• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mjroc

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I’ve basically locked Wright in to my cash lineup thinking this. I needed to pay up to get Westbrook/Butler/Durant and this was the only way I felt comfortable with it.

I think I’m in on Wright either way and hoping no news of Gasol breaks til right after lineups lock and then they say he’s out and if he’s in Wright can still have a chance to get their off the bench

• mccraw

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I’ve basically locked Wright in to my cash lineup thinking this. I needed to pay up to get Westbrook/Butler/Durant and this was the only way I felt comfortable with it.

Me too. It sounds like even if Gasol plays he is no where near 100% and Wright will see a good chunk of minutes regardless. I could be way off but that’s the impression I get.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Only playing 5 lineups tonight, not many players i like.

Decided to just roll with Wright, figure it’s unlikely we get anymore news before the other games tip anyway so hopefully ownership is lower on him and if gasol does sit wright has 10x upside.

Only news im really looking for is confirmation favors is good to go, listed as questionable with an illness, but played yesterday.

• tonytone1908

Watch out for JJ Hickson. He’s had 1 good game and that was against the Lakers. Going up against Favors(?) and Gobert is not a recipe for success.

• millerto

I’m on that boat too. Wright is in and I’ll ride that decision regardless of Gasol news.

It allowed me to do the one thing with my lineup that I couldn’t do before.

And I’m only running 2 lineups tonight because I’ve lost way too much money the past two nights so obviously nobody take my advice.

• imjustjoshinya

@tonytone1908 said...

Watch out for JJ Hickson. He’s had 1 good game and that was against the Lakers. Going up against Favors(?) and Gobert is not a recipe for success.

dont need the ? next to favors.. he’s playing tonight

• Agent47

While Wright is enticing, I’m leaning more towards Adams who’s also under $4K and playing in the game with the highest O/U by far. Loving Wright in the late slate, though (if Gasol is out).

• guitardude82

Dirk or Batum? FD GPP?

• millerto

@Agent47 said...

While Wright is enticing, I’m leaning more towards Adams who’s also under $4K and playing in the game with the highest O/U by far. Loving Wright in the late slate, though (if Gasol is out).

Adams is also splitting time 50/50 with Kanter specifically because he’s a better defender. Adams has a pretty low ceiling.

• Ashbyjarr

Nuggets
    Nikola Jokic-C
    Thu, 05 Nov 2015 04:05:00 PM
    Nuggets head coach Michael Malone said he believes Nikola Jokic (back) will be able to play in Thursday’s game vs. the Jazz.
    src: Nate Timmons

• tonytone1908

@imjustjoshinya said...

Sigh… source? Last rotoworld said was he was questionable. I’m going to assume he’s playing until I see otherwise. But it’s totally possible he doesn’t play.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Ashbyjarr said...

Nuggets
    Nikola Jokic-C
    Thu, 05 Nov 2015 04:05:00 PM
    Nuggets head coach Michael Malone said he believes Nikola Jokic (back) will be able to play in Thursday’s game vs. the Jazz.
    src: Nate Timmons

Yeah I’m totally off Nuggets big men tonight… if Joffrey and Nokic were out maybe Hickson was worth a look, but now…. no way

• Sportsfreak52

Kemba/Hood, Kemba/Barton, Rubio/Hood/ or Rubio/Barton

• Jeremy6Morehead

Hey guys quick strategy question I’d like opinions on. Do you guys like playing bigger 50/50s(100 people) or do you guys have more success playing in ones with say 10,20,50 people? What one do you guys seem to find “easier” so to speak

• S7ubs

Aminu or Mirotic in GPP?

• imjustjoshinya

@tonytone1908 said...

Sigh… source? Last rotoworld said was he was questionable. I’m going to assume he’s playing until I see otherwise. But it’s totally possible he doesn’t play.

my apologies i thought he was cleared, but youre correct, he is still questionable.. but will need to know before LU lock on fd

• tonytone1908

@imjustjoshinya said...

Wrong. Utah Jazz twitter account says as of 43 mins ago that Favors is still listed as questionable. But thanks for trying to help.

• jsminni1981

any word on wade tonight. GTD – migranes

• crazylox2001

Powell or hickson

• BamaStangGuy

Dirk or Pau Gasol for cash league

• JeffTGG

Maybe toss in Oliver Miller for some salary relief…

• AM1129

Hey, new DFS player here. I’m been lurking for a little while trying to get my head around DFS strategies. I’ve done decent this last week thanks to this forum and website.

Tonight I have a LU consisting of: Rubio/Butler/Durant/”(player-popup)Marvin Williams”:/players/marvin-williams-1318/Kanter/Lamb/Aminu/Hood I feel pretty good about it atm, does anyone have any critiques or thought?

• guitardude82

Any input on Courtney Lee? With the defense as bad on Portland. Think he will come thru? 20ish?

• imjustjoshinya

god dam, now im iffy on Favors.. if hes still thaaaat sick, he would only get around the same min as last game.. at his price point i dunno if i can do that.

also..

Kevin Martin- whats the scoop on him

• caskins82

Whiteside or Golbert?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).