Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mcgratsa

@monarch said...

The two Trae Young blowup games, the Hawks won. Those of you picking Trae, does this matter to you?

Damn. Thank you for pointing that out, feel like I should’ve noticed that…

• Ndepompei

@monarch said...

The two Trae Young blowup games, the Hawks won. Those of you picking Trae, does this matter to you?

Nope. 1.6 FPPM without Prince on the court made the decision for me.

• mbunner23

Entice anyone with some Bradley Beal??

• tarheelsrule44

@Ndepompei said...

Do you feel confident he’d see 30+ minutes even in a blow out? If he misses the 4th quarter rotation and only sees 24 minutes or so, do you think 35ish points from a $7.7k guy is worth it? I’m asking you these questions directly but really I’m just thinking out loud. NOt sure what I want to do yet.

• travvis

Damn, it looks like Bogdanovic is about to be back. Had a good little thing going with Sac this year, but he is going to throw a wrench into that.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

• chronoxiong

Pat Connaughton revenge game tonight. I can’t even spell his last name. Had to copy and paste it from his profile page on FD.

• kbsktbll88

@Ndepompei said...

I can’t trust the sample size.

• Ndepompei

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Do you feel confident he’d see 30+ minutes even in a blow out? If he misses the 4th quarter rotation and only sees 24 minutes or so, do you think 35ish points from a $7.7k guy is worth it? I’m asking you these questions directly but really I’m just thinking out loud. NOt sure what I want to do yet.

I’m hoping they keep it close enough to where they clear the benches out with maybe 3-4 min left. If he only gets 24 minutes then yeah I don’t like the play

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

• casper

All the experts are hyping the first game so they can play the 2nd 3rd or 4th. two value plays from the ATL.I“ll take my chances fading the rest of this game its a

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Gonna play Luka for the first time this year, because Wizards.

Any thoughts, frugal?

All the monies!

On a more serious note…Mavs are having some major drama. After Jordan stole a wide open rebound from Luka preventing his first double double (you can see Cuban get pissed at the play)

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1058541465721335808

And Luka shooting 4 of 4 in the 4th but was largely frozen out (Wes and Deandre aren’t passing to him as much as they really should) Mavs GM Donnie Nelson reportedly had a heated conversation with Wes Matthew immediately following the game as he was pouting over his reduced role. It’s rumored he’s causing issues with the team, that he feels Luka hasn’t paid his dues yet. With the level of dysfunction climbing…I’m getting the feeling RC is going to put his foot down and hand the keys to Luka and make it very clear any Mav not on board is going to be riding pine. I’m overweight on Luka tonight, lot’s of exposure. LAst 2 games Wes minutes have fallen and Dorian Finney-Smith has picked them up. I’m hoping that trend continues and like him as a punt tonight.

• IvanCalderon

@casper said...

All the experts are hyping the first game so they can play the 2nd 3rd or 4th. two value plays from the ATL.I“ll take my chances fading the rest of this game its a

This

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

All the monies!

On a more serious note…Mavs are having some major drama. After Jordan stole a wide open rebound from Luka preventing his first double double (you can see Cuban get pissed at the play)

And Luka shooting 4 of 4 in the 4th but was largely frozen out (Wes and Deandre aren’t passing to him as much as they really should) Mavs GM Donnie Nelson reportedly had a heated conversation with Wes Matthew immediately following the game as he was pouting over his reduced role. It’s rumored he’s causing issues with the team, that he feels Luka hasn’t paid his dues yet. With the level of dysfunction climbing…I’m getting the feeling RC is going to put his foot down and hand the keys to Luka and make it very clear any Mav not on board is going to be riding pine. I’m overweight on Luka tonight, lot’s of exposure. LAst 2 games Wes minutes have fallen and Dorian Finney-Smith has picked them up. I’m hoping that trend continues and like him as a punt tonight.

Ooh, juicy background info…merci, mon ami!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

He gives me the feeling zach lavine gave me yesterday :)

• tarheelsrule44

@casper said...

The Mil vs Por game will be quite the late night hammer tonight.

• frugal

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Young has seen 29+ minutes in all games except 2:

vs Dallas where he got into foul trouble early and sat a bunch of the first half played 25
    vs SAC 30 point blowout and played 27 minutes

I think 27+ minutes is a pretty safe assumption no matter the outcome.

• mrdaman

I was thinking the same thing about Bledsoe and you just confirmed it for me…Definitely rostering him now.. Fingers crossed!!!

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ndepompei said...

Where is this 1.6 coming from? Court IQ has 1.35 on FD and 1.46 on DK.

• frugal

@KATburger said...

He gives me the feeling zach lavine gave me yesterday :)

SG’s have been destroying the Mavs, so I like Beal as well. My concern is that the Finney-Smith’s minutes are creeping up and Matthews down and Finney-Smith is a much better defender. That said Matthews still saw 31 last 2. Sooner or later, I think Matthews is going to move to the bench and the SG bonanza vs the Mavs might change, but not sure that’s going to happen tonight.

• noddy

I’m going to make a $3 contest if anyone is interested. I’m going to make it that it runs even if it doesn’t fill so keep that in mind.

• kbsktbll88

@frugal said...

All the monies!

Well I had Wes Matthews in my lineup and was iffy on him, but going to take him out after what you said. It’s funny, I was looking at the correlations on FantasyLabs and Luka and Matthews have the most inverse correlations lol. Like it’s really bad… https://i.imgur.com/yn1B8Bn.png

• frugal

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Where is this 1.6 coming from? Court IQ has 1.35 on FD and 1.46 on DK.

There’s something fishy with Court IQ. FD and Yahoo use the exact same scoring. However they have Young at 1.35 FD and 1.41 Yahoo. regardless…36% usage. I posted this the first Rose night, but here’s some usage rate comparisons: Giannis 34.1, Westbrook 33.4, LaVine 33.1, Harden 32.8.

• noddy

Where did the create a new contest go MT?

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

There’s something fishy with Court IQ. FD and Yahoo use the exact same scoring. However they have Young at 1.35 FD and 1.41 Yahoo. regardless…36% usage. I posted this the first Rose night, but here’s some usage rate comparisons: Giannis 34.1, Westbrook 33.4, LaVine 33.1, Harden 32.8.

I noticed the difference between FD and Yahoo as well, figured maybe Yahoo added/changed their scoring, but I guess not. hmmm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).