• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dominicanpapi

All of the Powell, and like a Lillard/McCollum/Aminu stack.

• golfnross90

I’m liking Harkless I don’t see Leonard playing tonight

• mjohnsonftw

@golfnross90 said...

I’m liking Harkless I don’t see Leonard playing tonight

I was looking at Harkless pretty hard, especially with the boost he got with Leonard out but then I also saw that Ed Davis had five fouls and only played 19 minutes. Curious to see how him not being in foul trouble impacts Harkless and even Plumlee.

• CoachTrav

I like Wright if Gasol doesn’t suit up. Actually think a balanced line up wins tomorrows games. I like Jeremy Lamb for next to nothing. Favors against a Denver frontcourt that doesn’t like defending all that much

• bmann

Meyers went down last game which also gave Harkless more minutes. No reason to chase those points.

• mjohnsonftw

@bmann said...

Meyers went down last game which also gave Harkless more minutes. No reason to chase those points.

That’s what we’re referring to haha. He’s said he doesn’t see Leonard coming back to the lineup tonight, thus giving Harkless that boost again.

• golfnross90

And if Leonard doesn’t play I think that makes zbo VERY tempting!

• CoachTrav

I don’t like McCollum this slate, just a feeling I guess, don’t particularly like that game at all besides Lillard and maybe Zbo

• DntSwtDaTcnq

What time does the quarter arcade usually fill?

• S7ubs

What a gross slate. Guess I can lock westy in

• bmann

@mjohnsonftw said...

That’s what we’re referring to haha. He’s said he doesn’t see Leonard coming back to the lineup tonight, thus giving Harkless that boost again.

Oh okay haha I didn’t know Meyers was questionable.

• Drew52786

Don’t forget utah denver BH in the games header

• CoachTrav

@S7ubs said...

What a gross slate. Guess I can lock westy in

I thought the same but after locking a few teams in I actually like the look of it, might not but the end of the last game though haha

• MikeSos760

@S7ubs said...

What a gross slate.

Yep.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

This is definitely an unsexy slate. Just built my initial cash lineup and its very meh.

• dominicanpapi

Question, in single bullet GPPs, would you go against the grain and not pick Westbrook (and go with maybe a Lillard/Conley combo) or do you look at the fact that his matchup is juicy (vs Rose with one bad eye), highest over/under and smallest spread and roll with West even though ownership will more than likely be high? I’m being too cute fading him right?

• bmann

Any Grizz fans have a guess as to whether Gasol will play?

• Wllsr5

Anyone taking a chance on Neto tonight

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@dominicanpapi said...

Question, in single bullet GPPs, would you go against the grain and not pick Westbrook (and go with maybe a Lillard/Conley combo) or do you look at the fact that his matchup is juicy (vs Rose with one bad eye), highest over/under and smallest spread and roll with West even though ownership will more than likely be high? I’m being too cute fading him right?

On slates like this and when I am only playing 1 lineup I just go with who I think will score the most points at each position and then figure out the value after that. Tonight is a Westbrook night for sure for all the reasons you mentioned.

• DntSwtDaTcnq

@DntSwtDaTcnq said...

What time does the quarter arcade usually fill?

Anybody? just a ballpark

• S7ubs

No way I fade Westbrook on this slate. I’ll burn with him if he is a dud tonight

Even if he’s 60% owned I’m still with him. I’ll let everyone else get cute and if it works out, good for them!

• S7ubs

@DntSwtDaTcnq said...

Anybody? just a ballpark

It was still open yesterday at like 4:00 PM central

• PudRatInc

Does Dallas suck at defending point guards? How do I look up a player’s defensive rating? I want to go with Kemba because Deron Williams always looks exhausted on the floor.

• freshtodeathx

@DntSwtDaTcnq said...

Anybody? just a ballpark

Just join it now with a hodge podge lineup and then tweak it later to ensure you get in!

• th3goat84

@DntSwtDaTcnq said...

Anybody? just a ballpark

It’s usually not until around 5:30/6 et time. Since tonight seems pretty ugly for the most part….wouldn’t be surprised if it fills last minute.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).