• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Bay101

Meant hickson

• th3goat84

F*ck Wright. The dude is allergic to the basketball. I don’t care if Gasol catches the Fournier….I’m not rostering Wright ever again. For gods sake, I’d much rather roster Metta World Peace.

• Csquared1987

Hey FD isn’t playing fair tonight Harkless has 3 rebounds they didn’t count

• mccoolio

Harkless with some rebounds they aren’t crediting to him…I think two

Edit: glad I’m not the only one to notice

• smith1051

Conley hasn’t played at all in the 2Q

• Csquared1987

Gobert had a steal in the 2nd quarter that they didn’t credit

• Darkstar24

So disappointed in my lineups. I mean in myself for not being able to piggy back Russ/Durants combined 99.5 on DK.

Other 8 guys only needed to avg 25 for to get to 300 pts after that and i’m no where near that with any of my lineups.

Oh well, waiting for the 11/6 thread now lol

• millerto

@Darkstar24 said...

Other 8 guys only needed to avg 25 for to get to 300 pts after that

How many players you get to roster?

• th3goat84

@Darkstar24 said...

So disappointed in my lineups. I mean in myself for not being able to piggy back Russ/Durants combined 99.5 on DK.

Other 8 guys only needed to avg 25 for to get to 300 pts after that and i’m no where near that with any of my lineups.

Oh well, waiting for the 11/6 thread now lol

I feel ya man! You’ll bounce back! We all have off nights.

• TheRealJosh5

0/3 tonight, Barely broke 200 with the one LU. Awful night, gotta end this losing streak tomorrow.

• jameson416

i am going to cash in about 35-40 gpp lineups (some duplicates), conley is actively preventing me from making any of them bigtime scores, errrr…

• Darkstar24

@millerto said...

How many players you get to roster?

lol my bad 8 total players, somehow makes me feel both less and more competent at the same time

• cdaus8989

So about tomorrow, how do we find out what kind of jerseys the Cavs will be wearing?

• millerto

@Darkstar24 said...

lol my bad 8 total players, somehow makes me feel both less and more competent at the same time

So your remaining 6 needed to average over 30. That’s a little tougher

• dominicanpapi

Is Leonard really talking smack to ZBo?

• ssmfour

@millerto said...

So your remaining 6 needed to average over 30. That’s a little tougher

Lol. We really need to start compiling the math failures on here to look at in the future. So much goodness

• millerto

Moving up so fast in the late and 1 at DK. Went from 2 100th place to 350 just in 1 quarter.

• ssmfour

@th3goat84 said...

Have you seen his wife? Trust me, unlike “do not Google” it’s something you want to see.

Guy is just killing life and he’s a complete gaming nerd too. Good for you, Gordon, good for you

• crazylox2001

Conley sucks

• millerto

And inching, inching, inching up into the money on the sharpshooter!!! May salvage the night here.

• AaronAKG

Al-Farouq Aminu saving all my LU’s. Looks like a 270+ for me is going to cash every where which I’m very surprised at.

Do you think the fact Mike Conley having such a shitty game a result Portland is were he broke his face up? He’s shook of Portland?

• Steroid

My what if for the night:

If I plugged in Dwight Powell for Doug McDermott, I’d be very likely taking down the FD GPPs (I have Rose, Lillard, CJM). Not one share of Westbook or Durant. Sitting at 280+

Trying to be too contrarian is not wise. Bummer, so easy to see in hindsight too, lol. Moving on!

PS – it’s torture to look back at the mistakes, because there were lots of good moves that easily could have gone Hood, for example. But us humans will focus on the one move we didn’t make that took us down.

• dominicanpapi

Lillard/Aminu/CJ will be one of my favorite stacks this year

• Rsmith11

I look at the double ups and 50/50 and the same guys are in every single one.. Playing the same pros in every single game sucks..

• AM1129

I’m currently at 248.50 points and 15th out of 56th in my double up contest. I have Aminu playing, hopefully I can stay in the money.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).