6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• erizos17

Is it wise to have both Jokic and Drummond in the same LU?

• S7ubs

I think CP3 against the Spurs is interesting. The B2B and big game last night kinda scares me though

• mrmogz

They upped Satoranskys price by $500 after 22 mins and 7.8 Fpts cuz he’s likely starting. Should still be min priced I would think. Must be because they announced Wall out right away and prices could be tinkered last night for the slate.

• bmann

Lawson or Dunn on FD?

Gortat is the play of the day by a wide margin. Not sure his DK price but it’s probably fine for big exposure. Will play him in every lineup on FD.

• natedenver34

@erizos17 said...

Is it wise to have both Jokic and Drummond in the same LU?

I like it. A lot of risk, but potential for huge upside.

• bmann

Actually Beal is of course right up there with Gortat. Will be playing them in every GPP lineup.

• bmann

Baze guarded by Harden…just a question of whether his shot can start falling.

• bangthedrummond

Nobody has said Burke yet….does that mean he’s a trap?

• teachmehowtocutty

@bmann said...

Actually Beal is of course right up there with Gortat. Will be playing them in every GPP lineup.

As of now beal markieff and gortat are all in my lineup. Like Elfrid against whomever starts at pg for washington.

• S7ubs

@bmann said...

Baze guarded by Harden…just a question of whether his shot can start falling.

Baze has no shot

• bmann

@S7ubs said...

Baze has no shot

If you mean he’s running cold, then yeah. But if you mean in general, I’d have to disagree. Can shoot 3’s, get a little dribble penetration, decent jumper, good in transition. He’s just sucked this year.

• OttawaCityMadman

@bmann said...

If you mean he’s running cold, then yeah. But if you mean in general, I’d have to disagree. Can shoot 3’s, get a little dribble penetration, decent jumper, good in transition. He’s just sucked this year.

agree there, he is freezing right now but will warm up at some point. Not last night when I threw him in a bit. lol I think any game now he will go off for 30+ fps, but prob not this night…

• OttawaCityMadman

Play the Drumm tonight, he will be fired up. Wont be many boards left for anyone else… Pair him with Cousins I think is going to be a great play.

• BUFUu2

a gortat/beal/morris is going to be a common if i was you guys i would also make a counter lineup with just beal and morris a very good possibility gortat gets in early foul trouble……

• BUFUu2

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Play the Drumm tonight, he will be fired up. Wont be many boards left for anyone else… Pair him with Cousins I think is going to be a great play.

I agree but not on cousins I think he is to high price and can’t find other value that can also hit his mark. I guarntee he will not be the high scorer dk player tonight. I will be abc

• IronMonkey415

Going with Beal, Morris and Nurkic

• ASitar

Malcolm Brogdon is hitting 8x and Dwight is gonna ball vs his former team (49 FD points). I was off by .2 on Kawhii last night but I’ll take it. Others I like are Kyrie, TT, Harden, Dieng, KCP, Miles, Markieff, and Gay.

GL today.

• IronMonkey415

You guys did say Spurs can’t guard the PG spot correct? Thinking of tossing CP3 in it as well

• Ashbyjarr

Rudy Gay is Doubtful tonight according to fantasy labs

• marino4ever

All the Rudy Gay… Crushed Milwaukee last season. Will be my highest owned player tonight.

• Proper

Fire up Matt Barnes

• Ashbyjarr

@marino4ever said...

All the Rudy Gay… Crushed Milwaukee last season. Will be my highest owned player tonight.

I would rethink that strategy

• Sizmik

@Ashbyjarr said...

Rudy Gay is Doubtful tonight according to fantasy labs

Snell for days at that price, he’s gunna play 30 and do some work, he’s got 7x in the bag

• Sizmik

Why do all the big models like Vuc so much? What am I missing? They do not like Dwight at all and I love him in this matchup

• DirkDigglerz

Gay Love Cousins is the main core

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).