is even higher than in past years, etc) that are working in his favor tonight.

I hear ya but there are always things that work in Curry’s favor. He is the mvp. I just saying if you are going to pick one it should be westbrook over a large sample size with the exact same matchups. Curry will get his of course. He always does.

• docdondj

Ok Philly fans how is Covington coming along…do we expect limited playing time?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mschu1213 said...

Love Kawhi but I honestly like Timmy at his price more than LMA

Washington is terrible against SF and PF but not bad against C. I think LMA goes off tonight. Hump has no chance to stop him and nene is out if they put him in. Porter on Leonard and Hump on LMA. Yes and thanks

• TheRealJosh5

Is Neto starting at PG now for the Jazz?

• Playingtheodds

Should I play Koufos or Amir Johnson?

• jnoboa

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@slpanthers24 said...

Yeah I keep looking at Thomas. I just hate that rotation. I mean they have turner, Bradley(kinda hurt), Turner, Smart, Crowder(not that he is point). Seems Thomas get’s his though. Love Knight though.

I agree with the funky rotation, but it seems pretty clear (at least for now) that Isiah will get his minutes. I think this game versus the Pacers will be very up tempo and competitive. Not having Hibbert and with Paul George now back, it really changes the dynamic of this team. I expect a pretty entertaining game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

speaking of centers, I keep wanted to roster Howard. He looked decent the other night. I see him having a block party tonight if everyone is still out for Houston.

• guitardude82

@hoffs812 said...

thankfully we wont have to worry about rostering an underperforming brow tonight

I’m so tired of him losing me money!

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Harden and Westbrook seems very doable tonight.

• TheRealJosh5

@Keno said...

Fournier or Hood?

I’ve played Fournier every night, Still going to play him but don’t expect another repeat last night. I like Hood he’s shooting a lot, and Favors might miss tonight also.

• mccoolio

@dominicanpapi said...

Well OKC is ranked 4th best vs. point guards but they haven’t faced a good one all year, and they’re getting killed by shooting guards. So smart play would be to probably stack Lowry and DeRozan.

Haven’t faced a good one all year, but Ty Lawson shredded them

• TheRealJosh5

@docdondj said...

Ok Philly fans how is Covington coming along…do we expect limited playing time?

I like Stauskas over Covington till Covington gets a few more games under him.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jnoboa said...

I agree with the funky rotation, but it seems pretty clear (at least for now) that Isiah will get his minutes. I think this game versus the Pacers will be very up tempo and competitive. Not having Hibbert and with Paul George now back, it really changes the dynamic of this team. I expect a pretty entertaining game.

Definitely agree with this. Indiana likes to run now and I look forward to watching this game. I have quite a bit of Stuckey. When he gets hot you have to get him in. He is hot.

• millerto

@Playingtheodds said...

Should I play Koufos or Amir Johnson?

I think Amir. Indy hasn’t stopped a pf yet.

• davidh618

me too! shhhhhhhhh

• xHotLineBlingx

Don’t Google image search Fournier

• jnoboa

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@slpanthers24 said...

Definitely agree with this. Indiana likes to run now and I look forward to watching this game. I have quite a bit of Stuckey. When he gets hot you have to get him in. He is hot.

Stuckey will def. be under owned tonight since must people digging for value at SG will look at Hood and Fournier instead

• kdriskell311

@xHotLineBlingx said...

OMFG. Why didn’t I listen???

• ashank

PG/Durant or LBJ/Kawhi

• ryanjt90

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Why did you post that! I regret it.

• millerto

@jnoboa said...

Stuckey will def. be under owned tonight since must people digging for value at SG will look at Hood and Fournier instead

Hood and Fournier are listed as SF on DK now.

And Stuckey may be seriously owned because he just had a big night and every lineup optimizer I look at keeps spitting him out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).