7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 238
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mcgratsa

@captainwacky said...

I don’t see why hezonja would start, and I think Boban will be chalky regardless of announcements. There’s merit to fading on FD for boban, but it’s a tougher case on DK.

Interesting: assuming THJ is out, which I know isn’t a given – you think they’ll start Trier instead?

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

I don’t see why hezonja would start, and I think Boban will be chalky regardless of announcements. There’s merit to fading on FD for boban, but it’s a tougher case on DK.

Yeah, Boban vs Bam is way different on DK and FD:

FD Boban 5.4k and Bam 3.8k

DK Boban 4.5k and Bam 4.3k

• Idontknow

Do we like Trier or Burke more as a cheap buy if THJ doesn’t suit up?

• jBlazna

@BBWC_10 said...

Actually Gobert defense is something to target however, I looked at Ibaka closely, He tends to have monster games when Kawhi isn’t playing. It looks like Claw will play tonight so I went elsewhere.

To me its clear today that Valenciunas is the play, they have been rotating so far and yesterday Ibaka played almost everything while Valenciunas almost nothing which makes sense considering Ibaka was better suited against Lakers than Valenciunas and Valenciunas today against Gobert sounds better than Ibaka-Gobert, specially a tired Ibaka. Give me the Jonas today.

• QuietStormClay

@larin1477 said...

Have 20 in the FD RG league so far…will wait till about 3 CST to create contests…if anyone else wants in post your username

Cashizbookz missed the first invite bcuz unlike draftkings….FanDuel doesn’t notify me smh

• feezyg

FD: ethan_hunt

• monarch

@jBlazna said...

Cant decide between Hayward, Winslow and Thad Young

Hayward.

• mrjredoak

Yeah, meant Gobert, trying to keep up with this while in a training….. Centers have had some monster games against Utah lately. He’s only $6500 on FD and only played 29 mins, which seems about his average.

• DirkDigglerz

the Jimmy Butler Probable tag hahaha you won’t get me this time Thibbs

• Mcgratsa

@monarch said...

Hayward.

I’m a huge Hayward guy, but just know that you’re getting 27 minutes at most, and that’s if someone off the bench doesn’t heat up and eat into those minutes. I think the 33.5 points – like he got on 11/1 – is about as much as you can hope for. Now that his price went up, I don’t think there’s any meat on the bone.

• chhardman

Oladipo or LaVine on DK?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Looks like we need 2 more for the FD league#2

• zpa1989

ish, DJA, or mack for FD gpp? all same price and have ceilings in the low 40’s imo. anyone have a strong take on who the best play is?

• biardo6

@zpa1989 said...

ish, DJA, or mack for FD gpp? all same price and have ceilings in the low 40’s imo. anyone have a strong take on who the best play is?

I am leaning towards DJ… but it is close. Miami sucks against PGs… so I don’t think you’d take flack for playing Ish.

• Ezekielx

Might as well hit up my third minny donut in a row by rostering up Jimmy F’its!

• Ezekielx

• DirkDigglerz

Liking Jamal Murray as a sneaky pick….

• biardo6

@biardo6 said...

I am leaning towards DJ… but it is close. Miami sucks against PGs… so I don’t think you’d take flack for playing Ish.

And my basis for leaning DJ simply has to do with the fact that he should see more minutes than the other 2.

• monarch

@Mcgratsa said...

I’m a huge Hayward guy, but just know that you’re getting 27 minutes at most, and that’s if someone off the bench doesn’t heat up and eat into those minutes. I think the 33.5 points – like he got on 11/1 – is about as much as you can hope for. Now that his price went up, I don’t think there’s any meat on the bone.

He scored 25 FD pts last game with four actual points. What if he scored 18? That’s damn near 8x. I dont love him tonight but hes a better play than Winslow IMO who can bust with the best of them and is not as good of a play with Dragic back and probably having to guard Blake.

• monarch

@DirkDigglerz said...

Liking Jamal Murray as a sneaky pick….

Beware Celtics team def vs PG. They are a brick wall

• RandysCrow

@Ezekielx said...

I always forfeit one of my three lineups hoping for a Minnesota Miracle!

• tmarohl

@larin1477 said...

2 more invites sent out…need 7 more for RG FD league #2

League number one has not even filled. Only 18 of 20 entries. Probably a better course going forward if the league accepts 20, make the contest size smaller, like maybe 16 so it guarantees to fill.

• RandysCrow

@monarch said...

Beware Celtics team def vs PG. They are a brick wall

So Jamal should be fine then as isn’t Jokic their PG?!!

• wilke7425

Hey guys what’s the deal with Leuer? Am I crazy for even bringing his name up? Played 22 minutes last game but basically nothing the rest of the season.

• monarch

@RandysCrow said...

So Jamal should be fine then as isn’t Jokic their PG?!!

Go for it…let us know how it works out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.