7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 238
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Boban the merciless

LOL That’s perfect.

• RandysCrow

@mtdurham said...

worth noting that Kelly O had 0.75 FPS last game….. 0.75

I thought Draftkings might round it up to 1 FPS , but nope they left it at 0.75

You should be happy with the .75! On FD he only had a .2!!!

For what it is worth, that was Kello O’s third game of less than 10 fantasy points out of eight. It seems he is struggling against front court length this year.

As mentioned earlier, Heat are thin on the front court tonight, so I thi m they go smaller ball. And hasn’t Detroit struggled against the PF?

Think a Winslow/Bam/Griffin stack should perform nicely.

• mr_papageorgio

@noddy said...

I’m looking at Rubio with Mitchell out

First guy I locked in. 2 point spread and if he sees 35 minutes he’ll easily pay off $6k on DK.

• Benf15harp

@QuietStormClay said...

Mario is with the Knicks

Lol

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

Don’t ask me, I typically suck at Draftkings. In the past, I have always done ok by trying to cram in two higher priced players and surrounding with value. That has not been working too well this season. In a GPP you should attempt to build a lineup that will get you over the 300 point line. That means you are looking for combinations of players that will combine for 6 X value or higher

So not much different then lol

• Dfspacman

@noddy said...

Mack shooting 7-10, 7-11. 5-8, and 4-4 his last 4 games and 8-12 from 3 point range. When does he crash? Also had 4 steals yesterday.

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

He had about as many rebounds as Kat last night :)

I do t even want to talk about last night. Was the first time all NBA season so far that I didn’t have one of my three lineups cash. I don’t think I have ever had such low scores! Rose being our didnr help one. Though I think all the Wolves called out sicknlast night!

Good win last night though…wven though you Bron’d Me again….I wasn’t watching and when I saw he had 1 point after one I figured he was just going to sit out the rest of the game since KW wasn’t playing…

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Invites have all been sent out (the usernames I’ve seen posted so far) for the RG thread league…if you haven’t gotten one yet repost plz ;) I’m old

• noddy

@larin1477 said...

Invites have all been sent out (the usernames I’ve seen posted so far) for the RG thread league…if you haven’t gotten one yet repost plz ;) I’m old

Did you set up a contest? I don’t see one

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

FD username: srcripps

• biardo6

@larin1477 said...

I am in now. You setting up a contest or two?

• monarch

Remember the Nerlens Noel game a couple weeks back? Bam has that type of upside, he just needs to stay out of foul trouble. Yes, he is lighter than Drum but Drum can be extremely lazy on both ends on any given night. Still not sure which way I will go.

• Ace15

hOW DID IT FILL ALREADY.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Did you set up a contest? I don’t see one

Not yet, I will in a bit

• upgradetoquestionable

With Johnathan Isaac out will Jonathan Simmons get more run tonight?Remember a few games last year where he and Vuc dominated and put up a ton of fantasy goodness. Against a soft Cleveland team think he would have the potential to put up 30+

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

With Johnathan Isaac out will Jonathan Simmons get more run tonight?Remember a few games last year where he and Vuc dominated and put it a ton of fantasy goodness. Again a soft Cleveland team think he would have the potential to put up 30+

You would think, but not sure. Ross should be the biggest beneficiary as far as minutes, but logic would suggest Simmons might fall into an extra 5 or so.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Clearly LBJ does not still own the Raptors…But will Kyle Anderson still own the Warriors?

• kujo33

FD and DK kujo33 for these leagues.

• gaelicgirl

@larin1477 said...

gaelicgirl … I’m looking for an invite to appear in my RG Inbox, right?

• mtdurham

@Ace15 said...

hOW DID IT FILL ALREADY.

A lot more interest on Mondays then Sundays i guess… i added 5 spots to GPP and 10 to the cash game for 40 each… tomorrow im gonne be aggressive and go 60 for the GPP and 50 for the cash as there seems to be slightly more interest for GPP.

I will plan to mae the contest as soon as its available this evening. I had my whole bankroll in play this weekend bc of MMA, Golf, NFL, NBA, etc…

• noddy

@gaelicgirl said...

Go to FanDuel friends on the bottom if on your phone

• kbsktbll88

@upgradetoquestionable said...

With Johnathan Isaac out will Jonathan Simmons get more run tonight?Remember a few games last year where he and Vuc dominated and put up a ton of fantasy goodness. Against a soft Cleveland team think he would have the potential to put up 30+

Iwundu is starting. He started last game, but only played 14 minutes. The game before that he played 31. So I’m guessing it just depends on how well he’s playing. Clifford will stick with him if he’s playing well, if not then Simmons or Ross will get some more run.

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

Go to FanDuel friends on the bottom if on your phone

Don’t have a phone, I’m on a laptop.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Check FanDuel ivites are through there

• noddy

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t have a phone, I’m on a laptop.

Find where it says friends

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).