6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mjinhis20s

Harden and ABC will be my 2 main players….Revenge game for Howard ???

• BUFUu2

def playing howard and harden i will do a lineup with abc as well. My main focus those will be a beal/howard/morris lineup especially with wall out tonight

• gomez78

Interesting slate today ..

• BUFUu2

@gomez78 said...

Interesting slate today ..

Embid a good cheap center today ?

• Zeryn

Porter a good cheap play with Wall out? Uptick in usage potentially?

• Zeryn

@BUFUu2 said...

Embid a good cheap center today ?

You would definitely need to fear the blowout occurring and his second half minutes potentially being depleted. Not good with him already on a limited chip count.

• bhr1989

The prices really are tightening up. Have 2 lineups I love but can’t create because both come up 100 dollars over. (FD)

• Slugworth

Any value plays under $5k on DK that stand out? I’m looking at Miles and Mills… having a hard time filling out my roster

• BUFUu2

@Zeryn said...

You would definitely need to fear the blowout occurring and his second half minutes potentially being depleted. Not good with him already on a limited chip count.

so prolly go with holmes then be safer, shit mins pretty much

• S7ubs

Give me all the KAT

• ASalvaro

lots of talk everywhere of a blowout and it does look like a possibility but Philly is home and if they can keep it relatively close then Love,Irving & Lebron will be huge

• S7ubs

Nvm that game isn’t even on the mail slate booo

• Gandalfsays

Wouldn’t go Holmes over Embiid. Blowout or not they will get him his 24, which obviously does limit his upside, but the blowout shouldn’t scare you off of him alone. Okafor also back this game and Ilyasova looked decent enough to get more run at the 4. Like Embiid the most of the Sixers, could put up 35, feel like he’s gonna want to show off vs Lebron. Also like Sergio’s spot here too.

• mjinhis20s

Miles has been solid lately

• BUFUu2

@Gandalfsays said...

Wouldn’t go Holmes over Embiid. Blowout or not they will get him his 24, which obviously does limit his upside, but the blowout shouldn’t scare you off of him alone. Okafor also back this game and Ilyasova looked decent enough to get more run at the 4. Like Embiid the most of the Sixers, could put up 35, feel like he’s gonna want to show off vs Lebron. Also like Sergio’s spot here too.

after looking at this I am going cheap with TT and Irving, centers and pgs been putting up crazy numbers against the 76ers

• jkiefer300

With wall being out does that open some minutes for Marcus Thornton to get a little more run at minimum salary on FD?

• meastoftheeast

Looks like Tomas Satoransky will fill in for Wall today, apparently he has passed Trey Burke on the depth chart. Can anyone tell me anything about this guy? Min price SG on FD, is he worth a punt today? SG actually is pretty deep on this slate, both top end and value wise.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@meastoftheeast said...

Looks like Tomas Satoransky will fill in for Wall today, apparently he has passed Trey Burke on the depth chart. Can anyone tell me anything about this guy? Min price SG on FD, is he worth a punt today? SG actually is pretty deep on this slate, both top end and value wise.

He’s an okay player, still developing, pretty athletic guy. At his price range I don’t see how you can go wrong, he should be a lock to exceed value.

• Jeddy3

Man, the Harden fade is tempting today. ABC is 2k less on dk and I’m seeing similar production. Atlanta won’t let him drive to the hoop as much, so if his 3 isn’t falling…

• monarch

I usually don’t go stars and scrubs but my initially LU rough draft has Westy, Harden and Boogie. I like Enes 4600 FD.

• lastcallcasualty

@Gandalfsays said...

Llyasova played as much as he did because Embid was out and Okafor and Holmes got into foul trouble really early. Like within 5 minutes of when the game started.

• gomez78

Really hard to fade him IMO. I hear ya

• bangthedrummond

@S7ubs said...

Nvm that game isn’t even on the mail slate booo

On FD it is

• natedenver34

Best plays on the slate as i see it are Boogie with a huge +/- on my model and looking at wall sitting leads me to Elph and Beal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).