• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• A2K

Any thoughts on the likelihood that Marc Gasol plays tonight?

• caskins82

not yet…hopefully something around lunch time

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@OUBrent1 said...

If you really think that Lamb is going to shoot 9/10 again and score like he did, then go ahead and use him. He is not a good basketball player. He didn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth, having him in OKC didn’t hurt us at all. I just watched him practice and play for 3 years and he was never good. His previous point totals this season were 9 and 11 before coming out and dropping 20 points on 9-10 shooting and 2-3 from 3 point range. His averages are waaaay above his career numbers right now, and those numbers will regress towards the mean soon. The only reason he may end up in the starting lineup soon is because there isn’t a better option.

alright we get it. You dont llike lamb. next topic.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@OUBrent1 said...

Agreed. I was so hopeful that they both would be great when they got drafted. Could tell after their first season they wouldn’t develop. Game just never slowed down enough for them.

So funny you two. Never slowed down? He is 23 years old. So much hate for Lamb. doesn’t sound like you are being objective if you ask me.

• TheRealJosh5

I’m prolly overthinking this, Derrick Favors, I wanna plug him in but coming off a b2b and it’s in Denver & the whole altitude.. Anyone else like Favors and think I’m just overthinking it?

• millerto

@slpanthers24 said...

So funny you two. Never slowed down? He is 23 years old. So much hate for Lamb. doesn’t sound like you are being objective if you ask me.

To ME, and I watched nearly every game he’s played, Jeremy Lamb never looked like he cared to improve. He was surly about playing time and didn’t do anything to deserve more. When he did get time, he would squander it away by having a bad month and be right back out of the lineup. These are problems that might be solved just by a new environment. Anyway, way too much time wasted talking about Jeremy Friggin Lamb.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@TheRealJosh5 said...

I’m prolly overthinking this, Derrick Favors, I wanna plug him in but coming off a b2b and it’s in Denver & the whole altitude.. Anyone else like Favors and think I’m just overthinking it?

He was sick the last couple of days as well. I don’t have a ton of him right now but may add if news comes out he is feeling better.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

He was sick the last couple of days as well. I don’t have a ton of him right now but may add if news comes out he is feeling better.

I like hickson if the bigs are out again for Den.

• freshtodeathx

Less talk about jeremy freaking lamb!!!

• mellofellowsu

@TheRealJosh5 said...

I don’t think that’s overthinking it. That’s basic physiology we’re talking about here, not something subjective like motivation or other emotions. It’s been proven that visiting teams often perform at a reduced capacity in Denver due to lack of time to acclimate to the altitude.

These are world class athletes of course but it’s not a stretch at all to conclude that he may not be at his best tonight due to factors you mentioned.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@freshtodeathx said...

Less talk about jeremy freaking lamb!!!

Way to contribute to the thread.

• kyleb728

I wonder if Wesley Matthews finally gets it going tonight. Super cheap, gets solid minutes, but has looked bad so far this year.

• TheRealJosh5

Setting myself to a 2 LU max tonight, feel comfortable about the two, hopefully the Denver Bigs sit out..

• guitardude82

Good thing I didn’t play a lot last night. I sucked so much on my 2 $3 sharpshooter lineups! Bad!!! So many let downs. All the hype was on the spurs defensive to try and slow down Wall and Beal! I should have known. My Spurs are so inconsistant when it comes to Turnovers and Allowed points.

Tonight I’ll probably have myself some Lillard and Butler in most my line ups.

• mbunner23

Wiggins for 6,000 on dk. Does he play better tonight?

• wlynch82

Jeremy Lamb? Please guys, do us all a favor and roster him tonight. While you are at it why don’t you chase Luis Scola and Doug McDermott too.

• bigdogkyle

Rubio or Kemba vs DWill?

• jrydell15

@mellofellowsu said...

I don’t think that’s overthinking it. That’s basic physiology we’re talking about here, not something subjective like motivation or other emotions. It’s been proven that visiting teams often perform at a reduced capacity in Denver due to lack of time to acclimate to the altitude.

These are world class athletes of course but it’s not a stretch at all to conclude that he may not be at his best tonight due to factors you mentioned.

Y’all know that Favors plays for Utah right? Salt Lake City is only like 1000 feet lower elevation than Denver is. It’s not like he normally plays at 1000 feet below sea level.

I’m not saying the sickness thing isn’t going to be an issue, but I doubt there’s a huge altitude effect on Utah players.

• cprhou

@TheRealJosh5 said...

I like Favors in this spot. The Nuggets bigs are all banged up and it’s not like Faried is Rudy Gobert on defense.

• freshtodeathx

@slpanthers24 said...

Way to contribute to the thread.

Likewise.

• infinite420

if marc gasol is out i am doubling down on the minutes that will open up with wright and jamychal green

• banders234

Why is FanDuel so conservative with their NBA prize pools? The Shot’s over 3/4 full and the Slam’s well over 1/2 full, and it’s not even noon. Plus they just filled a million dollar pool over an hour before lock. Why fluctuate the pools so much day to day?

• xdan3220

I have no feel on PG tonight to the point that I am sitting here debating the merits of Mario Chalmers vs. Tyler Johnson as my second PG on Fanduel. Does anyone feel strongly about any PG’s besides Westy tonight, no one has the look of hitting value.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@freshtodeathx said...

Likewise.

Talking about a guy who might get playing time tonight and has scored over 22 dfp the last 3 outings is much better than you coming in hear to let us know you don’t care to talk about Lamb. Just because you don’t want to hear it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be discuss. I’ll be watching for your great insight into today’s games. Though I doubt it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).