• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Anyone think the LBJ and AD kinda cruise to a 50 point DK game? Slow game, horrible opponent, huge ownership.

• keptcold

Kuz said he considers his first few games of his injury come back sort of like his preseason for his year.

So take that however you’d like.

• vevay25

Wendell Carter or tj Warren dk cash?

• packdog

@monarch said...

Anyone think the LBJ and AD kinda cruise to a 50 point DK game? Slow game, horrible opponent, huge ownership.

probably. maybe AD explodes

• Smallchimp

@monarch said...

If it wouldn’t be so easy for AD to get rebounds off of Chicago I’d be more concerned about this possibility. I think he gets more than halfway to that with boards alone. Along with a “home game,” I think this is AD chalk you can’t overthink

• Meyers1032

Otto porter too risky?

• JSteele

@vevay25 said...

Wendell Carter or tj Warren dk cash?

TJ Warren for sure

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I think that’s a distinct possibility. I also think on this slate that might be enough even it creeps a little towards 55 for whichever or both you choose.

• monarch

@Smallchimp said...

If it wouldn’t be so easy for AD to get rebounds off of Chicago I’d be more concerned about this possibility. I think he gets more than halfway to that with boards alone. Along with a “home game,” I think this is AD chalk you can’t overthink

I’m 50 percent AD, I just wonder if he is playing away from the rim on defense the entire time he is on the floor then the game blows out that he has a path to mediocrity

• zpa1989

u feel like its a DDR blow up night, he hasn’t really had one yet this season

• monarch

@zpa1989 said...

u feel like its a DDR blow up night, he hasn’t really had one yet this season

He has to score 30 actual points with Murray stealing his rebounds and potential assists

• JSteele

@monarch said...

I’m 50 percent AD, I just wonder if he is playing away from the rim on defense the entire time he is on the floor then the game blows out that he has a path to mediocrity

If that were the case, Bitadze wouldn’t smash, Drummond wouldn’t smash, Thompson/Love wouldn’t smash, Robinson/Portis wouldn’t smash, Gasol/Ibaka wouldn’t smash, and JJJ/Valanciunus wouldn’t smash…in a row.

• zpa1989

@monarch said...

He has to score 30 actual points with Murray stealing his rebounds and potential assists

so that’s what is capping his ceiling this year? hasn’t he gone off before with murray on the court? his price seems a little low on FD for a guy with a 50 plus point ceiling.

• chrisbanas

Too much value at PF to spend up for AD…

• jcotdl

@chrisbanas said...

Too much value at PF to spend up for AD…

doesn’t ‘too much value’ allow you to go up to AD?

• vevay25

4 pacers too much for cash?!?!? Brogdon, lamb, Warren, gobo

• Garpeters

I hope AD is low owned… most of the “value” at PF is fairly risky except for maybe Parker.

• shrilla

I really like my lineup which of course means it’s going to be a dud.

• chrisbanas

@jcotdl said...

doesn’t ‘too much value’ allow you to go up to AD?

No i mean there’s too much value at PF to not double stack the value and spend up elsewhere

• Smallchimp

@JSteele said...

If that were the case, Bitadze wouldn’t smash, Drummond wouldn’t smash, Thompson/Love wouldn’t smash, Robinson/Portis wouldn’t smash, Gasol/Ibaka wouldn’t smash, and JJJ/Valanciunus wouldn’t smash…in a row.

Until Chicago specifically addresses the issue, this is gonna be the gimme for guys going straight for boards. There’s a big trend here

• RipCityRings

I’ve had the same lineup all day with Goga that I love, but here’s the dilemma: Do I swap Nunn/Dwight for Lamb/Leonard? As a Blazers fan I am wildly hesitant about Meyers, but the DEN front court has been getting smacked and I feel like Lamb has more upside than Nunn with MIA healthy.

Only playing a single bullet again so it’s too late to play both.

• Toadthegreat

Any Winslow news?

• queensfinest

thoughts on myers leonard, marcus smart, and dwight howard tonight

• SteeloCity

Played a couple 5 cent lineups with some ridiculous combinations and hope they hit lol.

Got Otto Porter in a few lineups so pretty much that is gonna be an egg but oh well.

• JSteele

@queensfinest said...

thoughts on myers leonard, marcus smart, and dwight howard tonight

Pass on Leonard, Like Smart, Meh on Howard.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).