6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -13.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at San Antonio ( -4 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• crazypaul

@txdave41 said...

I’m now entered a full week of losing every night. I did so well in week 1, and now it just seems the players personally give me a middle finger. It’s maddening and pissing me off extremely. I see Kanter put up 35 pts tonight when this jerk only gave me a lousy single point last time. Same thing with Conley. Wiggins will probably NEVER have a game this bad unless I keep picking him. I don’t see how anyone can profit regularly with this level of inconsistency.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I finished 11th in a large GPP last Sunday, and have gone cashless since (I am a single bullet player). This past week has been very weird.

• Klb835

14 turnovrs missed cash by .6

• S7ubs

@cedric19 said...

No not one player. Anyone who has played NBA dfs for awhile is very familiar with his shenanigans. People keep saying he doesn’t and shouldn’t give a sh*t about dfs and gambling, but if it wasn’t for us interest in this awful product (NBA) would just go down and down.

Or people have the option to fade his players or not bet on the Spurs line. Kinda simple

• kemar785

cousins and payton killed me

• Johno

@cedric19 said...

Popovich is awful for DFS. You get homers who love to point out his championships, but we aren’t criticizing his record. We are criticizing his bs. Late scratches, disinformation, etc. Kawhi was about the only player I felt safe rostering on that team but now that’s up in the air. Popovich was not really worried about trying to win tonight’s game and to me that’s bad for the fans and definitely bad for dfs. Without fans watching his rings would be worth as much as our high school rings.

The spurs are great for the NBA and basketball in general. They are one of the best run, coached and successful franchises in sports. He may be bad for FFS, but everyone knows that. Don’t cry when it bites you

Also, it’s great for dfs when you get it right and kawhi goes off and is $2K cheaper then guys who are playing who have a similar ceiling but play 36+ minutes a night… if you rostered spurs last night against LAC on the second night of a back to back you can only blame yourself

• kemar785

@Johno said...

The spurs are great for the NBA and basketball in general. They are one of the best run, coached and successful franchises in sports. He may be bad for FFS, but everyone knows that. Don’t cry when it bites you

do you really this pop cares about dfs

• rebkell

I don’t think Pop cares about DFS, but I do believe he cared about winning that game last night, he didn’t rest anybody, it was a back to back for the Clippers on the road. Kawhi was off for sure and Kawhi is becoming a focal point for the Spurs. It’s just one of them nights, but for sure Pop will throw in the towel if things are going badly, probably earlier than some coaches.I don’t think we got Popped as much as the Spurs just got popped last night.

• tmarohl

I had some really nice lineups tonight that cashed fairly highly, that may have challenged for GPP wins or very high places if not for the blowouts. I.E. Chris Paul, Giannis, Westbrook on the bench for fourth quarters.

• tmarohl

1) Fade Lebron when there are more than 5 or 6 games on the schedule
    2) You can’t predict blowouts – Witness GS/LA and Philly/Cleveland
    3) Don’t play more than one high priced over 11.5K stud in your lineup. It kills the rest of your lineup if you do. Plus the more studs you have in your lineup the more chances you have for not hitting value. I.E. Westbrook will still have a good game at a high price like 12K but the chances are better that he will score 52 rather than the 60 plus you need.

• chronoxiong

NBA was such a joke tonight. There was a logic at all! The Clippers went into San Antonio and destroyed them? Popovich benched his starters in the 4th which lead to the Clippers benching theirs when I needed moar CP3! Bullshit! Last time I played Boogie, he didn’t even crack 30 fdp. Tonight, I paid up for him again and what does he reward me with? He couldn’t even crack 30 fdp again! Should’ve known to not play Casspi as well. Dude is just unpredictable. I was better off playing Ersan Illyasova at the same price he was at (3.9k). The Cavaliers should’ve slaughtered the Sixers in Philly? Nope, it was a close game. I’m frustrated as hell. I can not string any hot streak due to this unpredictable crap and decisions in my lineup construction.

• SkateFiend

There’s no need to be intimidated by the Spurs defense. A athletic team with inside presence can compete against them.

Who’s their center? Pau Gasol. He’s a great fit for Pop’s methodical style of play, but he’s not gonna stop someone like Blake Griffin.

Chris Paul was less than 3% owned in Yahoo cash game, which seems strange to me.

• DirkDigglerz

Won my cash games Thanks to James Harden Markieff and Embid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).