Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Joe Harris and Allen Crabbe have some serious negative correlation going, they’ve actually been a solid cash game combo at their current salaries.

They cost $8100 combined on DK tonight, their combined salary values at that price point last 6 games:

3.7x, 5.7x, 5.7x, 4.0x, 4.9x, 5.1x

Lots more downside than upside, but it’s a good matchup and more often than not they haven’t totally sunk your lineup when played together.

• GoldenWolf87

I traded Harris for Trevor Ariza.

• IvanCalderon

@GoldenWolf87 said...

I traded Harris for Trevor Ariza.

Hope they got a draft pick too haha

• mtdurham

My absurd competitiveness for this silly $1 private league finally forced me to buckle down and improve my research/process…

I think ive stumbled onto some real good stuff.. it identified quite a few monsters yesterday that i would have never been on previously and put some conviction behind a few fades that worked well where i would have normally played the guys…

Gonna try to put it all together now. 4 game slate so these are the easiest types to win if you’re skilled. Tonight is the night to prove it. Less games, less flukes.

• IvanCalderon

@mtdurham said...

My absurd competitiveness for this silly $1 private league finally forced me to buckle down and improve my research/process…

I think ive stumbled onto some real good stuff.. it identified quite a few monsters yesterday that i would have never been on previously and put some conviction behind a few fades that worked well where i would have normally played the guys…

Gonna try to put it all together now. 4 game slate so these are the easiest types to win if you’re skilled. Tonight is the night to prove it. Less games, less flukes.

You mean no Trier goung for 32 fpp in 2OT after closing the 3rd q with like 11 haha

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@miggs6876 said...

Is tonight a random Bledsoe 50 burger night? He hasn’t been playing great and minutes been a little down. Just a gut feeling. So many better plays I can’t pull the trigger.

It looks good to me at first glance too but, I’m not so sure he can do that on Portland

• GoldenWolf87

So 5,000 left for position G lol Monk or Jeremy Lamb.

• Brandon6385

Spellman/Barnes or RHJ/Illysova. DK…

• Joeyrockland1

Any site that gives projections for free on Fandual? I saw the one posted for Draftkings…….thanks

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Only when I’m here…

Haha…nice

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Iā€™m the biggest ABC fan there is, but I have trouble paying that price for him. He is the kind of guy that can get into foul trouble quickly, usually stupid ones like charging or being to aggressive on defense. Those are typically the kind of games where he ends up with 40 FD points. On the other hand, this game is projected to be decently paced and close. If he plays 35 minutes or so he will most likely be the highest raw points scorer on the slate, and has an opportunity to hit 65 or 70 and hit value.

I doubt I am playing him either (maybe in one of three just because he is ABC). But I think the price he has requires him to get 65 which is a lot. I think he gets a triple double, but he may not get enough steals/blocks to get there.

I see him getting 55-60 fantasy points. Not going to be enough for me as I think there are players that I can combine for that price that will outperform.

• Brandon6385

Having a hard time on PFs.. I want to spend down cause I love my core, just cant find anyone I like on DK.

• Jonas137

@GoldenWolf87 said...

I feel like $5k left is something I’ve heard a few times…sounds like some very similar lineups in here today lol

• Ndepompei

@Brandon6385 said...

RHJ/Ilya

• Ndepompei

anybody else throwing DiVincenzo in any lineups?

• Ace15

Barnes plays well against DAL. Just not sure how much usage with Luka, if LUKA was out I’d be all over Barnes

• frugal

@RandysCrow said...

I doubt I am playing him either (maybe in one of three just because he is ABC). But I think the price he has requires him to get 65 which is a lot. I think he gets a triple double, but he may not get enough steals/blocks to get there.

I see him getting 55-60 fantasy points. Not going to be enough for me as I think there are players that I can combine for that price that will outperform.

I’d bet Giannis is in the winning lineup even if he fails to hit value due to the small slate as there’s bound to be at least 1 punt who’s going to go off.

• mbunner23

Anybody else on some RHJ?

• tarheelsrule44

Got a feeling there will be zero bad plays tonight. Everyone gonna go ham, it’s just up to you to figure out which ones will go the hammest.

• noddy

@GoldenWolf87 said...

Ask MT…he’s got a new system :) I like Lamb myself.

• noddy

@Brandon6385 said...

I refuse to answer that…as my answer is neither.

• Zwalt83

lamb chop

• noddy

Alright people there are a few contests in the leagues that need some more people to enter. LFG!!!!!!!!!!

• KindGuy

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Got a feeling there will be zero bad plays tonight. Everyone gonna go ham, it’s just up to you to figure out which ones will go the hammest.

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

Barnes plays well against DAL. Just not sure how much usage with Luka, if LUKA was out I’d be all over Barnes

Barnes only plays well against his own team in practice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).