7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 238
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

Off-topic “Jeff Bzdelik is ending his brief retirement and heading back to the Houston Rockets as associate coach/defensive coordinator under Mike D’Antoni, according to a report from the Houston Chronicle.” -Sam Amico

• TeamTarek

@osuryanf said...

Are we more worried about Drummond facing Adebayo defense or more excited for Drummond facing Adebayo defense? Who’s my stats guy out there that can show me Whiteside’s DEF #‘s vs Adebayo’s DEF #‘s?

drummond killed bam last season..25/25 game if i remeber correctly

• DarthPasta

Hayward, Holiday, or Winslow at SF? Hayward is due for a breakout game…Holiday has the attractive matchup versus NYK’s defense…since Dragic is out again, will Winslow go off again?

• casper

Its a 2 center night but which two Bobam and Bam but i like Carter jr as well

• dominicanpapi

@DarthPasta said...

Hayward, Holiday, or Winslow at SF? Hayward is due for a breakout game…Holiday has the attractive matchup versus NYK’s defense…since Dragic is out again, will Winslow go off again?

Dragic is playing.

• casper

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Do they max out the league size at 20?

Seems that way yep

• csandbizzle

@mtdurham said...

whiteside never been much of a defender..ever… his biggest knock is how can you be that good at blocking shots but below average defender

I mean KAT is a decent shot blocker and atrocious defensively. At a certain point length just wins out and blocking shots is natural actual positional defense is an entirely different animal. A lot of shot blocking nowadays either comes from someone directly in front of you or on help defense. One of these doesn’t require you to be good positionally and the other when done incorrectly leads to a lot of layups/dunks.

• Imnotverygoodatall

@DarthPasta said...

since Dragic is out again

dragic is in

• trinidon

Fanduel name

roguewavetrini

• BerkeleyBoss

@larin1477 said...

Seems that way yep

That sucks. Thanks for organizing.

• Jonas137

@DarthPasta said...

Dragic is not out, he is playing.

• Ndepompei

@casper said...

I’m not a fan of Boban with the price hike…I’ll be on Carter too

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@trinidon said...

Fanduel name

roguewavetrini

Says you do not exist…lol

• Jdrav5

@larin1477 said...

Ok was trying to wait until I heard back from support but NVM…if you didn’t get in the first league post your username again…I start a second

jdravis

• wcsd832

If there are still open spots wcsd832

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Random DK ramblings. I’m just going to spout off a bunch of crap for GPP’s. Do what you want with it…

I’m going to go ahead and say this looks like a nice bounce back spot for Parker and Vonleh. Only thing to hold me back from playing Vonleh is I’ll be heavy on Robinson. I’m also going to go ahead and say I really like Schroder tonight. I don’t think anyone has mentioned him yet. I even think you can play him with Westbrook. I also think you can play Boban with Montrezl tonight.

Tyreke got real cheap on DK finally. Love going there for savings. If Teague plays without any restrictions he’s just too cheap. Even if everyone else plays. He’s probably a late swap special. SGA also is too cheap. No matter who plays for Minny. I’m going to keep playing Gallo until he has his ceiling game. 50 is coming. Sooner or later.

Harden is a very worthwhile interesting pivot from Westbrook.

Thad Young could be going up and down the court dragging an IV stand behind him tonight and I’m still going to play him.

I don’t like anyone from New Orleans tonight. I’m going to keep playing Kyle Anderson against the Warriors until it’s proven it won’t work.

I never play Reggie Jackson, because he’s always priced close to his ceiling. Tonight that changes.

• Imnotverygoodatall

FD User: Tisrael21

• frugal

Again FD name FRUGAL, missed the last.

• wsours

Release the Boban

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I hate to complain but literally 50% of this forum is people posting their Dk/FD names. Please do all of this in Private Message

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Invites have been sent for second FD league…looks like we need 12 more to fill

• mrjredoak

No mention of Ibaka after his monster game last night. B2B and Gortat D have everyone off him?

• smokeyca14

TMT 4 Life or so I thought!!!!

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Random DK ramblings. I’m just going to spout off a bunch of crap for GPP’s. Do what you want with it…

I’m going to go ahead and say this looks like a nice bounce back spot for Parker and Vonleh. Only thing to hold me back from playing Vonleh is I’ll be heavy on Robinson. I’m also going to go ahead and say I really like Schroder tonight. I don’t think anyone has mentioned him yet. I even think you can play him with Westbrook. I also think you can play Boban with Montrezl tonight.

Tyreke got real cheap on DK finally. Love going there for savings. If Teague plays without any restrictions he’s just too cheap. Even if everyone else plays. He’s probably a late swap special. SGA also is too cheap. No matter who plays for Minny. I’m going to keep playing Gallo until he has his ceiling game. 50 is coming. Sooner or later.

Harden is a very worthwhile interesting pivot from Westbrook.

Thad Young could be going up and down the court dragging an IV stand behind him tonight and I’m still going to play him.

I don’t like anyone from New Orleans tonight. I’m going to keep playing Kyle Anderson against the Warriors until it’s proven it won’t work.

I never play Reggie Jackson, because he’s always priced close to his ceiling. Tonight that changes.

I like a lot of your thoughts. The last two are where I get some mixed feelings— Anderson played 27 minutes yesterday and we don’t know their B2B plans with him, and he just hasn’t looked that great as a grizz. Still, I get the sentiment of him vs the warriors.

For Reggie Jackson, I never play him either, but if I’m connecting your dots, it’s because the heat get murdered by PG’s. If you look at the profile of the pg’s who’ve had success against them, it’s shooters and lightning quick dudes who distribute. Reggie Jackson is neither of those and still sucks despite Miami being a seive to PG’s. It’s an intriguing thought, but I almost would rather go Ish than reggie.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).