• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Smallchimp said...

Is Jeremy Lamb really a top 3 option in Tier 3? With the current configuration, he’s losing usage. He’s sliding more into an assist role (although the per 36 isn’t that hot) and taking fewer shots. It seems like his FTA/36 goes nuts, but this seems like it might just be sample size.

Well, he has the revenge narrative.

Charlotte permits 9.3 steals per game as well which is 28th so far. I think he fills the stat sheet enough that if he were to shoot his way to 20 actual points he could have a monster game because we know his assists will go up without Sabonis.

• queensfinest

thoughts on dwight howard and bembry

• raul214

@circadudexl said...

ok after trying, I’m at a lost lol. When i download the CSV edit and open it has all the players and numbers. Theres no way to remove them all at once? and for the new build i don’t see a way to copy the whole spread sheet and paste it into the CSV edit template. sorry for all the questions

best bet is to youtube it..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

LineupHQ in love with Markelle Fultz… ? Do you guys see any ceiling there? Wouldn’t Satoransky be a good pivot

• Smallchimp

@monarch said...

Well, he has the revenge narrative.

Charlotte permits 9.3 steals per game as well which is 28th so far. I think he fills the stat sheet enough that if he were to shoot his way to 20 actual points he could have a monster game because we know his assists will go up without Sabonis.

Compared to TJ Warren and PJ Washington, is he the better pick? Ownership projections like him a lot in tiers but I’ve gotten burnt most nights on my Tier 6 pick following chalk and this seems like vintage Tiers haha

• skankinmat

@raul214 said...

is 3 IND players too much?

nope

• monarch

@Smallchimp said...

Compared to TJ Warren and PJ Washington, is he the better pick? Ownership projections like him a lot in tiers but I’ve gotten burnt most nights on my Tier 6 pick following chalk and this seems like vintage Tiers haha

For me his is. TJ Warren and PJ seemed capped around 38 DK points. I like Lamb more than that personally tonight.

• deepfat

I really think Otto could be one of those slate breaking plays tonight.

• JSteele

Trae Young is limited to 30 minutes only.

• monarch

Who is Chandler Hutchinson taking minutes from?

• JSteele

Pop says White will “probably give it a go”

• chrisbanas

Nobody talking about Kuzma… almost 30 minutes tonight at 4,000 on FD.. much better play than Leaf

• frugal

@chrisbanas said...

Nobody talking about Kuzma… almost 30 minutes tonight at 4,000 on FD.. much better play than Leaf

Kuzma played 16 minutes last game.

• texasmajor

FD has Kuz at PF. It’s hard for me to fade either AD or Jabari for him.

• Garpeters

Huerter playing 30 minutes and not starting I think is a good look. Probably command quite a bit of usage on the 2nd unit.

• Micah831

@deepfat said...

I really think Otto could be one of those slate breaking plays tonight.

Dont tease me, im using him in my single bullet

• captainwacky

His minutes cap is 26. He is a bad basketball player coming off an injury in a much different scenario than last year. I want 0 of that.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Who is Chandler Hutchinson taking minutes from?

One of their 4 pgs maybe? I have Coby White right now and was looking for any reason to get off, this may have done it

• noddy

Need one more for the step 4 contest on DK

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Pop says White will “probably give it a go”

Vintage Pop LOL

• circadudexl

@raul214 said...

best bet is to youtube it..

thank you sir, worked fine

• chrisbanas

@frugal said...

Kuzma played 16 minutes last game.

Yes and this game he is expected to play around 26 minutes

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

Vintage Pop LOL

I referenced that phrase with previous instances and that means they will play their usual minutes lol. I do like Huerter off the bench more than White off the bench I think.

• JSteele

@chrisbanas said...

Yes and this game he is expected to play around 26 minutes

I get the play at 4k, but he’s too much on DK to play. He will spend most of his time next to AD or LeBron and just won’t have a chance to be successful.

• pick6er

Lauri Markkanen for any of you DK players? Liking the tag, not liking the lack of minutes/not closing games/injury last few games though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).