• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• btwice80

@Steroid said...

If I plugged in Dwight Powell for Doug McDermott, I’d be very likely taking down the FD GPPs (I have Rose, Lillard, CJM). Not one share of Westbook or Durant. Sitting at 280+

Mind sharing the cheat code that would have let you plug a PF in at SF?

• millerto

@Rsmith11 said...

I look at the double ups and 50/50 and the same guys are in every single one.. Playing the same pros in every single game sucks..

Yeah but it looks like you only needed around 250 or so to cash right?

• AaronAKG

@btwice80 said...

It’s called Draft Kings they have that extra slot I call the “Freebie”

• ssmfour

@AaronAKG said...

It’s called Draft Kings they have that extra slot I call the “Freebie”

He specifically said FD

• AaronAKG

@millerto said...

Yeah but it looks like you only needed around 250 or so to cash right?

Ya I’m cashing at 270 on FD in all my LU’s.

• soonerdawg

come on, hurricane in portland, let’s end this thing

• Rsmith11

Anyone know assani or chipotleaddict? Guys are in every cash game I look at!

• ssmfour

@Rsmith11 said...

Everyone knows assani and chipotleaddict. Both are pros. Assani is ranked top 10 and chipotle is around 20 in rotogrinders I believe. Chipotle won the NFL million two weeks ago

• soonerdawg

@Rsmith11 said...

i don’t know em per se, but personally, i always look at the entrants before i enter a cash game….if it’s more than half filled and i recognize half the names of that, i move on to the next game…..stop entering the games they are in if you don’t like playing against them

• marvalgames

Looking to break Gasol’s neck?? Down 23 less than 6 and Gasol back in. Nice

• Dorr185

A big yes to Portland having all these starters in garbage time.

• Rsmith11

@soonerdawg said...

i don’t know em per se, but personally, i always look at the entrants before i enter a cash game….if it’s more than half filled and i recognize half the names of that, i move on to the next game…..stop entering the games they are in if you don’t like playing against them

That’s what I’m doing too. I basically see the same names and try to find one where I don’t recognize them. It’s just hard when they are in all the 3 and 5 dollar Cash games. Entering many $1 50 entrant 50/50s is what I’m going to do instead.

• dominicanpapi

Lillard has range for days man, wow

• millerto

I think you have to roster Lillard every single game now.

• petesdynasty

How does matt barnes score more than mike connley…holy crap…

• Steroid

@btwice80 said...

lol, you just made me feel a lot better. You’re absolutely right.

• AaronAKG

And this night is a wrap unless someone has Chris “Caveman” Kaman in their lineup’s.

• Creighton_3

Just about tripled my money and won my 2nd ticket into next week’s slam. Not a bad night.

• Agent47

Not exactly big money, but I’ll happily take 1st and $22 for a $1 entry.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/13700954?uc=206509375

• soonerdawg

@Rsmith11 said...

That’s what I’m doing too. I basically see the same names and try to find one where I don’t recognize them. It’s just hard when they are in all the 3 and 5 dollar Cash games. Entering many $1 50 entrant 50/50s is what I’m going to do instead.

it’s doable….if i see a 100 man that is 78% full, i’ll do a quick scan…..if there’s 30 or more people i recognize as high volume players out of those 78 with 100k damn wins (on FD), i move on…..there’s always another game going, just have to pay attention

stop feeding the sharks

• chgojcs

All in all, not a bad night, but had I switched two players from two lineups like I had given thought to…damn. I mean, damn.

• cdaus8989

@millerto said...

I think you have to roster Lillard every single game now.

Don’t get me wrong he can ball, but he’s not even gonna hit 5x tonight.

• Steroid

Now we move on to the one question:

To Brow, or not to Brow.

• Creighton_3

That last block by Wright was a slap to the face, but it won me an extra $5 so I’ll take it lol.

• dominicanpapi

Finished 16th in the Swat, cashed in other GPPs but this was my best finish of the night: https://www.fanduel.com/games/13462/contests/13462-17998573/entries/279463240/scoring. I should have entered this lineup more, dammit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).