• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Winslow playing tonight has me shook. I still want to play Nunn, and maybe he gets a boost with the second unit, but for 600 more Winslow is also pretty enticing.

Miami in general seems to be full of dubious plays when healthy, I don’t think I can stomach Bam at 7.4K with everyone in.

• skankinmat

@lwilly said...

Is it crazy to have a cash lineup without AD or Bron on FD? Feel like you need one or the other but all the value I’m liking comes in at PF and to a lesser degree, SF.

Feels like you’d want at least AD for cash on FD?

• superstars92

I can already tell no one’s playing the Bulls. I’m sure this just means Zach Lavine is going for 70 FPs tonight.

• Petergunz82

@kps3205s said...

So do you pick on Chris Paul and his D and play Fournier?

Edit: I’m playing Dennis Schroder from this game on DK single LU.

6100 appears steep, especially against defensive juggernaut Orlando…although guard is where you attack them if at all

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

I can already tell no one’s playing the Bulls. I’m sure this just means Zach Lavine is going for 70 FPs tonight.

Decent defensive upgrade going from AB to KCP

• monarch

LeBron should grab a ton of defensive boards tonight with Lauri pulling AD away from the basket

• FantasySultan

Any word on the Pacers bigs?

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Projected for 21% on FD

• monarch

@FantasySultan said...

Any word on the Pacers bigs?

Not yet nor Steven Adams

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Hello-
    Might jump into NBA streets early this year. Good night/slate to make my debut? I usually just do 5-8 game slates.
    I’ll hang up and listen

Any slate is a good time to make your de butt. 🤔
    Honestly…not a great slate to make money on…imo. I knew yesterday, I’d make money. Tonight I think I will, yet I’m not sure. Not a ton of lock plays. There are a lot of plays with potential.

AD seems like the lock play, yet that’s scary with his injury history. LeBron too…yet if the game starts blowing out, I doubt he’ll see a full complement.

Aldridge seems underpriced, yet he’s underwhelmed

• SteeloCity

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ve always wondered, where does this info come from? Is there like, a survey or something?

It’s from our favorite person who doesn’t like when we talk smack on him. A w e s e m o

• deepfat

Thoughts on Fultz as a cheap G option?

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Projected for 21% on FD

Wait what? I guess there must be no good SGs on FD.

• superstars92

@deepfat said...

Thoughts on Fultz as a cheap G option?

I can only tell you this: He jumps very high, he is still very fast, he is still good on ball, but he cannot shoot a more than 7 foot jump shot, his FTs, and he has to share the ball with a whole bunch of other underachievers (Aaron Gordon, for his athleticism is really underachieving, and Evan Fournier, given how good he is at FIBA).

No idea if you should pick him or not though. I would say if you needed a 4k guard, he’s pretty decent.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

I can only tell you this: He jumps very high, he is still very fast, he is still good on ball, but he cannot shoot a more than 7 foot jump shot, his FTs, and he has to share the ball with a whole bunch of other underachievers (Aaron Gordon, for his athleticism is really underachieving, and Evan Fournier, given how good he is at FIBA).

No idea if you should pick him or not though. I would say if you needed a 4k guard, he’s pretty decent.

Gordon has an 8x in him any time now. One thing to keep in mind with him is that he is always asked to guard the other teams best player. Tonight I doubt he is on SGA and probably on Danilo which means he should be able to focus more on scoring and grabbing boards on both ends.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Gordon has an 8x in him any time now. One thing to keep in mind with him is that he is always asked to guard the other teams best player. Tonight I doubt he is on SGA and probably on Danilo which means he should be able to focus more on scoring and grabbing boards on both ends.

Aaron Gordon has all the tools to be an All-Star, but his stats make it seem like he’s just a slightly better version of Andrew Wiggins.

Seeing what he can do in some games, I would have assumed he would be a 9k player, but he just can’t do it consistently its frustrating. It’s also a mindset thing.

• rpolzin25

What do we think of lamb, smart, Clarkson, and Schroeder? Any of those guys good or bad plays?

• Petergunz82

@superstars92 said...

I would rather KCP for 3400 DK

• noddy

@noddy said...

Need a few more for the step 4 contest on DK. If I can cash so can you. Yesterday’s results:

First place 338.5 = $200
    328 (me) =$200
    310.25 = free entry to another step 4 contest
    304.75 = lost
    296.75 = lost
    294.00 = lost

Need 2 more to fill it.

• shrilla

Hami Diallo has quietly been playing well lately. Got a lot of playing time in their last game too. He might be a punt play for me tonight.

• circadudexl

so i bought the premium for the lineup HQ, first time using. If already entered lineups to FD and theres an injury at 6:45pm, how do you change out the 100 lineups already entered?

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

I actually think Wendell Carter Jr is in a decent spot. He runs the Pick and Roll about the same rate that Zeller did and he crushed them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@shrilla said...

Hami Diallo has quietly been playing well lately. Got a lot of playing time in their last game too. He might be a punt play for me tonight.

I think someone mentioned Ferguson was sick last game but I guess it wouldn’t take much for Ferguson to lose his starting gig as he is another guy who likes to run up and down the court for 25 minutes whilst accumulating zero fps

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Gotta throw Zach in one. If LBJ and AD are gonna see full run, someone’s gotta be shooting well on the other side

• mambaland

@SteeloCity said...

It’s from our favorite person who doesn’t like when we talk smack on him. A w e s e m o

ah another tout who is probably deep in a hole

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).