6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 202
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Portland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

• draggin49

@gillio said...

Turner gonna be on any limit today?

I was wondering the exact same. If he plays 24 again like last game I definitely don’t want him at his DK price . I’d want 30-32 mins .

• moped_jones

@gillio said...

Derozen, George or Gordon at SF?

I think Gordon can do no wrong this season. He’s turning into a star. Just a freak athlete. So much better than I thought he was going to be when I started playing DFS two years ago. Still a little inconsistent, but a much higher ceiling (which is what you need to win a GPP) than the other two. George is hurt by RWK and Melo. DeRo is a little more scoring dependent than the other two, which hurts him if the shots aren’t falling.

• keephustlincuz

@gillio said...

Turner gonna be on any limit today?

I hope not. I want him vs that kanter defense. Is porz ok to play? thought he was hurt?

• JohnBeal

Morris starting for Boston.

• noddy

Any news on TJ Warren?

• noddy

Now I’m reading on DK that Frazier is questionable with a wrist. Is this true?

• moped_jones

@noddy said...

Any news on TJ Warren?

Yeah, sometimes he’s really good and sometimes he completely disappears.

I’ll keep you posted if anything changes.

• Hiqhliqht

Fraizer or Chalmers?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

As someone that watched a lot of the Bulls over the years, I politely and respectfully disagree.

(Dieng is another one of my favorite “underdogs” and I absolutely hate that Taj is taking his minutes) Probably would be a t-wolves fan right now if they had Rubio,Wiggins, Butler, Dieng, and KAT as their starting 5. Have no desire to become a Jazz fan. Would happily take Dieng of Tibs’ hands if he doesn’t want him (if I were constructing an expansion team).

Hey … I’m a minnesotan… and i love gorgi… love him.. hes an awesome player. But his natural position is C not PF. I told someone yesterday to go gibson instead of gorgi because thibs has made it clear he’s playing the starters. Even at home. In a blowout. He’s president of operations and doesn’t want the fan base to feel cheated here. Absolutely right that gorgi is better than taj no doubt about that. We signed him to a huge contract last offseason because of that. And we got taj in here at a discount. We finally have a deep team. Gorgi was on record saying he’s happy he got the huge payday but he would rather be starting. But having him next to towns isn’t something that we can do and win. Gorgi needs to assert himself on that second unit more. He should dominate while he’s out there but his confidence is shot. Until he steps it up he won’t see more than 15-18 minutes. I truly hope they dont trade him… I thought last year at the deadline rubio/lavine/dieng would be in a butler deal but lavine blew his leg out. Then when the butler talks heated up again I said the same thing I HOPE thibs doesn’t trade gorgi .. but at the same time. We have no room for him and we need a true backup PG other than tyus jones so it may just happen … i could see something with the bucks, hawks, nets if there hungry for a big man who can produce. Who knows though we’ll see.

• gillio

@keephustlincuz said...

I hope not. I want him vs that kanter defense. Is porz ok to play? thought he was hurt?

I’ve played Porzingis every time he’s been in the pool this year expect for his 17 point dud. I love him in this matchup to go for at least 50. I’m using Porzingis and Turner

• keephustlincuz

@gillio said...

I’ve played Porzingis every time he’s been in the pool this year expect for his 17 point dud. I love him in this matchup to go for at least 50. I’m using Porzingis and Turner

I’ll roll with you.

• draggin49

Is this random Collison HAM day?
    He has two 46dk pt games and a 50dk game,his other 5 games were Major duds. Anyone have a take on him for tonight? Is jack a decent defender or poor ?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Slight minute increase announced for Markief Morris. Likely up to 22 min.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Now I’m reading on DK that Frazier is questionable with a wrist. Is this true?

He has a sprained wrist but he’s starting https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

• HeroFnStatus

@gillio said...

Derozen, George or Gordon at SF?

George IMO

• noddy

@KATburger said...

He has a sprained wrist but he’s starting https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

Thanks KAT.

• moped_jones

@draggin49 said...

Is this random Collison HAM day?
    He has two 46dk pt games and a 50dk game,his other 5 games were Major duds. Anyone have a take on him for tonight? Is jack a decent defender or poor ?

I have quite a bit of him tonight, but it was only to fit in a higher priced guard (ended up with much more RWB than I would have liked, but oh well, maybe they both go ham?)

• noddy

need Porzingis news

• draggin49

@moped_jones said...

I have quite a bit of him tonight, but it was only to fit in a higher priced guard (ended up with much more RWB than I would have liked, but oh well, maybe they both go ham?)

Yeah i don’t see Jarrett jack as some lockdown defender . I’d think high pace game . Maybe he wont kill us ? lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Warren is playing today

• nyknick

On FD, Marcus Morris (Boston) worth a tournament shot? I’m deciding between him and Taj

Also Gasol questionable might put me off him. Might go down to Dwight and play kuzma or randle. Thoughts?

• gillio

@noddy said...

need Porzingis news

Expected to play

• noddy

I feel like this is my night

• noddy

@gillio said...

Expected to play

Thanks Gillio. I see that on his DK card. Are you seeing it some place else?

• ASalvaro

TJ Warren is starting…I usually like guy a lot but I can just imagine using him in my lineups today and he feels a little dizzy during the 1st quarter and sits and my lineups are done again lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).