• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@circadudexl said...

Thanks! one more question if you don’t mind. I only want say 20% of tray and 30% of kemba and only 10% of jokic…its giving way more young and way more jokic than i want. How do i fix that?

Sorry I can’t answer your question directly, but you might wanna start with like 10 lineups first before immediately going to 100 incase something goes wrong. Just make sure you can do it with 10 and then apply the same process with 100.

• zpa1989

jakar sampson tonights troy brown from last night? thinking so if he starts. jakarr can pad stats.

• superstars92

@zpa1989 said...

jakar sampson tonights troy brown from last night? thinking so if he starts. jakarr can pad stats.

Well he did start last time and paded no stats.

I’m just curious to whether they change it because Lauri and PJ are slighly different players.

• gaelicgirl

@jessedio said...

Literally never even heard of Bitadze until today. Not sure how I feel about rostering people I’ve never seen play.

I know, he fouled out in 19 mins against the Bulls? And he’s a C on FD…think I’ll pass
    What about the Leafy one?

Never seen him play, either, but at least I’ve heard of him

• JSteele

@zpa1989 said...

Troy Brown got all the 2nd team usage when Thomas moved into the starting lineup. If anyone is going to be that, it will be Patty Mills if White is ruled out.

• superstars92

Guys trust me, no one’s heard of BItadze.

Google Zion Williamson + Goga Bitadze. It’s a sad, sad picture.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

I know, he fouled out in 19 mins against the Bulls? And he’s a C on FD…think I’ll pass
    What about the Leafy one?

Never seen him play, either, but at least I’ve heard of him

Not sure about FD scoring, but he returned 29.3 FP in those 19 minutes. Block machine.

• superstars92

@JSteele said...

Troy Brown got all the 2nd team usage when Thomas moved into the starting lineup. If anyone is going to be that, it will be Patty Mills if White is ruled out.

Given the box score last time, although Jakaar started, it looks like Warren played PF for a lot of the game with McDermott/Holiday/others playing SF and going small.

• rpolzin25

@SteeloCity said...

I post the top five players by popularity for you guys to be in the loop. If you don’t wanna see it I won’t waste time posting it. Just trying to help y’all out

I’d like to see dk ownership cuz I don’t play fd for future reference

• circadudexl

@superstars92 said...

Sorry I can’t answer your question directly, but you might wanna start with like 10 lineups first before immediately going to 100 incase something goes wrong. Just make sure you can do it with 10 and then apply the same process with 100.

Im only doing the .25 entries so I’m not worried, just giving this a try, so much harder to compete with those hand building my usual 15, man do i miss 3 years ago! lol

• keephustlincuz

Brogdon or Kemba? Dk Gpp.

• futoo

lebron or ad strictly fpts? last 2 games way in brons favor

• Isolitary18

Any interest in James Johnson tonight?

• JSteele

@futoo said...

lebron or ad strictly fpts? last 2 games way in brons favor

AD tonight.

Rule of 3s, players generally don’t have 3 good games in a row.

• frugal

Damn. I have perhaps too much IND.

• lwilly

Huerter minutes restriction lifted?

• raul214

is 3 IND players too much?

• monarch

I like Spurs and Cavs players tonight. Never a winning combination

• chrisbanas

Too much value at PF to spend up for AD. Would rather use leaf + parker and spend for LBJ

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Not sure about FD scoring, but he returned 29.3 FP in those 19 minutes. Block machine.

Same on FD…and the Leafy one put up 36.5 FP in the same game
    I’ll double punt both and see what happens

• chrisbanas

@raul214 said...

is 3 IND players too much?

Bro I have 4

• Smallchimp

Is Jeremy Lamb really a top 3 option in Tier 3? With the current configuration, he’s losing usage. He’s sliding more into an assist role (although the per 36 isn’t that hot) and taking fewer shots. It seems like his FTA/36 goes nuts, but this seems like it might just be sample size.

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Brogdon or Kemba? Dk Gpp.

Marchand

• Smallchimp

@chrisbanas said...

Too much value at PF to spend up for AD. Would rather use leaf + parker and spend for LBJ

Even if AD gets 20+ boards? Chicago seems like way too easy of a match up for AD to pass up unless you think he’s hanging out on the pine after 15 minutes

• circadudexl

@tmarohl said...

1) Go to FD and select upcoming lineups, at the top, there is a csv edit button
    2) Select CSV edit
    3) Download CSV edit template
    4) Format columns so they are wide enough
    5) Go to lineup HQ, build new lineups.
    6) Export new lineup hq entries to a csv file
    7) Format colums so they are wide enough
    8) Copy and paste from your new lineuphq csv, into the csv template you downloaded
    9) Save the file somewhere
    10) upload you new file into FD under the CSV edit button.

I highly suggest practicing this a few times before there is an injury that you need to change out at the last minute so you are proficient at it.

ok after trying, I’m at a lost lol. When i download the CSV edit and open it has all the players and numbers. Theres no way to remove them all at once? and for the new build i don’t see a way to copy the whole spread sheet and paste it into the CSV edit template. sorry for all the questions

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).