6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrmogz

@mlebo7 said...

Haven’t seen a legit source on barnes limited?

Basketballmonster has it, it’s legit. Now if the coach actually DOES limit him is a different story. I’m significantly lowering exposure regardless, probably keep him in 1 or 2 only.

• Sizmik

@jv21 said...

missed the game, anyone know why otto porter only had 10 fantasy points?

Beal, Wall, Morris were taking his shots….Milsap was running around like a madman guarding people in the midrange. He’s a solid play tonight in my eyes

• TheWhiteMamba

Anyone looking at Ish?

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Anyone looking at Ish?

Labs likes him a lot but I just don’t see it, ever since KCP starting shooting more his upside went out the window….or at least that’s my opinion

• Sizmik

And I don’t see that changing with KCP being guarded by Harris and Nelson

• IronMonkey415

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 30+ FPS in last 3 games.

I recommend him to everyone, if this backfire on me I swear.

• beare

several sites say limited

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Opposing centers have had double digit rebounds against Drumm, question is with the Nuggets is it possible Jokic finally has his big night? My gut tells me yes, either him or Nurkic is getting a big double double, just not sure who yet.

• Sizmik

@IronMonkey415 said...

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 30+ FPS in last 3 games.

I recommend him to everyone, if this backfire on me I swear.

Have him in the cash lineup….let’s hope he has another 30pt game

• TheWhiteMamba

@ImADonk11 said...

Opposing centers have had double digit rebounds against Drumm, question is with the Nuggets is it possible Jokic finally has his big night? My gut tells me yes, either him or Nurkic is getting a big double double, just not sure who yet.

Nurkic is safer, but Jokic definitely has GPP winning upside if sees close to 30 minutes.

He’s the definition of a great GPP play.

• Cocomilk

@ImADonk11 said...

Vuc was the first guy I plugged in my lineup last night, as a Wiz fan I can tell you they get out rebounded like crazy and Gortat doesn’t play that great of Defense bc I feel like watching him he wants to stay out of foul trouble so big men always have solid games against him. Also, I feel like I can help some on the Burke/Satroransky situation. The coaches love Sat and have been talking a lot about him since preseason so I know they want to see him in action sooner than later. Last night he was the guy off the bench not Burke and it was the first time that had happen all year and I feel like that had to be because they wanted him to get ready for a full minutes load tonight (they gave him 21 mins last night and Burke 6). Also, not sure if this matters but John Wall has said some stuff about Burke and don’t think he likes him to much but not sure that was anything to do with tonight but it could mean if you piss off John Brooks might not like playing you lol.

Good info. Knowing all that maybe there’s a chance Burke gets extended run in an attempt to showcase him for a trade

Daily prelock spin cycle

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Jokic already had a big game against POR. He put up 55 fd pts

• WestCrook1

@NBAFantasy101 said...

Harden Westbrook Cousins, want to build some lineups with two of these. Which two would you choose?

I’m going with Boogie/Russ

• weaponX

Which 2 PGs do you like between Teague/Dunn/Schroder/E Payton for a cash LU?

• RAWSHADTX89

Teague

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

I have Harden and Boogs

• pn3

watch paul get announced as having a rest day after the lock
    with my luck this will happen

• csandbizzle

Ugh ok so whats everyone’s opinion on this

ABC and Miles, or Kawhi and KCP

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@pn3 said...

Oh god, now you have me worried…

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@thebigboy said...

Oh god, now you have me worried…

I’m really hoping not. It’s the Spurs which is a big game for them. Let us both pray.

• OttawaCityMadman

@pn3 said...

scratch that, thought i read Pau…

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@csandbizzle said...

Ugh ok so whats everyone’s opinion on this

ABC and Miles, or Kawhi and KCP

KL and KCP

• PinchyBoy10

Barnes limited with rib injury.

• billholler

Is this the night Kawhi is rested because….well just because?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Casspi at 3k is looking like a real viable punt with this stuff about Barnes being limited. I mean, he should easily hit value since it seems 20-25 minutes is definitely likely, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).