• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@SteeloCity said...

It’s from our favorite person who doesn’t like when we talk smack on him. A w e s e m o

Mmm-kay…

• Shaudy_lo

Sabonis and Turner officially out

• SteeloCity

@mambaland said...

ah another tout who is probably deep in a hole

He’s definitely made more money with DFS than you or I. Don’t really like him as a person tho

• monarch

All Aboard!!!

Sabonis and Turner are out

• SteeloCity

@Shaudy_lo said...

Sabonis and Turner officially out

Let’s goooooooo. Indiana Brogdons about to eat.

• SteeloCity

I post the top five players by popularity for you guys to be in the loop. If you don’t wanna see it I won’t waste time posting it. Just trying to help y’all out

• squidkill

Bidatze.

• skankinmat

SABONIS AND TURNER OUT. LETS GOOOOO

• squidkill

@SteeloCity said...

I post the top five players by popularity for you guys to be in the loop. If you don’t wanna see it I won’t waste time posting it. Just trying to help y’all out

Wow. You are a tout over here in NBA? I see you college playboy.

• skankinmat

@SteeloCity said...

He’s definitely made more money with DFS than you or I. Don’t really like him as a person tho

He posted a screenshot from his FD account the other week..Had 1.69MM just in his FD account.

• gaelicgirl

@SteeloCity said...

No offense meant, SteeloCity…I was just wondering who was behind these projections. Appreciate the info!

• SteeloCity

@squidkill said...

Wow. You are a tout over here in NBA? I see you college playboy.

No man. A friend of mine is subscribed to Awesemo and I use his account to look at his projections and ownership percentages. I was just sharing that with you guys, they aren’t mine, they’re Awesemo’s

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The Indiana value is a bit scary imo

• tmarohl

@circadudexl said...

so i bought the premium for the lineup HQ, first time using. If already entered lineups to FD and theres an injury at 6:45pm, how do you change out the 100 lineups already entered?

1) Go to FD and select upcoming lineups, at the top, there is a csv edit button
    2) Select CSV edit
    3) Download CSV edit template
    4) Format columns so they are wide enough
    5) Go to lineup HQ, build new lineups.
    6) Export new lineup hq entries to a csv file
    7) Format colums so they are wide enough
    8) Copy and paste from your new lineuphq csv, into the csv template you downloaded
    9) Save the file somewhere
    10) upload you new file into FD under the CSV edit button.

I highly suggest practicing this a few times before there is an injury that you need to change out at the last minute so you are proficient at it.

• monarch

@Unico10 said...

The Indiana value is a bit scary imo

I’m just playing Goga and Lamb

• jessedio

Literally never even heard of Bitadze until today. Not sure how I feel about rostering people I’ve never seen play.

• SteeloCity

@skankinmat said...

He posted a screenshot from his FD account the other week..Had 1.69MM just in his FD account.

Yeah I believe it. The dude is good at what he does. I just don’t like when he touts a certain play as a fade and then it’s seen in his winning lineup

• squidkill

@jessedio said...

Literally never even heard of Bitadze until today. Not sure how I feel about rostering people I’ve never seen play.

It’s dfs basketball. You guys don’t have to watch the games.

• mambaland

@SteeloCity said...

i have 1099 the past 2 years and will show them…will the touts? people seem to know a lot about people without proof…regardless of who it is..and yes you can be up a million one year and be down for lifespan…trust me i have had major swings ,many big names come and go…but we wont solve any riddles here so lets move on to tonight….good luck

• superstars92

Anyone know the Indiana Pacers starting lineup? Or gotta wait till 630. It does matter a lot if Warren is playing SF or PF and how exactly they match up.

• JSteele

I need Derrick White news now and then i’m set.

• circadudexl

@tmarohl said...

1) Go to FD and select upcoming lineups, at the top, there is a csv edit button
    2) Select CSV edit
    3) Download CSV edit template
    4) Format columns so they are wide enough
    5) Go to lineup HQ, build new lineups.
    6) Export new lineup hq entries to a csv file
    7) Format colums so they are wide enough
    8) Copy and paste from your new lineuphq csv, into the csv template you downloaded
    9) Save the file somewhere
    10) upload you new file into FD under the CSV edit button.

I highly suggest practicing this a few times before there is an injury that you need to change out at the last minute so you are proficient at it.

Thanks! one more question if you don’t mind. I only want say 20% of tray and 30% of kemba and only 10% of jokic…its giving way more young and way more jokic than i want. How do i fix that?

• monarch

I just need Adams news

• superstars92

Why are there like 10 posts in the last 2 pages about Awesemo?

The only Awesemo I’m interested in is Alex Caruso LBJ and AD are out and he shows off that 70 inch vertical.

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

Anyone know the Indiana Pacers starting lineup? Or gotta wait till 630. It does matter a lot if Warren is playing SF or PF and how exactly they match up.

Last time they used Leaf to back up Goga at the 5, so they started Jakarr at the 4. I’d imagine they do something similar.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).