6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lotusbomb

I like the morris twins tonight in the same lineup. markief’s only bad game was against toronto otherwise his floor is pretty high and wall is out. marcus is also playing well and drummond has a tough match up tonight and gallinari isn’t much of a defensive player.

• mbyrd75

not that it was in doubt but just to cover the bases

Josh Robbins ✔ @JoshuaBRobbins
    Magic starters: E. Payton, E. Fournier, A. Gordon, S. Ibaka and N. Vucevic.

5m

• beare

tobias dieng or parker on fd?

• danglejang95

any thoughts on greg monroe?

• kemar785

@danglejang95 said...

any thoughts on greg monroe?

No way

• beare

think barnes and caspi will split minutes even

• mlebo7

Haven’t seen a legit source on barnes limited?

• Nbadfs

I know this may sound crazy but i may fade Harden/ABC and go Beal/ Sat at SG on FD. It allowedeto get Cousins and Kawi in pretty easily w/ Westy

• Sizmik

@lotusbomb said...

I like the morris twins tonight in the same lineup. markief’s only bad game was against toronto otherwise his floor is pretty high and wall is out. marcus is also playing well and drummond has a tough match up tonight and gallinari isn’t much of a defensive player.

I have that in one lineup as well….some solid combos out there today, a few 5k guys gunna go off and some phat score gunna hit the board tonight….

• Sizmik

@beare said...

think barnes and caspi will split minutes even

24 mins is plenty for Casspi to get that 5x

• saints19

Have 4600 left for a F on DK. Covington, holmes, Cj Miles?

• mbyrd75

Coach Dave Joerger said Matt Barnes (ribs) has played too many minutes.
    src: Sean Cunningham

• noddy

Is Mills in play again?

• Sizmik

@Nbadfs said...

I know this may sound crazy but i may fade Harden/ABC and go Beal/ Sat at SG on FD. It allowedeto get Cousins and Kawi in pretty easily w/ Westy

Sat? Not in a cash game man….dude got solid mins last night and did nothing, I wouldn’t trust that yet even though he’s got a sweet matchup

• TheWhiteMamba

@sjobarzanek said...

where does it say limited?

It doesn’t actually say limited from what I can tell. It just says he’s dealing with soreness.

• mbyrd75

yeah i haven’t seen anything saying limited. just posted the only thing I could find

• csandbizzle

@noddy said...

Is Mills in play again?

Sort of? I don’t like his odds against Paul at all though.

• TheWhiteMamba

RG just said he’ll likely be limited. Damn.

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

It doesn’t actually say limited from what I can tell. It just says he’s dealing with soreness.

Coach did say he’s been playing too many minutes….it’s not a trustworthy for sure he’s getting limited, but I think it’s fair to say he’s not going 30 again….at least that’s how I’m gunna run with it…..Casspi on deck!

• IronMonkey415

Your Rotogrinder app should say Matt Barnes is limited. You’ll get the message in about 5 seconds.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

missed the game, anyone know why otto porter only had 10 fantasy points?

• twogoose

Any prediction on Snell tonight??

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

RG just said he’ll likely be limited. Damn.

Why damn? They just saved you a G to spend elsewhere lol….Barnes was the safer play but Casspi when hot can win you a tournament

• mbyrd75

Tomas Satoransky-G
    Sat, 05 Nov 2016 05:36:00 PM
    Coach Scott Brooks confirmed Tomas Satoransky will start against the Magic on Saturday.
    src: Wizards

• csandbizzle

@twogoose said...

Any prediction on Snell tonight??

Ugh I wish I had a better feel. Stuck between him and Miles on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).