• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 193

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jeffgo33

Tyler Johnson intrigues me with Green presumably out and Wade perhaps limited with the migranes and first of b2b. Could be a great min price punt on DK

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jeffgo33 said...

Tyler Johnson intrigues me with Green presumably out and Wade perhaps limited with the migranes and first of b2b. Could be a great min price punt on DK

Agreed. Kid can get stats when given the time. Jumps as high as any white player I have seen.

• millerto

@xdan3220 said...

I have no feel on PG tonight to the point that I am sitting here debating the merits of Mario Chalmers vs. Tyler Johnson as my second PG on Fanduel. Does anyone feel strongly about any PG’s besides Westy tonight, no one has the look of hitting value.

Linsanity?

• cprhou

@xdan3220 said...

I have no feel on PG tonight to the point that I am sitting here debating the merits of Mario Chalmers vs. Tyler Johnson as my second PG on Fanduel. Does anyone feel strongly about any PG’s besides Westy tonight, no one has the look of hitting value.

What about Conley? Lillard and McCollum are terrible defensively. I could see Conley having a solid game, especially if Gasol is out. Conley would presumably take a few more shots.

• millerto

The more I stare at this the more I just wanna stack the whole Thunder team. They seriously don’t want to lose 3 in a row right now.

• xdan3220

@millerto said...

Linsanity?

He is interesting tonight, if he can get the 27 minutes he was rolling the first couple games instead of the 20 minutes he got the last two, against Dallas he could definitely go 6-7x on FD.

• noddy

@jeffgo33 said...

Tyler Johnson intrigues me with Green presumably out and Wade perhaps limited with the migranes and first of b2b

Looks like Wade is going to play. Green on the other hand appears to be less likely to play. I like Tyler Johnson for only 3K on DK on a slate that isn’t very exciting. Gotta take a couple of chances and this could be a good one.

• tonytone1908

@freshtodeathx said...

Less talk about jeremy freaking lamb!!!

Yes because apparently SG is STOCKED with great players tonight. Not a lot of chalk plays today and I think Lamb could end up being the one to make or break you. The guy is jackin up shots in not a ton of minutes and right now has a floor of 4x and a ceiling of 8x. There are more obvious questions we don’t really need to talk about, but this I think we should. I’m glad to have heard comments from both sides but I’ll say this. The guy just got a nice contract, is hitting shots, and maybe just in a better position for him being out of the shadow of RWB and KD. That’s a lot of pressure playing with those guys, it can’t be easy. I think he’s got some confidence now and I’m locking him in to all my LU’s.

• tr_baskin

@xdan3220 said...

Rubio

• SJR

Dwight Powell seems like a safe bet for 5x on DK (he’s been averaging 9 & 9 over his last 3 with minutes increasing each game). Last game he only hit 4/14 shots so there’s upside here if Zaza gets in foul trouble again.

• noddy

I feel like I have to have Jimmy Butler on my roster. Nothing more tilting than watching chat when he goes off and I don’t have him on my roster.

• millerto

@tonytone1908 said...

I think he’s got some confidence now

I think that’s key. Confidence is the one thing he never really had. He would come in and miss a couple shots and just sink his shoulders and wander around the court the rest of his minutes. The games where he was confident, he showed plenty of potential.

I might actually roster him only because this slate sucks. And he’s playing Dallas.

• xdan3220

@cprhou said...

What about Conley? Lillard and McCollum are terrible defensively. I could see Conley having a solid game, especially if Gasol is out. Conley would presumably take a few more shots.

Conley has been the guy I’ve been looking at too, agreed about Lillard and McCollum defensively, at 6,600 on FD he strikes me as being slightly overpriced but I guess it’ll depend on how the rest of my lineup shakes out. Saw a mention of Justice Winslow just above, I like him as a nice low cost SF play

• tonytone1908

@steveh_11 said...

Yes the shut down defense of Mirotic and Doug McDermott is very intimidating.

Butler will be on Durant most likely.

• millerto

@SJR said...

Dwight Powell seems like a safe bet for 5x on DK (he’s been averaging 9 & 9 over his last 3 with minutes increasing each game). Last game he only hit 4/14 shots so there’s upside here if Zaza gets in foul trouble again.

Big fan. His minutes are increasing every game and he’s so close to that double double every single time.

• bspchs12

Wade?

• kyleb728

I think I may take a flier on Wesley Matthews, gotta think he hits his shot eventually right? Very cheap too. Don’t think many will be on him

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

Linsanity?

IDK, I think it’s chasing points and the upside is a bit limited.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

Yes because apparently SG is STOCKED with great players tonight. Not a lot of chalk plays today and I think Lamb could end up being the one to make or break you. The guy is jackin up shots in not a ton of minutes and right now has a floor of 4x and a ceiling of 8x. There are more obvious questions we don’t really need to talk about, but this I think we should. I’m glad to have heard comments from both sides but I’ll say this. The guy just got a nice contract, is hitting shots, and maybe just in a better position for him being out of the shadow of RWB and KD. That’s a lot of pressure playing with those guys, it can’t be easy. I think he’s got some confidence now and I’m locking him in to all my LU’s.

Well I have to roster him since I was building him up. Lamb one time please. Very well said.

• guitardude82

Dragic?

• millerto

Man if you guys talk me into Lamb, I swear

• Xaque

Anybody have the stomach to watch Dallas games this year? Is Dwight Powell really a lock for 20+ minutes? I was under impression that he played a lot in part because of injuries this year. He had a great preseason(I won some money playing him at like 0.3% ownership on 10/23) but he was starting pretty much then. I think he’s a great player if he gets minutes but this is the kind of night where taking even one “reach” dud will completely sink your ship. It’s hard to ignore his last 2 games however.

• mccraw

Anybody like Rudy Gobert against a banged up Denver? Looks like he could control the boards.

• RatedDAL

Somewhat a beginner as far as proper research goes but common sense tells me that finding low ownership on a slate like tonight could be huge. Are punts an even bigger determining factor in GPP’s, moreso than they normally are?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).