NBA FORUM

Comments

  • bhdevault

    • Lead Moderator

    • Blogger of the Month

    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

  • realphipps

    Win some decent money on Sunday. Blew about 10% last night. Naturally, I’m playing about 20% tonight. I trust Meyers Leonard that much.

  • RipCityRings

    I’m starting to wonder if Winslow is tonight’s Ingram…

  • Tajtrivedi

    All in on bitadze, jabari, and kcp. God help me.

  • JSteele

    Good luck tonight

  • jcotdl

    make that money

  • RipCityRings

    I’m a masochist and blew up my lineup last second, ended up with both Goga and Jakarr. Faded Brogdon for Lamb so I could fit Winslow.

    Starting to think there are too many Urkels on my team…

  • billythekidcowboysheat

    Goga! Good gawd.

  • monarch

    Goga is 50 percent in the GPP I’m in. I’ve got Osman at one percent

  • stats99tuff

    Tatum 3% owned in this $40 single entry…. Oh my my…

  • Beckhams3Fingers

    So much for thinking I was sharp on Goga lmao!

  • BigRay

    Gogo 72% in the forum contest

  • Beckhams3Fingers

    @stats99tuff said...

    Tatum 3% owned in this $40 single entry…. Oh my my…

    Good luck with that :D

  • Beckhams3Fingers

    Zeller at 9%. Please smash tonight dude lol

  • SteeloCity

    I can’t wait until Goga does nothing tbh lol I went with 75% Len and the other 25% Vuc

  • Wrx_guy

    @BigRay said...

    Gogo 72% in the forum contest

    i just saw that haha now im hoping he busts so i can win =D

  • monarch

    Hornets Pacers game looks gross. The other game should be better

  • stats99tuff

    @Beckhams3Fingers said...

    Good luck with that :D

    He’s about to kill them.. Who’s guarding him? Lol 😁

  • antzilla810

    Parkers price went from 4800 on fd tonight to 7100 tomorrow.

  • SteeloCity

    I got a lot of Colin Sexton looks like that may he bad early. Hope he gets it together

  • theIrrigator

    • Ranked #45

      RG Tiered Ranking

    @SteeloCity said...

    I can’t wait until Goga does nothing tbh lol I went with 75% Len and the other 25% Vuc

    Goga should do something since its the Hornets. He was cheap on DK so should be fine over there. On FD I went 31% Len/29% Vuc/23% Goga, 17% Jokic

  • captainwacky

    @SteeloCity said...

    I got a lot of Colin Sexton looks like that may he bad early. Hope he gets it together

    I don’t want to alarm you, but Colin Sexton is very bad at the NBA. But hopefully that game blows out and he can play some appropriate competition.

  • jcaldtime

    J Sampson 100% lets go! let the man eatttt

  • gaelicgirl

    One LU has $4.3k left over

    But it’s only for $1 LOL

  • theIrrigator

    • Ranked #45

      RG Tiered Ranking

    @SteeloCity said...

    I got a lot of Colin Sexton looks like that may he bad early. Hope he gets it together

    Sexton is always bad lol, I wont be playing him until Love misses a game

  • damon2479

    I been playing for about 7 or 8 years. Still waiting for a decent win. I’m a very small player. 0.25, 0.50, $1, $2, $3 at the most. I play a lot of different structured teams meaning I use a lot of different players. I do enter teams in multiple tournaments. I just can’t bring myself to playing double ups so I can build some money up. Really though I may deposit $10 or $15 a month. I just keep it rolling. I have a good time playing guess that’s a big part of it. One day I will hit one of these 0.25 tourneys. Just maybe tonight is my night. If anyone feels like looking me up on the Draftkings tourneys tonight feel free to givee.some advice on how I can improve or what I’m doing totally wrong. Good luck tonight all!!

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler