6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheWhiteMamba

@csandbizzle said...

Ugh ok so whats everyone’s opinion on this

ABC and Miles, or Kawhi and KCP

I worry about a CJ Miles dud. He’s always been a volatile player, and he’s been remarkably efficient these last few games. There’s no way this efficiency is sustainable.

• EyeSeeYou

8.2k on Utility for DK good solid options????

• kpquick24

I really wish you guys would quit messing with my emotions with all these players being late scratches. Now I will tinker till tipoff..

• whitemamba86

abc brogdon keiff caspi cousins fill the other 3 spots out

• aguigno

@kpquick24 said...

I really wish you guys would quit messing with my emotions with all these players being late scratches. Now I will tinker till tipoff..

DK killing the late switch just gave me one more reason to over-tinker. My anxiety about scratches gets running and I can’t help myself.

• Kuhnman24

Any takes on Howard and millsap vs cousins and Marcus Morris.

• mrmogz

@Kuhnman24 said...

Any takes on Howard and millsap vs cousins and Marcus Morris.

Personally would take Cousins and Morris.

• Sizmik

The real question is Gortat or Vuc….

• pn3

@billholler said...

Is this the night Kawhi is rested because….well just because?

spurs got 3 days off after today, so i would lean no
    meanwhile clips will be playing 3 games in 4 night and are on the 2nd of a back to back like the spurs

• gillio

Snell or Miles (DK)

• TheWhiteMamba

For those of you considering CP3, go take a look at his game logs from last season. With the exception of a few instances, he almost always saw decreased minutes on the first or second nights of b2bs. Considering this is their third game in four nights, I’ll be fading him.

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

For those of you considering CP3, go take a look at his game logs from last season. With the exception of a few instances, he almost always saw decreased minutes on the first or second nights of b2bs. Considering this is their third game in four nights, I’ll be fading him.

Why you gotta do all that? Crush my lineup dreams

• TheWhiteMamba

@gillio said...

Snell or Miles (DK)

I prefer Brogdon and Nelson to both of them

• TheWhiteMamba

@Sizmik said...

Why you gotta do all that? Crush my lineup dreams

Take a look at his game logs from last season and let me know if you agree with my assessment.

I mean, he’s really cheap so he could hit value regardless. But I’m skeptical.

Here’s a link to his game logs:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/paulch01/gamelog/2016/

• Sizmik

Mamba, how many decreased mins? Like 10 or like 2-3?

• Sizmik

The matchup is just perfect though…Patty Mills on CP3? Might as well not even guard him

• TheWhiteMamba

@Sizmik said...

Mamba, how many decreased mins? Like 10 or like 2-3?

Take a look.

• wystateofmind

What would Burke minutes look like with Wall resting tonight is he the point guard 3 there?

• kpquick24

Are we rolling out Drummond in cash lineups? I hear some people saying he’s got a bad matchup and others saying great matchup. I tend to think he has a good matchup. KAT just put up a 60 burger on them. Davis completely killed them in the first game of the season as well.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Sizmik said...

The matchup is just perfect though…Patty Mills on CP3? Might as well not even guard him

Or Kawhi could guard him and Mills could defend Reddick.

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Take a look.

You are right, nice catch….but I caught something as well….look at how much they won or lost by and then look at the back to backs….he’s always in the game when it’s close and got pulled on back to backs when they were winning big….take a look

• csandbizzle

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Take a look.

I know CP3 had a groin injury at one point that he was recovering from last year. A few of the games seem like they were blow outs, but I think it’s something to consider regardless.

• tim51278

I’m on the fence with Drummond he’s burned me twice already

• BphillzMSU

What’s good with Dunn?

• Sizmik

@kpquick24 said...

Are we rolling out Drummond in cash lineups? I hear some people saying he’s got a bad matchup and others saying great matchup. I tend to think he has a good matchup. KAT just put up a 60 burger on them. Davis completely killed them in the first game of the season as well.

You trying to compare the games of Davis and KAT to that of Drummond?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).