6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yodertrey

Since Barnes and Casspi are both 4K and 3.9K on FD respectively, I’ve got both of them and Cousins.

• Ashbyjarr

@Kilala said...

I got 6.1k for utl…should i go gortat or fournier? maybe someone better than those 2?

I have about the same exposure to both of them. I think they are both solid plays but if I had to choose between the 2, I would choose Gortat. I think his ceiling is a little higher tonight but he is a little riskier as well. So for GPP I would say gortat and for cash, probably Fournier

• Kilala

@erizos17 said...

I’d go Fournier or either Markus or Markief Morris

Thank you for the suggestion. I just wasn’t sure if gortat would do better from a b2b since wall’s gone. I was also thinking beal

• kpquick24

@TheWhiteMamba said...

I think Barnes will see slightly more run.

How many minutes you thinking? Enough to make him a good cash target?

• PinchyBoy10

Pacers allow 115 points per game. I think Butler has a huge game.

• hunteezee

Is anyone fading Harden/ Westbrook in cash or is that just me? Liking Gianiss and DMC, I know the pace is a concern but I like the construction with those two.

• erizos17

@Kilala said...

Thank you for the suggestion. I just wasn’t sure if gortat would do better from a b2b since wall’s gone. I was also thinking beal

Like Ashbyjarr said Gortat does have a higher ceiling i just dont trust him at all. Beal is also a good idea. He’s in some of my lineups too

• TeamSwish412

@hunteezee said...

Is anyone fading Harden/ Westbrook in cash or is that just me? Liking Gianiss and DMC, I know the pace is a concern but I like the construction with those two.

Would def fade them. Difficult matchups

• beare

Embiid and Okafor both will have 24-minute restrictions tonight.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

Vuc was the first guy I plugged in my lineup last night, as a Wiz fan I can tell you they get out rebounded like crazy and Gortat doesn’t play that great of Defense bc I feel like watching him he wants to stay out of foul trouble so big men always have solid games against him. Also, I feel like I can help some on the Burke/Satroransky situation. The coaches love Sat and have been talking a lot about him since preseason so I know they want to see him in action sooner than later. Last night he was the guy off the bench not Burke and it was the first time that had happen all year and I feel like that had to be because they wanted him to get ready for a full minutes load tonight (they gave him 21 mins last night and Burke 6). Also, not sure if this matters but John Wall has said some stuff about Burke and don’t think he likes him to much but not sure that was anything to do with tonight but it could mean if you piss off John Brooks might not like playing you lol.

• Kilala

Rotowire just state Matt barnes will be available but likely limited. Makes me want to rethink about this one.

• IronMonkey415

Should be enough time for Embiid to manhandle Tristan.

• Sizmik

@Kilala said...

I got 6.1k for utl…should i go gortat or fournier? maybe someone better than those 2?

Without Wall, Gortat averages 1.1 pts/min on the court….Porter, Beal and Gortat increase significantly without Wall on the court, so much so I’m doing a game stack

• TheWhiteMamba

@kpquick24 said...

How many minutes you thinking? Enough to make him a good cash target?

if he gets the start I think he’s a great cash game play. If not, he’s probably a little too risky for cash imo

• EyeSeeYou

7.1k left on Utility DK who should i get in my lineup? Was thinking Nurkic?

• JTL33

Barnes going to be limited. Casspi more appealing now?

• IronMonkey415

Doug McBucket will replace Matt Barnes in one of my lineup.

Probably dumb on my part.

• piranha

Gay out https://twitter.com/NBADailyLineups/status/795011035048591362

• TheWhiteMamba

@Kilala said...

Rotowire just state Matt barnes will be available but likely limited. Makes me want to rethink about this one.

Interesting.

• atxeddie

Jokic is my fav 6k player but it will leave you with 1k and some more tough decisions

• Sizmik

@JTL33 said...

Barnes going to be limited. Casspi more appealing now?

Boogie and Casspi, locked and loaded

• TheWhiteMamba

I’m going to wait to see Sac’s starting lineup before making decisions.

Hopefully it comes out before lock.

• beare

thing is how limited i get feeling neither will get more then 20 minutes

• Sizmik

@beare said...

thing is how limited i get feeling neither will get more then 20 minutes

Why? Who else is gunna play? Mclemore goes up but who else they have that will contribute to offense….it’s boogie and Casspi or bust

• sjobarzanek

where does it say limited?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).