7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 238
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcaldtime

FD : judecalderon14

• wmgilpin

@mtdurham said...

Sorry boys I slept in this morning, about to compile the new Forum Standings now. That was the craziest NBA slate I’ve ever seen.

Congrats to Jcrebs for taking down the Forum “GlenRiceARoni” GPP last evening with a measly score of 275.75. What a bunch of amateurs we must be. What a great league to be a part of when you can win the 35 man tournament with a score that doesn’t even usually cash in regular GPP’s LOL.

Congrats to Epignosis for pulling off the duel feat of winning the $3 Sharpshooter GPP for $875 and coming in DEAD LAST in the RG Forum Cash Game. You’ll have to show me that trick sometime.

We need more members to join today to ensure we fill all 40 Spots in the League for both contests. Please consider joining both they are only $1 apiece. Please PM me your DraftKings username if you are interested in receiving an invitation to join the league.

Today’s

GPP – “Dwight hasn’t Showard” – 40 man

Daily Coin Flip 50-50 – 40 man

Send it, username wmgilpin

GPP & Cash

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

Find where it says friends

Aha! It’s right there at the top. Thanks, noddy!

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t have a phone

• frugal

FD name: FRUGAL

• Ndepompei

hoping THJ news comes out soon

• DFSToddler

FD Name: Canaryniu99

• wmgilpin

fd name ickey1988

• Tinderbox2014

FD: statsdotcom

• mr_papageorgio

@Ndepompei said...

hoping THJ news comes out soon

Guessing he’ll be ruled out and then miraculously get healed by a TV preacher at 7:31 EST

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

LOL Don’t need one, I have no social life. I have a regular phone if I need to call someone, though.

• mr_papageorgio

Looks like guards against Joker might be a thing now:

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1059104488605261826?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1059104488605261826&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fyc%2Fhtml%2Fembed-iframe-min.2d7621e2.html

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Who are you guilty homer favorite fantasy punts? Some of these are from last season as I haven’t got one yet for this year. But if they perfect storm of inuries/tanking/general soreness ever happens, I will for sure put in this lottery ticket!!!

PG – Shabazz Napier (last year-need to replace)
    PG – Tyus Jones
    SG – Alec Burks
    SG – Doug McDermott (now listed as a SF)
    SF – Mario Hezonja
    SF – Micheal Beasley
    PF – Jordan Bell (now listed as a Center :( )
    PF – Ryan Anderson
    C – Alex Len #greg-monroe)Greg Monroe”:/players/greg-monroe-1487 (Boban may soon not qualify)

• Micah831

So i do terrible or average in most of my dfs yesterday and make $50 out of $250 entry fees. However i bet the over and did good with my bookie and made $3600. So i guess it evens out lol back to the nba dfs tonight

• DarthPasta

Trying not to fall in love with Westbrook, but that gimps me a lot on other plays. Anyone else playing him?

• dreusche

Is Boban locked into 20+ minutes if he starts again? Could see this being more of a Montrezl game, because there is absolutely no way Boban can guard KAT.

• Derekpagani

Lurker here. You guys and gals provide great info. I’m a small time player, mainly just do it as a distraction from work. But you all provide great info and some laughs along the way

Newb question…is playing Gallo and Tobias in the same LU a bad idea tonight?

• kbsktbll88

So Boban and Bam are the 2 chalk punts of the night, right?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@DarthPasta said...

Trying not to fall in love with Westbrook, but that gimps me a lot on other plays. Anyone else playing him?

Yes.

• biardo6

Marj to the Bam of my own Drumm? I shall.

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

So Boban and Bam are the 2 chalk punts of the night, right?

I would think so.

• Pandamonious

@Derekpagani said...

Lurker here. You guys and gals provide great info. I’m a small time player, mainly just do it as a distraction from work. But you all provide great info and some laughs along the way

Newb question…is playing Gallo and Tobias in the same LU a bad idea tonight?

No. They’re perfectly find to play together.

• jcaldtime

I’m 100% fading Bam and upgrading to Randle as my center on FD. He’a bound to have those nights where gets those 30-40 burger. Also this should be high scoring so my money is on him for tournaments

• biardo6

On a serious note… I am having a hard time between Drummond and Bam on FD. And it goes without saying that that decision changes the face of my LU dramatically.

• mr_papageorgio

@DarthPasta said...

I have him in now and I think I can make it work. I could see a 75 DK point game from Westy tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).