• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tonytone1908

@crazylox2001 said...

Powell or hickson

Powell is safer but Hickson might have more upside and is definitely riskier.

• S7ubs

Need to know if Ed Davis is starting. That matchup is quite juicy

• Csquared1987

This Gasol news will affect the way POR picks they’re starting LU

• Agent47

@millerto said...

Adams is also splitting time 50/50 with Kanter specifically because he’s a better defender. Adams has a pretty low ceiling.

Yeah, I hear you and haven’t ruled out using Wright in the full slate – not at all! Just really like the pace that I think the OKC/CHI game will be played at and think that’ll mean extra chances for points, rebounds, blocks, etc. for Adams. Still got some time to think about it and will probably end up with a little of both.

• rhharrll

Dwight Powell he starting tonight?

• cowboy02

Any thoughts on ibaka tonight?

• imjustjoshinya

as it plays out with favors.. im considering the following move, Favors/Dragic or Nowitski/K.Walker

• 54fighting

Need a cheap shooting guard: Lamb or Waiters?

• tonytone1908

i’m thinking Aminu gets some extra minutes and usage tonight.

• csandbizzle

@imjustjoshinya said...

god dam, now im iffy on Favors.. if hes still thaaaat sick, he would only get around the same min as last game.. at his price point i dunno if i can do that.

also..

Kevin Martin- whats the scoop on him

K-Mart was a personal issue, by all accounts he’s fine physically

• AM1129

I’m plugging in Lamb tonight, I really like the matchup and think he should be able to have a solid night.

• aramirez24

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Hey guys quick strategy question I’d like opinions on. Do you guys like playing bigger 50/50s(100 people) or do you guys have more success playing in ones with say 10,20,50 people? What one do you guys seem to find “easier” so to speak

I’m fairly new to NBA and barely jumped on late last season but I feel like I’ve had more success with low dollar 50/50 with 100 people. That could be just me though. If I’m playing $50 I’ll do 25 $2 games. Anyone else have input? Also I’ve been using 1 Cash game LU per night. On all my games. Anybody else do this or am I setting myself up to fail.

• tonytone1908

@AM1129 said...

I’m plugging in Lamb tonight, I really like the matchup and think he should be able to have a solid night.

Yeah Lamb somehow was the first guy I talked myself into so I’m rolling with him tonight.

• imjustjoshinya

hmm.. so as of now i have exposure to 3/5 games so far. lots of CHA/DAL tonight

• Wesleya90

Who has the better overall game tonight, Whiteside or Durant? Durant kinda worries me with Butler guarding him tonight..

• MCDEEZY

Biggeer 50/50’s with single entry cap are the easiest to place in in my experience.

• imjustjoshinya

god.. can i really go into tonight with 4 CHA players… god never thought id have to ask that question

• karimamin

All in on Westbrook and Durant. This guy is a beast and will shoot up 100 shots and i’ll be happy if he can get 20 buckets plus 14 assists and some other stats. I tried to talk myself out of rostering both but my fingers just won’t listen.

• McGradyBulls

Wade is expected to play per rotoworld

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/player.htm?id=2354

• imjustjoshinya

bye bye kemba hello conley?

• mjroc

KD/Tyler Johnson or Marvin/Rubio? Any input?

• bigdogkyle

Rubio/D.Powell/Hood or Dragic/M. Williams/Aminu??

• punton1st

McDermott… could he be tonight’s McConnell or Stauskas?

• MikeyLo34

Batum or Niko?

• csandbizzle

@punton1st said...

McDermott… could he be tonight’s McConnell or Stauskas?

No, He will see no where near as many minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).