7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 17 ) at Houston ( -17 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TeamTarek

iam going allin today! 1500$ in play, wish me luck guys

• miggs6876

@TeamTarek said...

Wow. That’s quite a bit. Good luck.

• miggs6876

Very nice slate today. Some quick thoughts. Going right back to Brogdan today. Also like Lowry. Both Browns are still cheap I’m done fading Drummond. With Kat and Embid back maybe his ownership will be below 20%. Like TJ Warren. Going fade. ABC which might be a mistake. That game seems like it has good fantasy appeal. Also, thinking about fading WB and Harden. Not sure you need them on this slate. Always risky to fade. Like D Brooks for cash at 4.4k and Bejlica for GPP at 5k. Luca (11k yikes) and Trae in great spots but not cheap. With Embid back and tough match up I’m off Hirtford and Harris. Is Paschell going to cone down to earth? Sorry for ramble. Good luck everyone.

• Randallus

@miggs6876 said...

Very nice slate today. Some quick thoughts. Going right back to Brogdan today. Also like Lowry. Both Browns are still cheap I’m done fading Drummond. With Kat and Embid back maybe his ownership will be below 20%. Like TJ Warren. Going fade. ABC which might be a mistake. That game seems like it has good fantasy appeal. Also, thinking about fading WB and Harden. Not sure you need them on this slate. Always risky to fade. Like D Brooks for cash at 4.4k and Bejlica for GPP at 5k. Luca (11k yikes) and Trae in great spots but not cheap. With Embid back and tough match up I’m off Hirtford and Harris. Is Paschell going to cone down to earth? Sorry for ramble. Good luck everyone.

I must be the only who doesn’t like this slate. All the picks that were value the last few days are above $6,000 on FD, like Bowman, Jabari, Paschall, Holmes, etc.

Short of Bruce Brown, I haven’t found much in the value territory and the options are slim at Less than $5,000.

• miggs6876

@Randallus said...

I must be the only who doesn’t like this slate. All the picks that were value the last few days are above $6,000 on FD, like Bowman, Jabari, Paschall, Holmes, etc.

Short of Bruce Brown, I haven’t found much in the value territory and the options are slim at Less than $5,000.

I think there is some real good mid range value. Don’t see any super cheap punts that aren’t very risky. Lots of studs here. I think the key is finding the right stud or two with the mid ranged guys. I still like the slate.

• miggs6876

One cheap guy that peaks my interest in Divencenzo at 3.8k. Tmarhl or anyone else any thoughts?

• telestraightshooter

GSW a 17 pt dog in Hou after surprisingly drubbing Por?
    the accuracy of early season vegas lines is highly questionable

the spread matters in DFS because it sets the team total/ expectations

• antzilla810

@miggs6876 said...

One cheap guy that peaks my interest in Divencenzo at 3.8k. Tmarhl or anyone else any thoughts?

I agree on DiVincenzo. As long as he sees 20 minutes he should hit value.

• Ndepompei

Liking some of clippers value green, zubac, maybe shamet

• tmarohl

@TeamTarek said...

Good Luck

• tmarohl

@Randallus said...

I like it better when there are no obvious values. Puts everyone on a more level playing field.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

He is a guy that I have some interest in as well if I need a cheap guard. Him and George Hill have been the first two guards off the bench the last few games.

• tmarohl

@antzilla810 said...

I agree on DiVincenzo. As long as he sees 20 minutes he should hit value.

20 minutes is a big if for him. He could play 5 minutes or 20. He is pretty game script dependent.

• tmarohl

@Ndepompei said...

Liking some of clippers value green, zubac, maybe shamet

One thing I noted the other day when I was playing Shamet is that he doesn’t close games as Lou Williams typically takes his spot. . Maybe he will tonight with Kawhi sitting as Lou may be starting in Kawhi’s spot. .

• monarch

There will be some value today with the B2B games. I noticed Jeremy Lamb didnt look to great towards the end of that game yesterday.

• noddy

Why is GS getting 16.5 points?

• noddy

What about Wood for value?

• Ndepompei

@noddy said...

What about Wood for value?

Could be a decent dart throw in a lineup or 2 but minutes are too all over the place to have too much

• noddy

I guess we need to wait on the Sabonis and Turner news again.

• NoLimits0

I don’t have time later so if someone can answer this I would really appreciate it.

Does anyone have an idea of how to predict TJ Warren vs Jeremy Lamb when the Indiana bigs are out? Why is Lamb considered better and how has Warren done so well?

• NoLimits0

@noddy said...

Why is GS getting 16.5 points?

Do you expect more or less?

• SteeloCity

Not sure if anyone likes when I post my player props here but here are a few I like:

Doncic over 7.5 rebounds
    Trey Young over 2.5 3’s made
    Drummond under 19.5 rebounds
    Terrence Ross under 11.5 points
    Brogdon over 29.5 points + assists
    Harden under 4.5 3’s
    Ja Morant over 17.5 points

• noddy

@NoLimits0 said...

Do you expect more or less?

Less. I think they can beat them. Houston is a mess. Obviously Houston should be favorite. I would say 8.5 points, but what do I know?

• noddy

@SteeloCity said...

Not sure if anyone likes when I post my player props here but here are a few I like:

Doncic over 7.5 rebounds
    Trey Young over 2.5 3’s made
    Drummond under 19.5 rebounds
    Terrence Ross under 11.5 points
    Brogdon over 29.5 points + assists
    Harden under 4.5 3’s
    Ja Morant over 17.5 points

I like it and I like all of those prop bets.

• JSteele

@NoLimits0 said...

I don’t have time later so if someone can answer this I would really appreciate it.

Does anyone have an idea of how to predict TJ Warren vs Jeremy Lamb when the Indiana bigs are out? Why is Lamb considered better and how has Warren done so well?

TJ Warren can play the 4 so when Sabonis and Turner are out, they move him over to the 4 quite a bit, since his only competition is really Jakarr Sampson in that case. He’s played a ton of minutes over the past two games while both Sabonis and Turner were out.

Lamb is also good because he’s a SG who can fill it up stat wise, however, he was rated highly because of the revenge game and potential usage increase yesterday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.